Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5mile and 8k
About the Simon Home Run About Simon Home Run Simon Home Run is a fun and challenging, five-mile race through our capital’s beautiful Phoenix Park, taking place on 1st October 2022. This is more than just a run; each year members of the public, the business community, students, teachers, Simon staff, volunteers and clients, all take part in this fantastic event. They run, walk or jog through the park; coming together as a community to challenge themselves and show their…Find out more »
These are all AAI Measured courses and are chip timed. Each race route is a one lap course, starting in the village, going out into the scenic quiet rural roads and finishing back in the village beside St.Barrys Gaa clubhouse, N39 Y8K5 (Eircode) Sunday Oct. 9th 2022. Event Start times and entry fees: (Race Tshirt and Finishers Medal for all events) 8K 10:15am €25 Half Marathon 10:30am €40 3/4 Marathon 9.30am €50 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tarmonbarrythreequartermarathon/ Tarmonbarry village in County Roscommon is located where the N5 primary route crosses…Find out more »
5 Mile Race set in the heart of Heritage Meath. Taking in the fabulous countryside of rural Slane on Meath/Louth border. The route is undulating but manageable with no major climbs. This 5 Mile Race will take runners from Monknewtown across to the Newgrange loop, bringing runners past the ancient wonders of Newgrange and Knowth. The race will conclude in the fantastic facilities of Slane GFC where full shower and changing facilities will be available with ample parking.Find out more »
Rathangan Runners bring you this fantastic 5k & 5 mile event This is the 3rd edition of this great race in Rathangan, Co. Kildare A fast and flat course so very possible to get that highly sought after PB! Prizes - 1st Male and Female in Both Races - 1st Male & Female Juvenille (U16) in 5K Medals for all participants Chip timed by JustRuns Events Refreshments afterwards Ticket prices will increase on the day of the race Rathangan Runners Facebook…Find out more »
Start Times: 10 Mile race 9.00am 8k race 9.30am Pricing: Early Bird (until 30th September) 8k race €20, 10 Mile race €30 Full Price (after 30th September) 8k race €25, 10 Mile race €35 Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
The Leenane / Maam branch of the Irish Red Cross are hosting a 5 Mile Run, Jog, Walk, through Leenane on Sunday 17th November 2022. This is the fourteenth year of this event. All funds raised from this event go towards the upkeep of the Community Cardiac First Responders Group, The Cardiac First Responders Group have already been instrumental in saving several lives and are a vital resource for this rural area. The run will start and finish in Leenane…Find out more »