Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE AT MAGNIFICENT KILLARY HARBOUR Looking to test your training or even cross the line for the first time in an adventure race? This is the ideal event for you. Sprint distance means you have nothing to fear yet you will still be tested. STAND-ALONE 32km SPRINT RACE Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. You are all in this together and your achievement is not surpassed by anyone else’s. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR…Find out more »
The 10th annual Cooley Coast Run will take place on Friday 14th May 2021 at 7pm. There are two race distances available, a 10k and a 5k. Please note that the 5k run is an inland loop and does not run alongside the coast! The race is limited to 500 entrants. Online registration is now open - https://register.enthuse.com/ps/event/CooleyCoastRun2021Find out more »
EVENT DETAILS: Please Note: This race is expected to sell out quickly, once we hit capacity entries will close. The Cork Standard Triathlon will take place on Saturday 19th June, 2021 and set to be Tough Runner UK’s first event outside the UK. We are very excited to bring one of the most unforgettable races to the Irish 2021 calendar. The Cork Standard distance Triathlon is open to all, it’s the ideal race for beginners and experienced athletes alike. Whatever ability, this truly is…Find out more »
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2020. You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 21st June 2020, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last 2 years, the 2020 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four…Find out more »
Calling all Walkers, Runners, Ultrarunners We are delighted to announce our New event, an exciting Summer Soltice event with 4 different distances to choose from - 10k; Half Marathon; Marathon distance and ‘Chasing the Sun Challenge’. Your chosen distance can be completed anytime from June 11 - June 21st. We are very excited about our unique Chase the Sun challenge. Donegal has the longest day of the year with 17hrs 17mins of daylight The challenge is to see how far…Find out more »
We have two challenges this year 2021. A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
IMPORTANT INFORMATION It does not now seem likely that a return to racing in March is possible so we are making the decision to move the Gaelforce Sky Run to the safety net date of 10th July 2021. Discover Irish mountain running in the Maamturk Mountains, Connemara. PART OF THE SKYRUNNER UK & IRELAND SERIES 2021 3 DISTANCES: This event offers a serious challenge to seasoned mountain runners with the 22km distance, the 13km distance also offers a good challenge…Find out more »
The IAAF certified P&O Antrim Coast Half marathon is the fastest half-marathon in Ireland, and one of the fastest courses in Europe. Sir Mo Farah won the 2020 Race in 60:27. Lily Partridge won the Women’s Race at 71:36. Welcome to the P&O Antrim Coast Half Marathon 2021 The 2021 race will take place on the summer Bank Holiday weekend, on Sunday 29th August starting 09:00 for the elite women, with the main race immediately after the elite men at 09:30.…Find out more »
***The May event has been deferred to this new date in September due to the ongoing COVID19 situation. ** Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. All of the triathlon races at Lough Cutra Castle kick-off by launching into an open-water swim in the lake, transitioning to the bike route which circumnavigates Lough…Find out more »
***The May event has been deferred to this new date in September due to the ongoing COVID19 situation. ** Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. Castle Run Series Building on the success of the Castle Run Series introduction in 2018, with the Marathon, Half Marathon and 10k will continue to take place…Find out more »