Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
International Event Following an amazing third edition, Ecotrail Wicklow is back on the 30th of September 2023. Choose from our four distances: 19k, 30k, 45k or 80k! Join Ireland's largest Trail Running event through some of Wicklow's most scenic locations! Trail runners from around the world will experience our amazing scenery, across a selection of challenging routes; 19km, 30km, 45km and 80km. Trails The trails will take participants to some of Wicklow’s most scenic locations including Bray Head, Killruddery Gardens,…Find out more »
The Donegal East Running Event offers three race distance categories: Women's Mini Marathon (13km), Half Marathon, and ¾ Marathon. This event is hugely popular with runners looking to add a competitive training race in before a full marathon event. Another draw to this event is how fast the route is as well as the country roads being much more scenic than flat urban marathons. This is the perfect warm up race for the Dublin Marathon - which takes place 4…Find out more »
We are excited to announce that Gort Cancer Support Centre will be holding a 5K Your Way event on the 1 ST October 2023. We have been granted permission to use the beautiful grounds at Coole Park Nature Reserve. The track will begin by the site of the house and will take you around the full outer loop of the park, allowing participants to take in the beauty that Coole has to offer. All funds raised will be going to…Find out more »
THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED TAKE PART IN THE BIKE-2-BOFIN DATE: SATURDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2023 BIKE-2-BOFIN is an annual 90k charity cycle from Galway city winding through stunning Connemara scenery to the port of Cleggan and the ferry for beautiful Inishbofin island. This fun event, which is open to cyclist of all levels, is both challenging and unique, with the option of an overnight stay on Inishbofin to enjoy some island ceol and craic. Full support will be available on the…Find out more »
Dublin Simon Home Run: 40 Years of Movement We are calling on as many people as possible to join the movement by walking, jogging, running or rolling in the Phoenix Park (Papal Cross) at 9.30am on Saturday October 7th, to show solidarity with the record-breaking number of people experiencing homelessness today. For 40 years, the Dublin Simon Home Run has been pivotal in raising funds to provide emergency response, wraparound supports and forever homes to people experiencing or at risk…Find out more »
Kilkenny School Project Family Fun Run will take place in Kilkenny Castle Park at 12 noon on Sunday 8th October. 2K & 5K Races Registration available online €5 per Child €10 per Adult €20 per Family Pre Race Warm up at 11.45 Post race refreshments will be provided after the race at the finish line please bring your own water bottle. Avoid parking your car in residential areas. Present your ticket/ QR code at the registration desk & get a stamp to…Find out more »
The race starts in the village of Moylough, with assembly in the village centre. Registration and number collection will be in Moylough Community Centre H53 X6C, and the finish is just outside the village of Moylough at Moylough Sportsfield H53 A3X7. This is a lovely flat course with a downhill finish, so great for anyone looking for a PB. Directions Moylough Village is situated on the N63 Main Galway Roscommon Road and is approximately 14 Miles from Tuam and 16 Miles from Athenry…Find out more »
RUN FOREST RUN Minnowburn is the first of 6 races in BORN2RUN's award-winning Winter series. With a 10K and a 5K to choose from runners will get a mix of track, trail and road in this event which starts and finishes on the Mary Peters track just outside Belfast.Find out more »