Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5mile and 8k
Kinsale Regatta 5 mile is set in beautiful Kinsale on one of the fastest 5 mile courses anywhere that has been officially measured and is sure to be a venue for PBs We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Kinsale has to offer and enjoy the bank holiday weekend in Kinsale, lots happening and a great weekend full of family activities. We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run…Find out more »
Ambition Run In association with Tallaght Hospital & The Irish Cancer Society Fancy a challenge? We’re looking for runners of all abilities to rise to the challenge of either a 5 or 10 mile run. Taking place on Saturday 31st August 2019, 7.00pm at the T.P. Waters Ambition Run is kindly supported by SEAT with proceeds from the race going to our charity partners Tallaght University Hospital Foundation and the Irish Cancer Society. The route starts at our showrooms and will…Find out more »
Join us on the 7th September for our fourth Trooperstown Trail Race. You'll get to enjoy the very best views of the Wicklow Mountains on this stunning route. We follow forest roads and mountain trails as we weave our way through Trooperstown Mountain. You can choose from a 15km or 8km route. Trail shoes must be worn Rain jacket must be carriedFind out more »
36th Annual Tarmonbarry 8k, Half Marathon and 3/4 Marathon Sunday 6th October 2019. We hosted a record number of over 600 runners in 2018, with the event selling out online in September. We did take some entries on the day last year, however due to the demand this year, we will only have online entries for 2019. So don't delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin…Find out more »
**All venues to be confirmed** A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2019! You were all amazing! Everyone on the Run Clare committee is dedicated to running; we all love it! We have all been involved in the sport one way or another for most of our lives. We live it and breathe it. One sunny day in 2014 we had the brain wave of encouraging everyone to share our passion for the sport and created…Find out more »