Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
LEAP into 2020 with this exciting 60 kms in 60-day personal challenge for The Ronald McDonald House Charities Ireland. We CARE for 20 families from all over Ireland every night, and support them whilst their child is seriously ill in Crumlin Children’s Hospital, Dublin 12. We provide a ‘home away from home’ on the grounds of the hospital, keeping families close to their sick child and also to each other. It costs the Charity €60.00 per night to CARE for each family, ensuring they have somewhere to…Find out more »
This event is the first virtual run of its kind in Ireland where every participant can run for the county team of choice and as they run their miles are added to a live leader board via the running app and online, the county with the most miles wins. While Ciara is running the 1000km on the wild Atlantic way everybody taking part using the app can run anywhere they want and their miles are logged in support of Ciara…Find out more »
Our Annual 10k & 5k Fun Run will take place on Sunday 9th February at The Cobblers Rest Bodyke, the start time is 11:30am and registration will take place from 11am, everyone is welcome. The children will receive finishers medals.Find out more »
**All venues to be confirmed** A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2019! You were all amazing! Everyone on the Run Clare committee is dedicated to running; we all love it! We have all been involved in the sport one way or another for most of our lives. We live it and breathe it. One sunny day in 2014 we had the brain wave of encouraging everyone to share our passion for the sport and created…Find out more »
Coldwood Annual 4 Mile Run 2020 Coldwood National school will be holding their annual 4 mile run on the 26th of January 2020 in aid of development of the school. Ran in conjunction with Craughwell AC it promises to be another great event with the usual super hospitality post race! The race will be chip timed the course has been measured and is AAI approved. It promises to be a fast course, perfect for setting a PB. Prizes on the…Find out more »
Get the New Year off to a healthy start and help two great charities in the process. Calling all runners, joggers, walkers and everyone in between. On Sunday 26 January 2020, The Charlie Curran Memorial Run takes place in Carlow town in aid of the Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind and Brain Tumour Ireland. This chip timed event is open to those serious about their running and everyone (of all running or walking abilities) who would like to…Find out more »
Puck Warriors 5km is set in beautiful Killorglin and is sure to be a venue for PBs! We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Killorglin has to offer and maybe even enjoy a weekend here. Check out the Reeks District for family activities happening in the area, there is so much on offer all over the area We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run this safe and…Find out more »
All proceeds go towards planning and carrying-out the Green Energy Festival. The trail will be following the Peak Ridge Path at the Galway Wind Park. €20 online registration cost, €25 on race day. Free t-shirt.Find out more »
Race Entry Here On 8th February 2020 we are hosting a charity run for Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Ireland and Lilly’s Garden. This run is to commemorate Lily Daly who died at the age of 7.5 due to sudden complications and onset of acute Hydrocephalus. Lily was one of a kind. She was a ball of positive energy bouncing around with love for everyone. Her enthusiasm and passion was infectious along with her unbridled imagination.…Find out more »
Total distance: 33.5Km Start Location: Gary Byrnes Grain Store, BREE CO.WEXFORD Y21 EK46 The Race consist of the following Stage 1: Cycle 22km Route MAP:https://www.plotaroute.com/route/541961 Description: Starting in Bree village, this cycle route will bring you through the rolling wexford countryside, crossing the Slaney River and back along the Slaney valley Terrain; Sealed road Features: Stunning views of the river Slaney and surrounding valley Stage 2: Kayak 1km Route Map:https://www.plotaroute.com/route/534628 Description: In association with Wexford Kayak safaris, competitors will Kayak…Find out more »