Online Entry System
RunIreland has partnered with njuko.com to deliver you the best and easiest registration & race management technology. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.
When can I expect payment for my event?
Our registration partners njuko.com can pay you every 2 weeks or monthly, it’s up to you to decide on your payment schedule.
I didn’t get a confirmation email?
The system allows you the organiser to add a customised confirmation email themselves. You can do this by logging into the event on www.njuko.net, clicking tools on the left hand side and adding an “email template”
How do I change the price of my event eg. from an early bird price?
Log into www.njuko.net, click configuration and go into price section. Here edits and early birds can be added.
How do I close off online entry for my event?
You can set the event to close automatically at a certain time/date. Click configuration and go into competitions section. Here it will ask you for a closing date.
Why use njuko.com for online registration?
- Cool Techy features such as the ability to refund participants directly, identify incomplete registrations, segment your participant lists, set discount codes, sell your event merchandise, process donations, assign bib numbers, register onsite / check in on race morning using an IPAD/ iPhone/ Android phone or tablet.
- Automate and schedule emails to your marketing database or registered participants at your convenience.
- All events using njuko in Ireland get a FREE Facebook post to the rapidly growing number of followers on our social media channels ( FB Followers 17k – Dec 2017)
- Create efficiencies in organising your event with your automatic listing on the RunIreland website and inclusion in the free ezine to RunIreland database.
- Avail of automatic discounts on advertising on RunIreland as a njuko user.
I have a technical query on the njuko system who do I contact?
Please email email@example.com for all technical or system queries.