Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
A Family Fun Torch Walk A 2.5KM walk in the forest by torchlight Sunday, 22nd October from 7:30pm Entry Fees: Adult €15 Child €10 Family (2 adults, 2 children) €35 A Family Morning 10K Run A timed 10KM morning run through the forest Sunday, 22nd October from 10:00am Entry Fees: Adult €20 Child €10 Full […]
RUN FOREST RUN Minnowburn is the first of 6 races in BORN2RUN's award-winning Winter series. With a 10K and a 5K to choose from runners will get a mix of track, trail and road in this event which starts and finishes on the Mary Peters track just outside Belfast.
The annual Run for Mary 5km Run/Jog/Walk is taking place in Peterswell, Co. Galway on Saturday Nov 11th 2023. This is our 10th year running this event which has been organised in memory of our dear friend Mary Prendergast who passed away on 2nd January 2014 aged 42 years. Mary was a member of our […]
Date & Time Sunday, 12 November 2023 18:30 Race Venue/Location Henrietta Flats, Dublin County Dublin Country Ireland Type Night Run Distance 5 Km, 10 km Timed By MyRunResults Ltd Inner City Running Club are back, this time with a nightrun to beat all nightruns!! Their previous events were a huge hit with runners and […]
The Annagassan Viking 10KM is dedicated to the memory of Noel Carroll one of Irelands finest athletes and one of the founders of the Dublin City Marathon who was a native of Annagassan. The race takes place in the beautiful fishing village of Annagassan. The route starts at the edge of the village it will […]
The Leenane /Maam branch of the Irish Red Cross are planning to host the fifteenth 5 Mile Run, Jog, Walk, through Leenane on Sunday 19th November 2023. All proceeds raised on the day will go towards the Leenane / Maam Cardiac First Responder Group. The run will start and finish in Leenane Village. This 5 […]
A beautiful running event on the banks of the Royal Canal Longford. 10k, Half Marathon, Full Marathon & Ultra Marathon options available. Flat and fast route - Ideal for a PB with tarmac surface throughout. Bespoke Medal for all finishers. Always a sell out event so register early to avoid disappointment. Register Now CLICK HERE
Kilcullen GAA’s “Run Run Rudolph” Christmas event is back for 2023 but is bigger & better – we’ve added a 10 KM event (2 laps of our 5K course) plus the 5 KM Run & 2.5 K Family Walk/Run events. Run Run Rudolph 2023 will take place on Sunday the 10th of December 2023 starting […]
Hosted by: Riverstick Kinsale Athletic Club & Kinsale Community School. The race is set in the beautiful surrounds of Kinsale on a course with real potential for PBs with a fast final 5 mile net downhill section. We have had some great feedback from our races in 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023 and hope to […]