Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Other
The Rylane Community Park Association will be holding a 4 Mile Fun Run & Walk on Sunday the 31st March 2019 in aid of the community park development. Registration for this event will take place at the Rylane School Hall between 12:30 and 13:30. The start time for walkers will be 13:45 and for runners will be 14:00. Entry fee for this event is €12 per participant and €2 for national school children, and all participants will be chipped and…Find out more »
Great family day out, from walkers to Runners, 1k 5k and 10k. Special guest on the day, lots of lovely homebaked food after your walk/run. Great entertainment and lots of prizes. This is a great event not to be missedFind out more »
WMC are proud to present Wexford Festival Of Running. The course is a 1.3km loop on the spectacular grounds surrounding the 19th century Johnstown Castle. This is a truly amazing setting enhanced by a beautiful lake and idyllic mature gardens. (Link below if you need any more about location) There are options for everyone, 24hours right down to 1 hour. * 24 Hour - This race will start at midday on Saturday 13th April and continue to midday on Sunday…Find out more »
Belcarra 8K– €15 14th of April @ 12PM A wonderful event for the family catering for all levels of walkers, joggers and runners. Discount for families- €25. Race Registration on the day available at Belcarra Community Centre. The Community Centre is located across the road from church. This will be signposted from all approaches to the village. The race starts at 12 noon. Ample parking facilities in the surrounding area. This year’s event is sponsored again by the local businesses in…Find out more »
Lismullen 3K and 10K is on Sunday April 14th in Navan Co Meath Chipped run with cash prizes, spot prizes and food reception AAI approved event. Free snap on reflective arm band for all online entries https://www.myrunresults.com/events/lismullen_10k__3k_2019/2995/detailsFind out more »
The Good Run is a charity fun run taking place on Good Friday, 19 April 2019 in the stunning grounds of St. Anne’s Park, Raheny in Dublin. All proceeds raised from the event will go towards supporting the fight against Motor Neurone Disease. You can choose to run either the 5km or the shorter 2.5km option. 50% of proceeds will be donated to the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA) and50% will be donated to Project MinE (a research programme…Find out more »
27th – 28th April 2019 will see us host our third “Rampage Weekender” event. Gut busting and unique obstacles, lashings of mud, a fantastic and picturesque location, followed by an awesome after party and camping. Elite Race Option in 2019 For the Adults Run in 2019, we have introduced an Elite Run. This will be the first run of the day, 10am, for the ultra competitive, who want to test themselves against the very best. We have 100 spaces available…Find out more »
Distance: 12.3km Ascent: 540 metres Descent: 540 metres Race Format: Single Day, One Direction A to B race from Derrynane Wildlife Sanctuary Car Park via the Kerry Way to Lough Currane Holiday Homes, Waterville (competitors bussed to starting line) - fastest runner wins. Race starts at 11:00 on Saturday, May 4th 2019. Finish line cut off at 16:00. Route Overview: Starting in Derrynane, this race covers tracks, trails, beaches, fields and a few bits of tarmac too. Stunning views of Derrynane, Kenmare Bay,…Find out more »
Distance: 129.6 km (3 Stages, 3 Days, 43km per Stage/Day) Ascent: 3,720 metres Descent: 3,720 metres Race Format: 3 Day Stage Race ITRA Points: 3 UTMB Points: 3 1 full loop on each of 3 consecutive days – lowest combined time wins. Day 1 – Clockwise loop. Day 2 – Anticlockwise loop. Day 3 – Direction is Race Directors choice, informed to runners at the end of day 2 (Just after the final finisher of the day has crossed the finish line). Race starts…Find out more »
It's 20 years after Star Wars Episode I "The Phantom Menace" was released in cinemas in 1999, and we are gonna hold a walk/jog/run over 4mile distance to celebrate it. So get your trainers on, and earn Star Wars themed medal. 4th May 2019 - Attymass (Ballina), Co. Mayo (venue TBC) or virtual run. Chip timed event with 80mm medal for all finishers!Find out more »