Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Following on from the recent success of the Thoroughbred Festival of Running 2021 and the disappointing announcement that the Dublin Marathon has been cancelled we are pleased to announce that our Marathon will now go ahead on October 24th 2021. We hope that in some small way we can help fill the void left in Marathon Runners calendars. We have commissioned another fabulous and highly coveted medal for this year’s event and we will also have a tech top for all finishers.…Find out more »
We are delighted to announce that the Galway Clinic Streets Of Galway 8k has been given the go ahead for 2021. New date, new time for 2021 only. Run through the Streets of Galway and experience all the wonderful landmarks. We can’t wait to welcome you on Sunday 24th October at 10.30am. Places limited so register now for only €25. Included in your entry is this fabulous T shirt Register Now - CLICK HEREFind out more »
First and maybe only Night Run in 2021 Oct 26th (tuesday 7.20pm) Sandymount, Dublin. FAST AND FLAT Finisher medal - but which one would you like....... 10km - €21.50 5km €16 Filling up fast !! Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Four Celtic Seasonal Festivals for you to celebrate with four virtual runs and an 80mm 5-piece bespoke Celtic medal with magnetic symbols for our four chosen festivals. Imbolig – February onwards, It’s the beginning of Spring, the tradition was to light fire to mark the return of the warm weather. Bealtaine – 30th of April onwards, It’s the beginning of Summer, the brighter half of the year! Bring it on. Lughnasadh – 1st of August onwards, the high point of summer, a…Find out more »
Welcome to Ireland's most innovative and exciting obstacle race. Turf Warrior is an extreme obstacle course challenge that is packed full of adventure, mud running, climbing, swinging, leaps into the Atlantic and all kinds of other mayhem and madness. There is no better craic in Connemara We can even provide you with accommodation and a lovely homemade Mammy dinner but please note we will not wash your clothes afterwards. Discounts available for groups.Find out more »
Venue: Peterswell Village, Co Galway This is our 8th year running this event which has been organised in memory of our dear friend Mary Prendergast who passed away on 2nd January 2014 aged 42 years. Mary was a member of our local South Galway Athletics club and ran the Dublin City Marathon with us in 2004. Mary and Paddy got married in 2004 and were blessed to have three children Carlyn, Roslyn and Zach. Baby Zach passed away when he…Find out more »
After a COVID enforced break in 2020, the annual Corofin Loops races are back this year! Once again Corofin Athletic Club are offering two options, an 8k race over a very flat course, and a 10 mile race that is a little more challenging, but nothing too steep or taxing! The 10 mile race will start at 9am with the 8k starting at 9.30am. Please note the early start, which has been chosen to take advantage of quiet roads at…Find out more »
Pricing: Half Marathon: 30 Euro + processing fees 10k: 21.50 Euro + processing fees Introduction Welcome to the Wheelworx FASTLANE Half marathon & 10km Nov 7th editon. After the success of the 2019 race we are back Finally!! This is everyones FASTLANE and here is a video showing the 2019 highlights click here Results from 2019 survey: 100% enjoyed the race 98% would recommend to a friend 37% achieved a PB in the Half 52% achieved a PB in the…Find out more »
On Sunday 7th November St. Brigid's Parish Kildare Town invite you to join them in a Run to Remember 5K Run, Walk or Jog Remember your loved one that has passed away and have their name added to the memory wall. This 5K will be chip timed and all participants will receive a remembrance candle. Run to Remember 5K will take place in Kildare town on November 7th, run, jog or walk to remember a loved one registration is open here:…Find out more »
Niall Breslin challenges the nation to join him and four newbie runners as they embark on one of the most testing of all endurance events, a Marathon; 26.2 miles starting in Niall’s hometown of Mullingar. In March 2021, Niall, alongside a team of passionate professionals, began coaching, training and mentoring four individuals to complete a 26.2 mile marathon in a series called ‘Marathon Mind’, and has been documenting every step, setback and drop of sweat exclusively on Niall’s award-winning Where…Find out more »