Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge is back for 2019! Christmas is fast approaching and with it the many party invitations and distracting opportunities to let your fitness decrease and your waistline increase during the silly season. But fear not, if you need some inspiration, motivation or just some accountability to get you moving this December you can sign up now to the Tri Talking Sport 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. The concept is a simple one, commit to completing…Find out more »
Aware Christmas Run 5K and 10K Dec 14th at 10.00am to 2.00pm Register HEREFind out more »
Come along to Irish Trail Races 2nd Turkey Run! Set in Devil's Glen, it's a cracker of a race. With prizes for the best dressed and most original "turkey"! We have a great race lined up on our 8km route with plenty of "little" hills and many twists and turns. You will be rewarded with mulled wine and mince pies post race. This is one not to be missed. The route it fully marked and very easy to follow. It…Find out more »
Be part of a GROWing solution and help increase awareness of childhood growth disorders and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. The 5K Run & Walk for Kids’ Growth will include vendors, live entertainment, raffles, food, fun, and so much more! All ages and all walks of life are encouraged to participate. Each runner receives a Finisher Medal. Both runners and walkers will receive a T-shirt, food, and refreshments. To REGISTER, visit RunWalkforKidsGrowth.orgFind out more »
Enter now @ https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/Newmarket5k 500 PLACES AVAILABLE PB EVENT ONE OF IRELAND’S FASTEST 5K’S ATTRACTS TOP IRISH ATHLETESFind out more »
Annual Fundraiser for River Moy Search & Rescue. Family Fun 5k and kids 1.5k run. Medals for first 200 registered participants on the day. 22nd December 2019 - Belleek Woods - run starts @ 11am from Ballina Town Soccer Club.Find out more »
9th Annual Cavan Christmas Dash 5K Run – Jog – Walk Get your St. Stephen’s day off to a cracking start and join us Thursday morning (26th!) in Cavan Town. Registration on the day will commence at 10:30am at The Farnham Arms Hotel and close at 11:45am. Those pre-registered online can pick up their number at the pre-registration desk. The race will start at 12 noon sharp. Register online or see registration fees on the day below: Individual Entry –…Find out more »
Our annual fundraiser is almost here, prizes for adults, locals and underage. Registration at Ardagh Community centre from 10.30AM, race starts at 12 Noon SHARP.Find out more »
The 18th Fields of Athenry 10km takes place on St. Stephen’s Day, December 26th at 11am. Over the last number of years this has become one of the leading road races in the country, and we aim to continue to improve the event. The race will be held on its traditional route, finishing under the medieval arch in Athenry. Last year we had over 1100 finishers and two course records, with men’s champion and Irish Olympian Mick Clohisey of Raheny…Find out more »