Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Other
The Donegal East Running Event offers three race distance categories: Women's Mini Marathon (13km), Half Marathon, and ¾ Marathon. This event is hugely popular with runners looking to add a competitive training race in before a full marathon event. Another draw to this event is how fast the route is as well as the country roads being much more scenic than flat urban marathons. This is the perfect warm up race for the Dublin Marathon - which takes place 4…Find out more »
Kilkenny School Project Family Fun Run will take place in Kilkenny Castle Park at 12 noon on Sunday 8th October. 2K & 5K Races Registration available online €5 per Child €10 per Adult €20 per Family Pre Race Warm up at 11.45 Post race refreshments will be provided after the race at the finish line please bring your own water bottle. Avoid parking your car in residential areas. Present your ticket/ QR code at the registration desk & get a stamp to…Find out more »