Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Adventure Races
Ireland is not only just our single overseas Spartan race, it is also hosted at the infamous Punchestown Racecourse! Located just outside of Dublin, in the beautiful Irish countryside with a grandstand where you can see the majority of the course in action - this is the perfect race location! We are very excited to return for the second year and cannot wait for the weekend to be bigger and better than last. Are you ready Spartans?! Because we are.Find out more »
First there was Gaelforce West and it was the ultimate challenge. Now there is Gaelforce Ultra. There is a new ultimate. MOUNTAIN RUNNING AND CYCLING 152KM Mountain running and cycling through the toughest routes in Connemara and Mayo over a distance of 152km, this is an endurance challenge that may break you and rebuild you many times. THE BONUS To soften the edges the route includes arguably the most spectacular scenery in the west of Ireland that you will ever…Find out more »
GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND THEN GIVE MORE Ireland's iconic adventure race that is still the original and still the one to do again and again. This 66km course requires everything you have and more. Trail and mountain running or walking, cycling and kayaking Challenging, exciting and inspiring - the terrain includes mountain scree, bog land, trails, sealed roads and the majestic waters of Killary Fjord. Connemara, Killary Fjord, Croagh Patrick & Westport So many highlights along the way on…Find out more »
Race2Glory is a multi-sport adventure race involving cycling, running and a river run, taking place on the 13th July 2019 in Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo. 2019 will continue to see the availability of 2 separate races. The long established “Full Race” (40km in total) course will remain as well as the “Sprint Race” (20km in total) course that was introduced in 2015 and proved very popular. Both courses are divided into 3 routes. Stages 1 & 2 of the Sprint course…Find out more »
Join Probably the Best Team on the Planet Are you awesome at helping others conquer their challenges? Then we want you on our team as a Tough Mudder Volunteer. Our volunteers are called Mudder MVPs (Most Valuable Players) because they are the driving force behind our team and create amazing life-changing experiences. We have something for everyone who wants to volunteer, from setting up the event site, being the first to greet thousands of Mudders, cheering them on as they…Find out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2019 a season to remember. Tough Mudder Classic is one 8-10 mile loop of mud-soaked mayhem loaded with 25 best-in-class obstacles, including 10 new or updated 2019 obstacles on Every. Single. Course. That’s right – double-digit innovation and more obstacles than ever, for maximum limit-testing. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and…Find out more »
TOUGH MUDDER 5K IN 2019 This is no ordinary fun run. Tough Mudder 5K is an experience – and it’s coming to a Tough Mudder weekend near you. Welcome to a teamwork-focused, obstacle-crammed event topped off by the most epic Mudder Village After Party your Instagram feed has ever seen. Kick back with live entertainment, epic games and challenges, authentic local food, free beer, and a never-ending supply of Mudder Nation camaraderie. Tough Mudder 5K is untimed, so there’s no…Find out more »
Kayak though the crannogs of King Malachy on Lough Ennell, Cycle through the splendour of the bog of Allen and run, stumble, hike, climb, over the extinct volcano that is Croghan Hill to one of Ireland’s greatest view points. The whole event is based from Lilliput Adventure Centre where there will be Free Camping Facilities, Free Parking Facilities, Free Showering Facilities and Dining Facilities. This course is ideal for 1st time adventure racers as, while it is demanding & challenging the…Find out more »
Welcome to ‘ The Folly @ Cullohill’s ‘ inaugural Folly Adventure Race. If you love the great outdoors and want to have a fun challenge whilst taking in the stunning scenery of Cullohill mountain and the surrounding areas then this is for you. The race forms part of a community culture festival which takes place on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of July www.thefolly.ie The race commences with a 6.5km trail run, leaving the castle you will head off road…Find out more »