Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Tough Mudder Ireland 2018 – Saturday
Jul 21, '18 at 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Join Probably the Best Team on the Planet
Are you awesome at helping others conquer their challenges? Then we want you on our team as a Tough Mudder Volunteer. Our volunteers are called Mudder MVPs (Most Valuable Players) because they are the driving force behind our team and create amazing life-changing experiences.
We have something for everyone who wants to volunteer, from setting up the event site, being the first to greet thousands of Mudders, cheering them on as they are challenged through a series of obstacles, or crowning Mudders with those hard-earned headbands.
This is one of the best ways to find out more about Tough Mudder events, support your friends or family and earn an amazing discount to take to the course yourself and begin your journey.
Whatever you do as a Mudder MVP, you’ll be at the heart of it all, creating life-changing experiences for everyone – including yourself.
- Discount to Run a Tough Mudder or Tough Mudder Half
- 20% off merchandise at the event and online
- Free Tough Mudder MVP T-shirt
- Breakfast and/or lunch depending on your shift
- Free parking for the duration of your volunteer shift
- The feel-good factor, as you support Mudders and change live
|Volunteer Shift||Volunteer Discounted Ticket Price|
|Half Day Volunteer||€40||€20|
|Full Day Volunteer||€20||€10|