Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
The inaugural Ballymun Triathlon will take place on July 2nd 2022 The Sprint distance triathlon consists of a 750m pool swim, followed by a 20k cycle around the area of Ballymun and finished with a 5k run that finishes back at Ballymun leisure centre where both transitions (swim - bike & bike - run) take place. The triathlon is suitable for all levels and is ideal for first timers. The Try a Tri consists of a 400m pool swim, followed…Find out more »
Race2Glory is a multi-sport adventure race involving cycling, running and a river run, taking place on the 9th July 2022 in Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo. FULL COURSE (Total 40km) Test yourself on challenges such as Spankers Hill, The Bog, Craggagh Hill and Glore River! The overall “full” route is outlined in the map below: Race2Glory map available on STAGE 01: 10K Mountain Run Steep ascent to 850ft, road/bog run, steep descent back to start For a map of the challenging Stage…Find out more »
Hi All, Here is the Slieve Aughty Adventure challenge for 2022. We have a 2 challenges for 2022 A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
Race it, Jog it, Walk it, Enjoy it! Ochaine or better known as Trumpet Hill situated on the grounds of Bellurgan Park, Dundalk. This course takes you into Trumpet Hill, which was once the battlefield between Cúchulainn and Queen Méabh in the mythical Brown Bull of Cooley. Cúchulainn defeated one of Queen Méabhs warrior's Nath Crantail, throwing a spear that pierced through his head. Trumpet Hill is 145 metres high, the race will bring you to the highest point on…Find out more »
The Headford8k Charity Road Race is back on this year after a two-year break for reasons well known to all. The organisers are really looking forward to welcoming athletes of all abilities back to Headford for the race which takes place on Saturday the 9th July. This year will be the 16th running of the event. All the proceeds from the race go to local charities supporting people with intellectual disabilities. The race has raised over €50,000 since it began…Find out more »
The Mooreabbey 10 Mile proved to be a big hit when it made its debut in August 2021. Hosted by the well-known and experienced Mooreabbey Milers AC, the 10 mile moves to Sunday 10th July this year. Many runners posted a PB for the distance as predicted by the hosts as this is a perfect course for clocking a good time. Starting just over the border in county Tipperary, at the ruins of the Mooreabbey, the race moves into county…Find out more »
This July will see the staging of the first 4-mile road race by Tracton AC in beautiful Minane Bridge (near Carrigaline, and 20km south of Cork city). Join us on Friday 15 July at 8pm for a mid-summer’s evening race, along scenic country roads and skirting the stunning south Cork coastline. Delicious refreshments and prize giving will follow at Tracton Art and Community Centre. For those seeking further activity, the option of a post-race dip is only a stone’s throw away at Robert’s Cove…Find out more »
Termonfeckin 1/2 Marathon - July 17th, Co. Louth Feichin's GAA are hosting their inaugral half marathon this July. Race start time is 9am. Entry is €40 and includes postage of chipped number, plus t-shirt & finishers medal on the day along with fine fechin refreshments. Chip Timing by MyRunResults. AAi permit currently under application. Register Now CLICK HERE Contact Us: [email protected]Find out more »
St. Joseph's Athletic Club is based in south Co. Kilkenny. We cater for all aged athletes in Track & Field, Cross Counrty, Road Running & Walks Additional Information St. Joseph's Athletic Club are proud to announce their very popular 10k Road Race which will take place on Sunday the 17th of July at 11am. All levels of runners are welcome to come along and get involved in this great event.Find out more »