Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5mile and 8k
Bullaun 8k is an annual road race taking place in Bullaun, Loughrea, Co Galway since 2015. The Event is AAI Approved and time chipped. The course is a fast loop around bullaun. A 5k walk and 1k kids fun run are also available on the day. Any questions to [email protected] Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Race Venue/Location: Summit Inn, Howth, Dublin Type: Road & Trail Run Dublin Bay Running Club are delighted to announce this years 5 Miler will be on Sunday 19th June. Come join us for this most excellent 5 mile over road and trail on Howth Head. Entry fee is €25 and includes t-shirt plus finishers medal. Chip Timing by MyRunResults Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Ballinafid-Multyfarnham Community Services will organise a 5mile road race on Saturday 25th June at 1100 hrs from the Multyfarnham clubhouse. This is an AAI certified event. Chip Timing by MyRunResults. Ballinafid-Multyfarnham Community Services was established in 1974 to address the pressing needs of the elderly and isolated within the community. Enter Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
The Headford8k Charity Road Race is back on this year after a two-year break for reasons well known to all. The organisers are really looking forward to welcoming athletes of all abilities back to Headford for the race which takes place on Saturday the 9th July. This year will be the 16th running of the event. All the proceeds from the race go to local charities supporting people with intellectual disabilities. The race has raised over €50,000 since it began…Find out more »
Galway Clinic Streets of Galway 8k 2022 Ireland’s favourite road race is back... Galway City Harriers are delighted to announce that the 36th edition of the Streets of Galway 8k road race will take place Saturday 6th August at 7pm. GCH will once again host the famous Streets of Galway race in the City of The Tribes. Since its inception in 1986 the event has grown into one of the most prestigious road races in the country, yet remains true…Find out more »
About the Simon Home Run The Simon Home Run is a fun and challenging, five-mile race through our capital’s beautiful Phoenix Park, and will take place in October 2022. This is more than just a run; each year members of the public, the business community, students, teachers, Simon staff, volunteers and clients, all take part in this fantastic event. They run, walk or jog through the park; coming together as a community to challenge themselves and show their support for…Find out more »
These are all AAI Measured courses and are chip timed. Each race route is a one lap course, starting in the village, going out into the scenic quiet rural roads and finishing back in the village beside St.Barrys Gaa clubhouse, N39 Y8K5 (Eircode) Sunday Oct. 9th 2022. Event Start times and entry fees: (Race Tshirt and Finishers Medal for all events) 8K 10:15am €25 Half Marathon 10:30am €40 3/4 Marathon 9.30am €50 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tarmonbarrythreequartermarathon/ Tarmonbarry village in County Roscommon is located where the N5 primary route crosses…Find out more »