Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Head off to the Jungle where you can run RAMPAGE across one of Ireland’s coolest obstacle adventure races. 27th – 28th April 2019 will see us host our third “Rampage Weekender” event. Gut busting and unique obstacles, lashings of mud, a fantastic and picturesque location, followed by an awesome after party and camping. This year’s promises to be bigger and better. We will host the Adult Rampage Run on Saturday 27th April 2019. Many of last years gut busting obstacles…Find out more »
27th – 28th April 2019 will see us host our third “Rampage Weekender” event. Gut busting and unique obstacles, lashings of mud, a fantastic and picturesque location, followed by an awesome after party and camping. Elite Race Option in 2019 For the Adults Run in 2019, we have introduced an Elite Run. This will be the first run of the day, 10am, for the ultra competitive, who want to test themselves against the very best. We have 100 spaces available…Find out more »
Westport Inter-Company Duathlon (WICD) 2019 Organiser: Allergan & Portwest Email: [email protected] / Louise.O'[email protected] Race Director: Andy Moran Date: April 27 at 9:00am Price: Individual €25 / Team €35 The inaugural Westport Inter-Company Duathlon will take place on Saturday, 27th April 2019. The Duathlon, centred around the stunning grounds of Westport House Estate, will consist of a 5k run, 18k cycle and a final 1.7k run which will start & finish at Gracy’s Bar and Bistro at “the farmyard” at Westport House. Stage 1 is a 5k run which brings participants around…Find out more »
The biggest duathlon series in Ireland is back for summer 2019! The 2019 Phoenix Park Duathlon Series is returning to Dublin’s Phoenix Park over 3 dates in April, June and July.The duathlon consists of a run, bike and run again. Roads will be closed for our races, making this is a great event for beginners and people who want to push towards the podium. We’re offering a super mix of prizes and the race will be timed electronically with results &…Find out more »
This is a coastal race featuring varied topography. Combining running, cycling, hill running (for the longer course) and a beach obstacle course, this is a challenging race with a light-hearted spirit. And the entire course boasts strikingly beautiful scenery at every turn. Breakdown of Full Race distances: Run – 5 km Cycle – 13.6 km Run / Climb – 5 km Dash to finish – 0.5 km (incl. beach obstacle course) Total – 24.10 km Breakdown of Spirit Race distances:…Find out more »
The 7th annual Run for Boylo will take on Sunday 28th April 2019 in Foxford, Co. Mayo. This is both a 10km and 5km run/walk event. The race will be chipped timed and there will also be cash prizes for the 10km event.Registration at Foxford Sports and Leisure Centre from 9am-11:30 with all races starting at 12. This event is going from strength to strength and draws big numbers each year. For more information please check out the Facebook page…Find out more »
Welcome to the Pettitt's SuperValu Wexford Half Marathon & 10km. Wexford has proven itself over the years as Ireland’s record breaking course. In 2012 a Guinness world record was broken in retro running! Individually people have consistently got PB’s. In 2016: Half marathon 68% PB’ed and 10km 70% PB’ed. Wexford has PB potential Last year 1,900 people enjoyed the scenic and fast course. Half marathon also has pacers catering for…Find out more »
We are delighted to announce that our annual Ashbourne St Andrew's Athletics Club 2K, 5K and 10K Road Race is now open for registration. The races take place on Sunday 28th April 2019 (10:30 and 11 am starts) 3 Options to suit all ages & fitness levels: 2K for under 12's (starts 10:30am) 5K for over 12's (starts 11am) 10K for over 18's (starts 11am) Medals for all finishers and spot prizes on the day. Starts at Donaghmore Ashbourne…Find out more »
Sunday 28th we will be holding two races, 2k for 6-10yrs and 5k for 11-17yrs. Sunday 28th April – first race starts at 12pm for the aged 6-10yrs 2k race. Sunday 28th April – first race starts at 1pm for the aged 11-17yrs 5k race. Registration – 45 minutes before your allocated race time. Lunch for all participants. Note: Parents are welcome to come along with their kids and run alongside them to offer support and have a friendly face…Find out more »