Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10 Miles
The annual Ardagh 10 Mile Challenge takes place on a scenic, point-to-point course during the peak of Winter. The first two miles of the course brings you on the scenic route around the village before you head up over the mountain, the last half mile has you once again running through the historic and award winning village of Ardagh to finish at the village green. Event Details and Schedule Our annual 10 Mile Challenge Run takes place on Saturday…Find out more »
Race hosted by Riverstick Kinsale AC, Kinsale Triathlon Club, Kinsale Community School. The race is set in beautiful Kinsale on a fast course that has been officially measured and is sure to be a venue for PBs with a second 5 mile net downhill and limited elevation throughout. We would be delighted if you could join us for the inaugral event and come to enjoy the hospitality that Kinsale has to offer. Entries available now. For enquiries about limited elite…Find out more »
Enter now @ https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/Duhallow10Mile2020 500 PLACES ONLY €28 early bird until 16/11/2019 €30 there after TOP SIZES GUARANTEED UP UNTIL 21/12/2019 PB EVENTFind out more »
Organised by Craughwell AC 10 Mile event - start time is 10.30am and price is 28.50 10 km event - start time is 11.00 am and price is 23.50 T-shirt for the first 300 registered onlineFind out more »
Challenge yourself with this Cairn hill Challenge on may bank holiday sunday 2020. More details to followFind out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2020 a season to remember. Join 4,000 people on the start line and take on Ireland's most epic obstacle course race. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and cross that finish line stronger than you started. Strap in and get ready for an all-out party in Mudder Village with live entertainment, authentic…Find out more »
Puck Warriors 10 Miler is set in beautiful Killorglin and is sure to be a venue for PBs! We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Killorglin has to offer and maybe even enjoy a weekend here. Check out the Reeks District for family activities happening in the area, there is so much on offer all over the area We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run this safe…Find out more »