Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Other
Forth Mountain Trail Run 2023
Forth Mountain Trail Run is coming back in 2023. Mark the 25th of March as the date in your diary. The trails on the mountain have been developed even further since the last race and we hope to take advantage of that to give you an even more enjoyable race experience. Forth Mountain Trail Run is a charity run, in aid of Barntown National School, over 13 kilometres of the Three Rocks Trail on Forth Mountain, just outside Wexford Town.…Find out more »
Croí Corrib Charity Cycle 2023
The 29th annual Croí Corrib Charity Cycle (sponsored by Corrib Oil) is coming back to Galway and registrations are now open! The 2023 cycle will be taking place on Sunday, June 18th, starting and finishing in Galway City. We are excited to launch our new routes which will take in the breathtaking scenes of the Wild Atlantic Way while incorporating the peace and tranquillity of Connemara. We are not a state-funded organisation, so each year we have to generate enough…Find out more »
The Medic Three Quarter Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K 2023
"THE MEDIC HALF MARATHON, THREE QUARTER MARATHON & 10K" You are very welcome to this event now in its fifth year we are excited to add due to popular demand the Three Quarter Marathon to this event to celebrate International First Aid Day Sunday 10th September 2023 Monasterevin is a fantastic town to run in whether you enjoy the flat surfaces along the canals or maybe the more rustic trails of Moore Abbey woods there really is something for everyone not to mention ease of…Find out more »
Tarmonbarry 3/4, Half Marathon and 8k 2023
Tarmonbarry, Co Roscommon, Roscommon, Ireland +353 87 991 4869 [email protected] Chip Timing by Core Timing Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »