Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events › Adventure Races
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE AT MAGNIFICENT KILLARY HARBOUR Looking to test your training or even cross the line for the first time in an adventure race? This is the ideal event for you. Sprint distance means you have nothing to fear yet you will still be tested. STAND-ALONE 32km SPRINT RACE Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. You are all in this together and your achievement is not surpassed by anyone else’s. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR…Find out more »
The Seven Sisters mountain running events take place in Dunlewey, Co. Donegal August 15th 2020. It’s now regarded as Ireland’s ultimate mountain running challenge. Choice of Sky Challenge 27km, or the International Seven Sisters Skyline 50km which is part of the UK-IRELAND Skyrunner series, and Ireland’s toughest 50k with a whopping 4,000m ascent. Are you up for the challenge? Register here Places are filling up so don’t delay and take on this Epic event in 2020.Find out more »
Quest Sligo is the latest and most exciting event to be added to the Quest series of adventure races. This brand-new, one-day, multi-discipline sporting event will take place on Saturday 22nd August 2020 giving participants the opportunity to experience the beauty and hidden gems of South and West Sligo. The event will see participants run, cycle and kayak their way around stunning locations such as Temple House Lake, Ladies Brae, Ox Mountains, Tawnatrohaun, and Lough Easkey. Participants will have three…Find out more »
The Boyne Adventure Race (B.A.R) is the first and only multisport adventure race of its kind in the Boyne Valley and offers a new way to explore the offerings in our area. The races consists of running, cycling, a quarry/forest trail run and kayaking which starts to the backdrop of Trim Castle. The event was setup to promote Trim and Boyne Valley in a very different way and to embrace adventure, health and wellbeing tourism. Set out over two courses…Find out more »
BE PART OF IRELAND’S ORIGINAL ADVENTURE RACE Gaelforce West is the most iconic of adventure races in Ireland - the original and still the one on everyone’s bucket list. Whether you’re a seasoned racer looking to beat the clock or you’re new to the sport just looking to earn your finisher’s medal, this event will provide you with the ultimate challenge! RUN | KAYAK | CYCLE ACROSS THE WILD & RUGGED WEST COAST Adventure racing is a multi-sport event that…Find out more »
Quest Lough Derg is the latest addition to the Quest Adventure Series. Race around some of Ireland’s most iconic waterways, kayak on majestic Lough Derg and run along the banks of the mighty Shannon. Cycle through country roads, quaint villages and sprawling forests. For the second time Quest will take place on the banks of Lough Derg on Saturday 12th September 2020. This exciting event will see participants start and finish in Ballina and run, cycle and kayak their way…Find out more »
Quest Killarney is part of the best adventure race series in the world. This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Gap of Dunloe, Molls Gap, Black Valley, Ring of Kerry, Torc Waterfall, Devil’s Punchbowl, Mangerton Mountain and Muckross House as well as kayaking across the Muckross Lake in Killarney National Park. With five routes to choose from there's something to suit everyone (including a kayak-free course). This is the biggest and best adventure race of the year…Find out more »
Welcome to Ireland's most innovative and exciting obstacle race. Turf Warrior is an extreme obstacle course challenge that is packed full of adventure, mud running, climbing, swinging, leaps into the Atlantic and all kinds of other mayhem and madness. There is no better craic in Connemara We can even provide you with accommodation and a lovely homemade Mammy dinner but please note we will not wash your clothes afterwards. Discounts available for groups.Find out more »