Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Adventure Races
TUFF-INISH - 132Km / 12hr. TUFF-INISH promises to be a real physical and mental challenge fuelled by the spectacular scenery at every turn and twist. The hilly Donegal landscapes and unpredictable Autumn weather will be major players in this enduring yet beautiful challenge over all 6 stages to an exhilarating but TUFF FINISH Starting and finishing in Moville this event is 1 large loop traversing Inishowen, thru’ towns & villages with a few tough cycle climbs at Kinnego Bay &…Find out more »
What better way to spend a Saturday morning than getting up close and personal with Fermanagh’s rugged and wild terrain. Cycle through quiet back roads that cut through the limestone landscape, carved out by Ireland’s icy past, they’re guaranteed to give you more ups than downs! Then experience the wetter side of Fermanagh as you take to the water for 2 challenging Kilometres along Lough Erne’s rocky shores – and if the 304 metre near vertical climb to the top…Find out more »
Quest Killarney is part of the best adventure race series in the world. This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Gap of Dunloe, Molls Gap, Black Valley, Ring of Kerry, Torc Waterfall, Devil’s Punchbowl, Mangerton Mountain and Muckross House as well as kayaking across the Muckross Lake in Killarney National Park.Find out more »
Quest Killarney is part of the best adventure race series in the world. This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Gap of Dunloe, Molls Gap, Black Valley, Ring of Kerry, Torc Waterfall, Devil’s Punchbowl, Mangerton Mountain and Muckross House as well as kayaking across the Muckross Lake in Killarney National Park. With five routes to choose from there's something to suit everyone (including a kayak-free course). This is the biggest and best adventure race of the year…Find out more »
Ireland's original Zombie Run at The Jungle, challenges participants to complete a daring 6K obstacle trail run while being chased by blood-thirsty, running Zombies. The Zombie Run returns this year and will take place on Sunday 13th October 2019 This year's course will be a challenging 6K obstacle run, complete with various 'infected zones' where you will be faced with the task of evading our life stealing zombies. It will also have a disorientating Cornfield Maze to find your way…Find out more »
SCAR stands for Skibbereen Charity Adventure Race. Our multi-discipline adventure race takes place in and around the breathtaking beauty and rugged environs of Skibbereen, Castletownshend, Lough Hyne and the wild Atlantic coastline that defines this stunning part of West Cork and Ireland. However, there is one important factor that differentiates SCAR from any other event – this event is managed by a special race team on behalf of Skibbereen Lions Club and is a NOT half-FOR PROFIT event. All race entry fees…Find out more »
Join Fighting Blindness for the Glendalough Trail 2019 – a unique 15km running experience in a beautiful part of the country. A minimum of €50 sponsorship also needs to be raised in aid of Fighting Blindness. For more info visit www.glendaloughtrail.com or contact us on 01 678 9004 or [email protected]Find out more »
The Muckers option is 1 lap of approx 5.5km and typically takes between 28 and 100 minutes to complete and in March 2020 will have over 50 obstacles per lap! The Serious Muckers option is 2 laps (approx 11km) of the course and should take between 60 and 200 minutes to complete Each lap will take in many different obstacles and challenges. These will include various bale “jumps”, climbs and crawls under and over nets, super slides including into Cooolcarrigan…Find out more »
Cleasathon 2020 Cleasathon is a road race that take place yearly on Inis Oirr. Inis Oírr island is situated off the west coast of Ireland in Galway Bay. It is one of the group of islands known as The Aran Islands. It has an ancient history, a vibrant Irish speaking population, beautiful scenery and a tranquil pace of life. The island can be accessed, all year-round, by plane from Indreabhán, Conamara, by ferry from Ros an Mhíl, Conamara or seasonly from Doolin, Co. Clare. For Cleasathon 2020 we will have…Find out more »