Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
The 2019 race will take place on Thursday, June 20th, starting at 7:45pm. The distance is 5k, run over a flat, fast loop in Dublin's Docklands area. Organised by the runners from Crusaders Athletic Club, the Docklands 5k race is held with the help of the generous sponsorship, provided by many companies located in the Docklands and surrounding areas.Find out more »
Take to the Runway at Belfast City Airport on Thursday 20 June and run within metres of aircraft. Get a team together and take on the Grant Thornton Runway Run. Register HereFind out more »
Welcome to the first running of the Summer Solstice 10k. This is open to runners and walkers alike so come along for a fun filled evening. The event will be chip timed and accurately measured. Its a new route that we have found for ye on nice quiet country roads!! Early bird from now until March 18th is €15, and €20 thereafter. Check out the amazing finishers medal on https://www.runclare.com/summer-solstice-10k Date: Fri June 21st 2019 Time: 7pm Location: Lees road,…Find out more »
First there was Gaelforce West and it was the ultimate challenge. Now there is Gaelforce Ultra. There is a new ultimate. MOUNTAIN RUNNING AND CYCLING 152KM Mountain running and cycling through the toughest routes in Connemara and Mayo over a distance of 152km, this is an endurance challenge that may break you and rebuild you many times. THE BONUS To soften the edges the route includes arguably the most spectacular scenery in the west of Ireland that you will ever…Find out more »
The 10k summer solace started in 2005 it boast a flat fast rout for those seeking times and a scenic course for walkers and joggers all are welcome and catered for. This year sees the launch of a half marathon and with the 50k and 100k been moved to the same date. The half marathon course will be the same as the very popular old Tralee half marathon. With the combination of the four events a great atmosphere is…Find out more »
GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND THEN GIVE MORE Ireland's iconic adventure race that is still the original and still the one to do again and again. This 66km course requires everything you have and more. Trail and mountain running or walking, cycling and kayaking Challenging, exciting and inspiring - the terrain includes mountain scree, bog land, trails, sealed roads and the majestic waters of Killary Fjord. Connemara, Killary Fjord, Croagh Patrick & Westport So many highlights along the way on…Find out more »
The annual Tour de Burren will take place in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, County Clare located at the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way, on Saturday 22nd June 2019. Cyclists from around the world will join Tour de France winner and Olympic gold medallist Sir Bradley Wiggins when he takes to the roads of County Clare at this years Tour de Burren. There are a number of cycling routes to choose from including: • 14km Family Loop, starting 11am…Find out more »
Charity 5k run/jog/walk in Castlebar town in aid of Mayo Roscommon HopsiceFind out more »
The Lacken Beer Barrel Run will take place on 22nd June in the beautiful North Mayo coastal village of Kilcummin, Lacken. Teams of eight must somehow carry a 72kg beer barrel along a (literally) breath-taking 8.5km coastal route. There's one rule, the barrel must not touch the ground! Kilcummin is best known as the scene of the famous landing in 1798 of the French General Humbert as well as its vast golden strand, rolling sand dunes and lush green fields,…Find out more »
This is the second year of this event which received really positive feedback last year. This event is run by a local GAA club. Moneys raised are being put towards developing a track around the pitches at the club which will be available all year for walkers/runners. Both routes on The Kennedy Challenge follow wonderfully scenic courses. The run starts at Horeswood GAA pitch. From the pitch you turn right and run towards Whitechurch village where the 6k route…Find out more »