Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Four Celtic Seasonal Festivals for you to celebrate with four virtual runs and an 80mm 5-piece bespoke Celtic medal with magnetic symbols for our four chosen festivals. Imbolig – February onwards, It’s the beginning of Spring, the tradition was to light fire to mark the return of the warm weather. Bealtaine – 30th of April onwards, It’s the beginning of Summer, the brighter half of the year! Bring it on. Lughnasadh – 1st of August onwards, the high point of summer, a…Find out more »
The Tony McGowan Run is going on tour for 2021. To keep you all safe our 9th annual event is taking place a bit differently this year. Take on the 5k, 10k or half marathon wherever you are, from Drumshambo to Oz and anywhere in between, we can’t wait to hear from you. Register here (€15.00 all inclusive) download your bib and your good to go. Discount rate for family of 4 €50.00 All participants will receive our fabulous 2021 Tony…Find out more »
Sign up for the Love Run on Valentine's Day 2021 and receive an Irish Heart Foundation neck warmer. About this Event This Valentine’s Day, Show Some Heart and help us support people living with heart conditions around the country. Take part in our virtual Love Run on Valentine’s Day – a 5km run or walk – in celebration of love in all its guises. Run for your mum, your dad, your partner, your grandparents, your kids, your friends – or…Find out more »
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE AT MAGNIFICENT KILLARY HARBOUR Looking to test your training or even cross the line for the first time in an adventure race? This is the ideal event for you. Sprint distance means you have nothing to fear yet you will still be tested. STAND-ALONE 32km SPRINT RACE Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. You are all in this together and your achievement is not surpassed by anyone else’s. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR…Find out more »
The 10th annual Cooley Coast Run will take place on Friday 14th May 2021 at 7pm. There are two race distances available, a 10k and a 5k. Please note that the 5k run is an inland loop and does not run alongside the coast! The race is limited to 500 entrants. Online registration is now open - https://register.enthuse.com/ps/event/CooleyCoastRun2021Find out more »
Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway. This first race of the Castle Triathlon series in 2021 sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. All of the triathlon races at Lough Cutra Castle kick-off by launching into an open-water swim in the lake, transitioning to the bike route which circumnavigates Lough…Find out more »
Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway. This first race of the Castle Triathlon series in 2021 sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. Castle Run Series Building on the success of the Castle Run Series introduction in 2018, with the Marathon, Half Marathon and 10k will continue to take place…Find out more »
EVENT DETAILS: Please Note: This race is expected to sell out quickly, once we hit capacity entries will close. The Cork Standard Triathlon will take place on Saturday 19th June, 2021 and set to be Tough Runner UK’s first event outside the UK. We are very excited to bring one of the most unforgettable races to the Irish 2021 calendar. The Cork Standard distance Triathlon is open to all, it’s the ideal race for beginners and experienced athletes alike. Whatever ability, this truly is…Find out more »
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2020. You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 21st June 2020, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last 2 years, the 2020 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four…Find out more »