Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10 Miles
Welcome to Strandhill, Co. Sligo home of The Warriors Run, one of Ireland's toughest competitive races. Strandhill Village is 8 kilometres west of Sligo town, situated on the Atlantic seaboard and nestled at the foot of Knocknarea Mountain. On its summit (1,070 ft), sits a megalithic cairn where Maeve the legendary Queen of Connaught is reputedly buried. Each year runners from all over Ireland (and various parts of the world) converge on Strandhill to follow in the footsteps of her ancient warriors. The…Find out more »
Ambition Run In association with Tallaght Hospital & The Irish Cancer Society Fancy a challenge? We’re looking for runners of all abilities to rise to the challenge of either a 5 or 10 mile run. Taking place on Saturday 31st August 2019, 7.00pm at the T.P. Waters Ambition Run is kindly supported by SEAT with proceeds from the race going to our charity partners Tallaght University Hospital Foundation and the Irish Cancer Society. The route starts at our showrooms and will…Find out more »
SLIGO COAST TO COAST 2019 sponsored by CALL OF THE WILD “Lets make the Point!” Sligo A.C. are pleased to announce our 7th annual 10 Mile Road Race will take place on September 29th 2019. We guarantee all participants a fantastic race day. Enter now ….. The route is predominately flat, perfect for those hoping to achieve a PB, and ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance or those wishing to simply enjoy a scenic flat race along…Find out more »
Race your Pace 10 or 20 miles Training for Dublin? Ideal last 20 miler! And if not, we got the popular 10 mile distance for you. Lovely flat route around the quaint Quin in Clare. T-shirts for the first 100 entries https://eventgen.ie/race-your-pace-10-or-20-mileFind out more »