Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10 Miles
This is the second year of the event which comprises a new 10 mile and a 5 mile road race. The race takes place at the height of the Strawberry Season. The race is hosted this year exclusively by Slaney Olympic AC as a club fundraiser. Entry fees have been kept to a minimum while still retaining the usual high standards of the race. The 10 Mile runners will receive a custom made medal and a custom buff whilst the…Find out more »
Come along to the wonderful Avondale forest park for the unique 4 day festival of running or if you prefer the term quad!! All distances of 5,10,15,20 miles and full marathon are catered for on all four days. Finisher medal for all days and all distances. Entry Fees: €90 for 4 days any distance €70 for 3 days any distance €40 for 2 days any distance €25 for 1 day any distance Online registration https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospiceFind out more »
Roscommon Harriers A.C. are pleased to announce our 6th annual 10 Mile Road Race is taking place this year on July 6th. The race is located on the outskirts of Roscommon Town, commencing at 11.30 am. Following on from the success of previous years, in particular 2018 with increased capacity saw yet another sell-out pre-race day! We guarantee all participants a fantastic race day, with a fast-flat scenic route, perfect for those hoping to achieve a PB, it also is…Find out more »
Irish Runner 10 Mile is back for 2019 and it’s bigger and better than ever! Join us on Saturday 13th July for another fun day in the Phoenix Park!Find out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2019 a season to remember. Tough Mudder Classic is one 8-10 mile loop of mud-soaked mayhem loaded with 25 best-in-class obstacles, including 10 new or updated 2019 obstacles on Every. Single. Course. That’s right – double-digit innovation and more obstacles than ever, for maximum limit-testing. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and…Find out more »
Ballina AC is proud to announce that our 3rd annual 10 mile road race will take place this year on Sunday, August 18th at 11.00am. The race will begin in Belleek in Ballina town and will take participants on a fantastic route through the picturesque Belleek Woods that runs parallel to the iconic River Moy and along part of the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway. The route is ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and the timing…Find out more »
Welcome to Strandhill, Co. Sligo home of The Warriors Run, one of Ireland's toughest competitive races. Strandhill Village is 8 kilometres west of Sligo town, situated on the Atlantic seaboard and nestled at the foot of Knocknarea Mountain. On its summit (1,070 ft), sits a megalithic cairn where Maeve the legendary Queen of Connaught is reputedly buried. Each year runners from all over Ireland (and various parts of the world) converge on Strandhill to follow in the footsteps of her ancient warriors. The…Find out more »
SLIGO COAST TO COAST 2019 sponsored by CALL OF THE WILD “Lets make the Point!” Sligo A.C. are pleased to announce our 7th annual 10 Mile Road Race will take place on September 30th 2019. We guarantee all participants a fantastic race day. Enter now ….. The route is predominately flat, perfect for those hoping to achieve a PB, and ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance or those wishing to simply enjoy a scenic flat race along…Find out more »
Race your Pace 10 or 20 miles Training for Dublin? Ideal last 20 miler! And if not, we got the popular 10 mile distance for you. Lovely flat route around the quaint Quin in Clare. T-shirts for the first 100 entries https://eventgen.ie/race-your-pace-10-or-20-mileFind out more »