Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Tough Mudder Ireland
Jul 21, '18€45 – €119
Tough Mudder is 10 miles of mud and 20+ obstacles designed to drag you out of your comfort zone. The ordinary will always be there. Why not try for something extra? With no podiums, winners, or clocks to race against, Tough Mudder isn’t about how fast you can cross the finish line. It’s about pushing yourself. It’s about teamwork, camaraderie, and accomplishing something extraordinary. So challenge yourself. Find more in the mud. Escape the Ordinary.
Tough Mudder Half is 5 miles. All the mud – Half the distance.
For the second time in Ireland, those intimidated by the full course will again have the opportunity to take on a Half Mudder course with 5 miles to cover 13 obstacles to get through there’s no time like the present to get off the fence and jump in regardless of fitness.
Obstacles such as the Blockness Monster, Berlin Walls, Everest, Pyramid Scheme, Kiss of Mud and Mud Mile are all on the Half course, making it as exciting and exhilerating as the full event just shorter and accessible for more people with all the mud and half the distance.
As Tough Mudder is a team-centric event focused on camaraderie over course time, most Mudders choose to recruit a team to make event day more fun and help them through the obstacles. You can form a team before or after you register.
If you haven’t taken part in a Tough Mudder event yet then this is one for the bucket list, it’s tough, it’s muddy but most of all it’s fun.
For more infomation log onto www.toughmudder.ie