Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Adventure Races
Wild Air Run 2019 is here! Book Now! Each year we add different features to our events, this year it's FOAM! This Summer tackle our 5k inflatable obstacle course & finish the race on Europe's largest 4 lane slide full of foam! 2019 Location and Dates: Malahide Castle and Gardens - July 27th & 28th Marlay Park - August 24th & 25th Tickets on sale now at wildairrun.comFind out more »
We're back again in 2019 for the 7th year of our adventure Duathlon. As past compeitors will confirm, this is a duathlon race with a difference – both fun and hardship are guaranteed! We aim to provide a high standard race at a very affordable price. The race aims to attract beginner to elite racers and we also cater for families with the inclusion of a 5km Trail-run and an Under 16s 5km adventure race. The U16s race was the…Find out more »
Adventure race (bike/run/kayak) with an event for beginners, seasoned racers and experts. Supreme Body Tester 58k Body Tester 41k Mini/Junior 13kFind out more »
Register today for the 3rd annual Boyne Adventure Race taking place in Trim, Co . Meath. www.boyneadventurerace.ie Set out this year over two levels; Our Battle level is our entry level set out over a 35k route while our Warrior level brings you on a journey of 50k and all set to the amazing scenic and historic beauty and backdrop which is in abundance in the Boyne Valley. The levels are broken down as follows; Battle 35k –…Find out more »
Quest 12/24 is a one-day individual unsupported adventure race across Ireland’s highest mountains and the toughest cycle routes in the South West, along the Wild Atlantic Way. Quest 12/24 is for those who wish to test their physical and mental toughness to overcome everything that the Wild Atlantic Way could throw at them. 147KM or 248KMFind out more »
Quest 12/24 is a one-day individual unsupported adventure race across Ireland’s highest mountains and the toughest cycle routes in the South West, along the Wild Atlantic Way. Quest 12/24 is for those who wish to test their physical and mental toughness to overcome everything that the Wild Atlantic Way could throw at them. There are two categories to test your endurance; Quest 12 and Quest 24.Find out more »
This multi-disciplinary event involves Cycling, Running, (or walking) and Kayaking. As multi-sport events go, this is well suited to anybody with a reasonable level of fitness. The entire course is on well marked roads and forestry tracks so getting lost will not be an issue. The start and finish of the challenge is at the GAA Hall at the GAA field in the village of Newcastle, not too far from the towns of Clonmel and Cahir, Co. Tipperary.Find out more »
Quest Lough Derg is the latest addition to the Quest Adventure Series. Race around some of Ireland’s most iconic waterways, kayak on majestic Lough Derg and run along the banks of the mighty Shannon. Cycle through country roads, quaint villages and sprawling forests. For the first time Quest will take place on the banks of Lough Derg on Saturday 14th September 2019. This exciting, brand-new event will see participants start and finish their event in Ballina and run, cycle and…Find out more »
THERE IS NOWHERE QUITE LIKE THE HILLS OF DONEGAL 64KM FULL & 45KM SPRINT ADVENTURE RACE IN A LANDSCAPE MADE FOR ADVENTURE Expect rain and wind, sunshine and waves, expect the elements and rise to your challenge at Gaelforce North 2018. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR WALKING, CYCLING AND KAYAKING The route takes you from the jagged peaks of Glenveagh National Park via the bog and scree of Mount Errigal to the sweeping sandy beaches of Bunbeg. The terrain includes…Find out more »
Listowel has had its share of fantastic events down through the years; The Fleadh Ceoil, Listowel Races and Writers Week to name a few. Indeed North Kerry is well known as the literary capital of Ireland, but for one weekend this September, after all the horses have been put out to pasture, after all the poems written and songs sung, Listowel becomes the Endurance Racing capital of Ireland. IAU Bronze Label 2019 ENTER NOW Four spectacular events for you to…Find out more »