Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Other
Wild Air Run 2019 is here! Book Now! Each year we add different features to our events, this year it's FOAM! This Summer tackle our 5k inflatable obstacle course & finish the race on Europe's largest 4 lane slide full of foam! 2019 Location and Dates: Malahide Castle and Gardens - July 27th & 28th Marlay Park - August 24th & 25th Tickets on sale now at wildairrun.comFind out more »
We're back again in 2019 for the 7th year of our adventure Duathlon. As past compeitors will confirm, this is a duathlon race with a difference – both fun and hardship are guaranteed! We aim to provide a high standard race at a very affordable price. The race aims to attract beginner to elite racers and we also cater for families with the inclusion of a 5km Trail-run and an Under 16s 5km adventure race. The U16s race was the…Find out more »
2019 sees the 34th edition of the famous Streets of Galway 8km road race. Since its inception in 1986 the event has grown into one of the most prestigious road races in the country, yet remains true to its original motto of Sport for All, as many locals and visitors take on the event year in year out. The event will bring 3,000 participants onto the streets of our city and suburbs into what is a fantastic event and evening…Find out more »
Welcome to Strandhill, Co. Sligo home of The Warriors Run, one of Ireland's toughest competitive races. Strandhill Village is 8 kilometres west of Sligo town, situated on the Atlantic seaboard and nestled at the foot of Knocknarea Mountain. On its summit (1,070 ft), sits a megalithic cairn where Maeve the legendary Queen of Connaught is reputedly buried. Each year runners from all over Ireland (and various parts of the world) converge on Strandhill to follow in the footsteps of her ancient warriors. The…Find out more »
Swinford Athletics Club is delighted to announce their inaugural Ireland West ¾ Marathon and 5K which will take place on Saturday the 7th of September 2019. This fast course is situated in East Mayo passing the iconic Meelick Round Tower, Ballylahan Castle and the beautiful river Moy. Generous cash prizes. Finisher’s medal and race t-shirt. (3/4 Marathon) Medal (5K) A great welcome and after race hospitality guaranteed. Athletics Ireland Permit.Find out more »
A lovely run in aid of the Wicklow Hospice. The kilomarathon is perfect for marathon training, a marathon in KM 26.2Km = 16.27 miles. Start and finish at the Beehive Bar and Restaurant exit 18 of the N11. €30 online for the kilo or €35 on the day €20 for the 10K €25 on the day Register on line https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice scroll down and choose the 10k and Kilomarathon. Register online HERE Fab medal for all participants and t-shirt for the…Find out more »
The Glencar Lough swim takes place in the stunning Glencar Valley which joins counties Sligo and Leitrim. Home to the famous Glencar Lough, Glencar waterfall and Irelands highest waterfall Sruth in Aghaidh an Aird. This event appeals to all levels, catering for new and experienced open water swimmers. On the day there will be a 5km loop of the lake, a 3km loop and 1 km swim. ***EARLY BIRD OFFER UNTIL END OF JUNE*** All proceeds from the event go to…Find out more »
Kilkenny prepares for battle! Kilkenny provides the historic backdrop for Ireland’s 4th Medieval Marathon. On September, the 14th 2019, participants will set off from St Francis Bridge (the new bridge) at 1pm. The routes will take in some of the most historic sites in the city before winding out the country roads, making its way back to Kilkenny to finish on The Parade in the heart of the city. The city will also play host to a 30k, half marathon…Find out more »
A fast course running adjacent the River Finn. A perfect tune up for Dublin Marathon, or a great run to challenge yourself.Find out more »
4th edition of Enniscrone O'Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 7th October 2019 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: half marathon 20 miler full marathon. All finishers will receive newly designed medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »