Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10 Miles
The 10 th Anniversary of the Craughwell 10 mile race will take place on March 24 th 2019 at 11am..In addition to the 10 mile event the Club will also host its 2 nd 10km event on the same date at 11.15am. Both races have proved very popular in previous years – boasting a friendly, yet electric atmosphere for all involved. Both race routes brings the participants through Craughwell village at the start before heading off through the quaint and…Find out more »
The Annual Easkey Castle 10mile/10km/5km Fun Run takes place on Sunday 14th April starting at 2pm. We are giving away a FREE t-shirt to the first 300 people that register for our fun run on April 14th. Follow us on Facebook - CLICK HEREFind out more »
Come join us for a fun-filled afternoon where runners, walkers, wheelchair and assisted participants are all welcome to take part with Chip timing, bespoke medal for all finishers. Refreshments & shower facilities provided after your event. Come & be part of this special day & let the power of inclusion embrace you this Easter.Find out more »
Gaels United F.C are bringing back the Cairn Hill Challenge this May Bank Holiday weekend the 5th May. Starting from Drumlish Community Centre enjoy a 10mile, 10km or 5km road run taking in the scenic view of North Longford. 10 mile €25 early bird €20 10 km €15 5km €10 MEDALS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS Click on the link below to sign up https://www.popupraces.ie/race/cairn-hill-challenge-2019/Find out more »
The Searlait Tywang Memorial Road Run was set up in 2016 after Searlait (5) passed away from Childhood Cancer, all monies raised from this event go to Aoibheann’s Pink Tie the National Children’s Cancer Charity. This is the 4th year of the event and this one promises to be the best yet with great prizes, great atmosphere & great post race refreshments! There is a 5k, 10k, 10mile & half marathon. All routes have been officially AAI measured. ROUTES: Half-…Find out more »
This is the second year of the event which comprises a new 10 mile and a 5 mile road race. The race takes place at the height of the Strawberry Season. The race is hosted this year exclusively by Slaney Olympic AC as a club fundraiser. Entry fees have been kept to a minimum while still retaining the usual high standards of the race. The 10 Mile runners will receive a custom made medal and a custom buff whilst the…Find out more »
Come along to the wonderful Avondale forest park for the unique 4 day festival of running or if you prefer the term quad!! All distances of 5,10,15,20 miles and full marathon are catered for on all four days. Finisher medal for all days and all distances. Entry Fees: €90 for 4 days any distance €70 for 3 days any distance €40 for 2 days any distance €25 for 1 day any distance Online registration https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospiceFind out more »
Roscommon Harriers A.C. are pleased to announce our 6th annual 10 Mile Road Race is taking place this year on July 6th. The race is located on the outskirts of Roscommon Town, commencing at 11.30 am. Following on from the success of previous years, in particular 2018 with increased capacity saw yet another sell-out pre-race day! We guarantee all participants a fantastic race day, with a fast-flat scenic route, perfect for those hoping to achieve a PB, it also is…Find out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2019 a season to remember. Tough Mudder Classic is one 8-10 mile loop of mud-soaked mayhem loaded with 25 best-in-class obstacles, including 10 new or updated 2019 obstacles on Every. Single. Course. That’s right – double-digit innovation and more obstacles than ever, for maximum limit-testing. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and…Find out more »
Ballina AC is proud to announce that our 3rd annual 10 mile road race will take place this year on Sunday, August 18th at 11.00am. The race will begin in Belleek in Ballina town and will take participants on a fantastic route through the picturesque Belleek Woods that runs parallel to the iconic River Moy and along part of the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway. The route is ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and the timing…Find out more »