Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5mile and 8k
Bullaun 8k, an AAI approved race, will take place for the 5th consecutive year on Friday evening, June 14th at 7.30pm. The course is a fast loop, on closed roads in the countryside. The event will also include a 5k walk and 1k kids run. Parking is available at Bullaun Church. Post race refreshments in Bullaun Hall. Prizes for Top 3 Men, Women and Age Categories Winners. Contact Laurent Le Provost, race director 086 806 26 09 for more information.Find out more »
This is the second year of the event which comprises a new 10 mile and a 5 mile road race. The race takes place at the height of the Strawberry Season. The race is hosted this year exclusively by Slaney Olympic AC as a club fundraiser. Entry fees have been kept to a minimum while still retaining the usual high standards of the race. The 10 Mile runners will receive a custom made medal and a custom buff whilst the…Find out more »
Come along to the wonderful Avondale forest park for the unique 4 day festival of running or if you prefer the term quad!! All distances of 5,10,15,20 miles and full marathon are catered for on all four days. Finisher medal for all days and all distances. Entry Fees: €90 for 4 days any distance €70 for 3 days any distance €40 for 2 days any distance €25 for 1 day any distance Online registration https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospiceFind out more »
36th Annual Tarmonbarry 8k, Half Marathon and 3/4 Marathon Sunday 6th October 2019. We hosted a record number of over 600 runners in 2018, with the event selling out online in September. We did take some entries on the day last year, however due to the demand this year, we will only have online entries for 2019. So don't delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin…Find out more »
**All venues to be confirmed** A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2019! You were all amazing! Everyone on the Run Clare committee is dedicated to running; we all love it! We have all been involved in the sport one way or another for most of our lives. We live it and breathe it. One sunny day in 2014 we had the brain wave of encouraging everyone to share our passion for the sport and created…Find out more »