Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events › Other
The Seven Sisters mountain running events take place in Dunlewey, Co. Donegal August 15th 2020. It’s now regarded as Ireland’s ultimate mountain running challenge. Choice of Sky Challenge 27km, or the International Seven Sisters Skyline 50km which is part of the UK-IRELAND Skyrunner series, and Ireland’s toughest 50k with a whopping 4,000m ascent. Are you up for the challenge? Register here Places are filling up so don’t delay and take on this Epic event in 2020.Find out more »
The Boyne Adventure Race (B.A.R) is the first and only multisport adventure race of its kind in the Boyne Valley and offers a new way to explore the offerings in our area. The races consists of running, cycling, a quarry/forest trail run and kayaking which starts to the backdrop of Trim Castle. The event was setup to promote Trim and Boyne Valley in a very different way and to embrace adventure, health and wellbeing tourism. Set out over two courses…Find out more »
BE PART OF IRELAND’S ORIGINAL ADVENTURE RACE Gaelforce West is the most iconic of adventure races in Ireland - the original and still the one on everyone’s bucket list. Whether you’re a seasoned racer looking to beat the clock or you’re new to the sport just looking to earn your finisher’s medal, this event will provide you with the ultimate challenge! RUN | KAYAK | CYCLE ACROSS THE WILD & RUGGED WEST COAST Adventure racing is a multi-sport event that…Find out more »
Swinford Athletics Club is delighted to announce the launch of the annual Ireland West ¾ Marathon and 5K which will take place on Saturday the 5th of September 2020. This fast course is situated in East Mayo passing the iconic Meelick Round Tower, Ballylahan Castle and the beautiful river Moy. Generous cash prizes and trophies. Finisher’s medal. Race t-shirt (First 250 Online registrations, ¾ Marathon Only) A great welcome and after race hospitality guaranteed. ¾ Marathon €35 Online …Find out more »
IREALNDS MOST POPULAR OPEN WATER SWIMMING EVENT IN THE WATERS OF KILLARY FJORD 3.9KM (FULL IRONMAN-DISTANCE) ROUTE For experienced swimmers who want to test themselves in a unique setting. Wetsuit and non-wetsuit swimmers welcome. 2KM ROUTE We will bring you to the start line in a catamaran then you jump out and swim to shore. Now that is real open water swimming in Ireland! Wetsuit and non-wetsuit swimmers welcome. 750M ROUTE Hitch a lift with a fishing trawler to Co.…Find out more »
JOIN THE #Powerof10 MOVEMENT The very first Vhi Virtual Women’s Mini Marathon will invite everyone to live life to the #Powerof10 – 10k, 10 days, €10 million! 10k 10 Days - Complete it between 1 October to 10 October Help raise €10 million for Irish charities We want you to do it your way. With friends, in your garden, in one go, or maybe you’d prefer to spread the distance over a few days. – you decide! We can’t be together, but…Find out more »
4th Oct 2020, 37th Annual Tarmonbarry 3/4 Marathon, Half Marathon and 8k. We hosted a record number of 600 runners in 2019, with the event selling out online in September. We could not take any additional entries on the day last year. So, don’t delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin City Marathon. Our event is famous for it’s friendliness, the beautiful scenic rural routes…Find out more »
When is the Irish 3/4 Marathon being Held in 2020? Sunday, 4th October 2020 – Starting time is 10.00 am Race Sign On at Longwood GAA Grounds is from 8.00 -> 9.30 sharp Car Parks Open at 7.45 Entries now open & will close on 15th September 2020 or earlier if “Sold Out” No Late or “On The Day” Entries Will Be Possible once event is Sold Out! What race is being held? The race is a 3/4 Marathon held…Find out more »
Welcome to the Wheelworx FASTLANE Three Quarters and Half marathon Oct 04th edition. We are really excited to bring this new 3/4 marathon on stream This is everyones FASTLANE (not just for speedies....) Our survey in 2019 revealed that 100% enjoyed the race 98% would recommend to a friend 37% achieved a PB in the Half 52% achieved a PB in the 10k 95% believe they could improve their PB on this course The clue is in the name ‘FASTLANE’….…Find out more »
5th edition of Enniscrone O’Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 4th October 2020 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: half marathon 20 miler full marathon. All finishers will receive newly designed medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »