Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Adventure Races
THIS IS NO URBAN MYTH. THIS IS REAL. CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE CHALLENGE: GFD 49KM OR GFD 29KM The route crosses the divide between city and country making this a unique adventure challenge. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING/WALKING CYCLING KAYAKING Find yourself on tracks, trails, sealed roads & a shimmering reservoir. ONLY 20MINS FROM DUBLIN CITY CENTRE TWO DISTANCES, ONE CITY AND NO LIMITS TO THE ADVENTURE #EntertheElementsFind out more »
This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough Valley as well as kayaking across the spectacular Upper Lake and finishing the race in the shadows of the monastic round tower which epitomises the Glendalough area. Three challenging routes: 57k Expert, 41km Sport and 19k Challenge.Find out more »
This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough Valley as well as kayaking across the spectacular Upper Lake and finishing the race in the shadows of the monastic round tower which epitomises the Glendalough area. Three challenging routes: 57k Expert, 41km Sport and 19k Challenge. Registration takes place both the night before and the morning of the event in 2019Find out more »
Mayo Mud Run is an exhilarating energy sapping but adrenaline pumping run starting on road but quickly you will be running/jogging/walking/crawling through fields, forest, water and drains! This thrill-seeking adventurous course includes many natural obstacles set in the naturally rugged terrain of Moygownagh with mud being the common denominator. Mayo Mud Run is a challenge for all fitness levels, the more hardcore experienced athletes will find this varied course a tough challenge. It will test their stamina and endurance. They will be looking to…Find out more »
Course Description: The tough course of 25+ obstacles covers a 2.5km stretch and, believe us, it will test your endurance! Aid Stations: We will have fully trained medics on the day Spectators: Spectators are free and will be able to walk along the sidelines of most of the course to cheer on and to take pictures of their kids. Parking: Carpooling is definitely recommended but there will be ample parking on the day. Parking included in registration fee. Other: We…Find out more »
The course begins with a 3.5km climb from Lahardane village to the foot of Nephin mountain, an ascent from Carrowskeheen and descent down by Cloughbrack followed by a 6.5km road run back to the village. Nephin mountain at 806M is even higher than Croagh Patrick. The views from the summit are breathtaking and encompass Clew bay to the West and Lough Conn and Lough Cullen to the East. Register here Refreshments and prize giving will be in Murphys Pub.Find out more »
EXCITING NEWS!!!! Save The Date. 😯 The new Sliabh Liag Gaeltacht Adventure Race will take place on Saturday April 20, 2019 in Kilcar, Co. Donegal. This promises to be one of the most scenic races you will do anywhere. 3 distances - Sport, Challenge and Expert. Spread the word.Find out more »
Head off to the Jungle where you can run RAMPAGE across one of Ireland’s coolest obstacle adventure races. 27th – 28th April 2019 will see us host our third “Rampage Weekender” event. Gut busting and unique obstacles, lashings of mud, a fantastic and picturesque location, followed by an awesome after party and camping. This year’s promises to be bigger and better. We will host the Adult Rampage Run on Saturday 27th April 2019. Many of last years gut busting obstacles…Find out more »
27th – 28th April 2019 will see us host our third “Rampage Weekender” event. Gut busting and unique obstacles, lashings of mud, a fantastic and picturesque location, followed by an awesome after party and camping. Elite Race Option in 2019 For the Adults Run in 2019, we have introduced an Elite Run. This will be the first run of the day, 10am, for the ultra competitive, who want to test themselves against the very best. We have 100 spaces available…Find out more »
This is a coastal race featuring varied topography. Combining running, cycling, hill running (for the longer course) and a beach obstacle course, this is a challenging race with a light-hearted spirit. And the entire course boasts strikingly beautiful scenery at every turn. Breakdown of Full Race distances: Run – 5 km Cycle – 13.6 km Run / Climb – 5 km Dash to finish – 0.5 km (incl. beach obstacle course) Total – 24.10 km Breakdown of Spirit Race distances:…Find out more »