Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5mile and 8k
Are we coming back to a bit of normality? We might be as the Joe Duffy BMW Clontarf half marathon & 5 mile on Nov 27th shows signs of filling up early! Ireland's flattest race with zero hills and a fresh sea breeze might be just the race to get back in the groove. Join us for a fun challenge and possibly the last half marathon of 2021. Ideal first race for all those new to running during lockdown. And…Find out more »
Croghan AC Invite you to The Croghan Chase 2021 4K & 8K Race Monday 27th Dec 2021 Races start at 11am Coolgreany, Co. Wexford Chip timed by JustRuns Events Finishers Buff for all registered / Cash Prizes AAI Licensed All Levels Welcome Enter now CLICK HEREFind out more »
About the Simon Home Run The Simon Home Run is a fun and challenging, five-mile race through our capital’s beautiful Phoenix Park, and will take place in March 2022. This is more than just a run; each year members of the public, the business community, students, teachers, Simon staff, volunteers and clients, all take part in this fantastic event. They run, walk or jog through the park; coming together as a community to challenge themselves and show their support for…Find out more »