Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
October 15th 2019 7.20pm KBC Dublin Night Run 5km or 10km HALLOWEEN version Sandymount Welcome to the KBC Dublin Halloween Night Runs New medal ——————————————————>>> To be revealed Sandymount or ‘Spookymount’ is an ideal location being walking distance from the center of Dublin. And the course is laid out in long straight flat lines making it ‘racer’ friendly. There are two distances to suit all levels of fitness. A 5km single lap or a 10km double lap. The course is a single…Find out more »
SCAR stands for Skibbereen Charity Adventure Race. Our multi-discipline adventure race takes place in and around the breathtaking beauty and rugged environs of Skibbereen, Castletownshend, Lough Hyne and the wild Atlantic coastline that defines this stunning part of West Cork and Ireland. However, there is one important factor that differentiates SCAR from any other event – this event is managed by a special race team on behalf of Skibbereen Lions Club and is a NOT half-FOR PROFIT event. All race entry fees…Find out more »
A 10KM TRAIL RUN IN THE CITY? STRANGE BUT TRUE. 10KM TRAIL RUN AROUND HOWTH HILL SUMMIT This 10km trail run route takes you from Howth village to Howth Hill Summit along rough tracks, grassy trails & sealed roads. VIEWS TO KEEP YOU INTERESTED You will not have to worry about the boredom of long straight roads and dull scenery. You will be treated to sweeping views, making the climb worth every effort. GIVE YOUR SUMMER TRAINING A NEW FOCUS…Find out more »
To celebrate our 10th year we are changing €10 (plus charges) per entry, with the price rising to €15 on the day. DETAILS AS FOLLOWS: Race Distance: 10K & 5K Race Date: 20th October 2019 Race Time: 11am Race Venue: Longwood, Co. Meath Race Entry: €10 (plus charges) Race Tshirt: First 250 entries. (sizes subject to availability) AAI Permitted Register @ https://www.popupraces.ie/race/longwood-village-10k-5k-2019/Find out more »
Round Towers GAA are hosting their annual 5K Run & 3K Family Fun Run Sunday 20th October 2019 11.00am Prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd Male & Female in 5K Prices will rise on the day.Find out more »
The 5th Largest Marathon in Europe, the KBC Dublin Marathon will take place Sunday, October 27, 2019 from 09:00 on Fitzwilliam Street Dublin. 2019 is the 40th Anniversary of this iconic running event in Ireland attracting 20,000 registrations. KBC Dublin Marathon 2019 is a single lap course, starting and finishing close to the City Centre. Conditions for marathon running are ideal. Register HEREFind out more »
Navan Arch club bring you this fun filled event with Halloween Fancy dress & prizes for best dressed Chip Timed by JustRuns EventsFind out more »
This is Ireland's most innovative and exciting obstacle race. Not only does this pose a worthy challenge for the extreme obstacle runners this is also excellent craic - YOU MIGHT BE A GROWN UP BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO ACT LIKE ONE!Find out more »
Join Fighting Blindness for the Glendalough Trail 2019 – a unique 15km running experience in a beautiful part of the country. A minimum of €50 sponsorship also needs to be raised in aid of Fighting Blindness. For more info visit www.glendaloughtrail.com or contact us on 01 678 9004 or [email protected]Find out more »
⚠️⚠️Registration Now Open ⚠️⚠️ 8km Run - €15* 28km/8km Duathlon* - €20 early bird price until 6th Oct. €25 after this date. Anybody doing the cycle only/fun walk can donate on the day. proceeds to North West STOP-Suicide Prevention and local community development. Supported by Boyle Athletic Club *chip-timed by Core TimingFind out more »