Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Other
The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge is back for 2019! Christmas is fast approaching and with it the many party invitations and distracting opportunities to let your fitness decrease and your waistline increase during the silly season. But fear not, if you need some inspiration, motivation or just some accountability to get you moving this December you can sign up now to the Tri Talking Sport 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. The concept is a simple one, commit to completing…Find out more »
Pieta House Wren Run - Walk Jog or RunFind out more »
Irish trail Races are delighted to bring you our annual Sugar Loaf 10km, the race you all love (to hate!). With great views, a top route and technical varied trails, what's not to love. It's a fantastic route around this iconic mountain. This is a great race to start your New Year race calendar!! This race normally sells out so we may not have availability on the morning of the race. Our route is full marked and very easy to…Find out more »
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year. Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event…Find out more »
Team Ultra Marathon are delighted to announce their next charity event In partnership with the Dublin Mountain Running Club Hosting Dublin’s very 1st Mountain Mini Marathon The Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon Will take place April 18th 2020 This event is in aid of As I Am, Ireland’s national autism charity. April is Autism awareness month The Dublin Mountains are an exciting recreational facility for all to enjoy. The Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon is a waymarked 12km Trail in the Dublin…Find out more »
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE AT MAGNIFICENT KILLARY HARBOUR Looking to test your training or even cross the line for the first time in an adventure race? This is the ideal event for you. Sprint distance means you have nothing to fear yet you will still be tested. STAND-ALONE 32km SPRINT RACE Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. You are all in this together and your achievement is not surpassed by anyone else’s. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR…Find out more »
Wexford Marathon Club are thrilled to host the Wexford Festival Of Running, now in its second year. The course is a 1.3km loop on the spectacular grounds surrounding the 19th century Johnstown Castle. This is a truly amazing setting enhanced by a beautiful lake and idyllic mature gardens. This super event came very close to capacity earlier this year and with the deservedly great reviews it got in its inaugural year it will undoubtedly sell out in 2020. * 24 Hour…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon 30/05/2020. Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am stat time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time , Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time , 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and…Find out more »
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K For more information go to www.forestmarathon.comFind out more »
BE PART OF IRELAND’S ORIGINAL ADVENTURE RACE Gaelforce West is the most iconic of adventure races in Ireland - the original and still the one on everyone’s bucket list. Whether you’re a seasoned racer looking to beat the clock or you’re new to the sport just looking to earn your finisher’s medal, this event will provide you with the ultimate challenge! RUN | KAYAK | CYCLE ACROSS THE WILD & RUGGED WEST COAST Adventure racing is a multi-sport event that…Find out more »