Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events › Other
LEAP into 2020 with this exciting 60 kms in 60-day personal challenge for The Ronald McDonald House Charities Ireland. We CARE for 20 families from all over Ireland every night, and support them whilst their child is seriously ill in Crumlin Children’s Hospital, Dublin 12. We provide a ‘home away from home’ on the grounds of the hospital, keeping families close to their sick child and also to each other. It costs the Charity €60.00 per night to CARE for each family, ensuring they have somewhere to…Find out more »
This event is the first virtual run of its kind in Ireland where every participant can run for the county team of choice and as they run their miles are added to a live leader board via the running app and online, the county with the most miles wins. While Ciara is running the 1000km on the wild Atlantic way everybody taking part using the app can run anywhere they want and their miles are logged in support of Ciara…Find out more »
3 marathons in 2 days is an endurance challenge. This is the 6th edition of the event which takes place in Ballina, Co. Mayo. 2020 is the 3rd year when we offer choice of 3 half marathons in addition to 3 full marathons, and first time when we are holding a 100k and 50k run on the first day of the challenge! And you can take part in 1, 2 or 3 events – it’s all up to yourself. So…Find out more »
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year. Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event…Find out more »
Our annual Easter Bunny Hop 10k & 7k will take place on Easter Saturday 11th April. Funds raised will go to Down Syndrome Ireland - Cavan Branch. Donations Welcome on the day. Registration from 11am in Breffni Arms Hotel, Arva. refreshments served after.Find out more »
Team Ultra Marathon are delighted to announce their next charity event In partnership with the Dublin Mountain Running Club Hosting Dublin’s very 1st Mountain Mini Marathon The Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon Will take place April 18th 2020 This event is supporting As I Am, Ireland’s national autism charity. April is Autism awareness month The Dublin Mountains are an exciting recreational facility for all to enjoy. The Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon is a waymarked 12km Trail in the Dublin Mountains, south…Find out more »
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE AT MAGNIFICENT KILLARY HARBOUR Looking to test your training or even cross the line for the first time in an adventure race? This is the ideal event for you. Sprint distance means you have nothing to fear yet you will still be tested. STAND-ALONE 32km SPRINT RACE Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. You are all in this together and your achievement is not surpassed by anyone else’s. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR…Find out more »
It's May the 4th again - so May the Force be with you! Join us for a walk/jog/run over 4mile distance to celebrate it. Get you trainers on, and earn Star Wars themed medal. 4th May 2020 @ 6pm - chip timed run - Attymass (Ballina), Co. Mayo (eircode F26 E186) or virtual run. Route - https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/3528292275Find out more »
Wexford Marathon Club are thrilled to host the Wexford Festival Of Running, now in its second year. The course is a 1.3km loop on the spectacular grounds surrounding the 19th century Johnstown Castle. This is a truly amazing setting enhanced by a beautiful lake and idyllic mature gardens. This super event came very close to capacity earlier this year and with the deservedly great reviews it got in its inaugural year it will undoubtedly sell out in 2020. * 24 Hour…Find out more »