Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Other
A fast course running adjacent the River Finn. A perfect tune up for Dublin Marathon, or a great run to challenge yourself.Find out more »
4th edition of Enniscrone O'Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 7th October 2019 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: half marathon 20 miler full marathon. All finishers will receive newly designed medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »
36th Annual Tarmonbarry 8k, Half Marathon and 3/4 Marathon Sunday 6th October 2019. We hosted a record number of over 600 runners in 2018, with the event selling out online in September. We did take some entries on the day last year, however due to the demand this year, we will only have online entries for 2019. So don't delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin…Find out more »
Sunday 6th October 2019 Our 2019 Irish 3/4 Marathon is based in Longwood, Enfield, Co Meath This is only ~30 mins from M50 & M7 and ~50 mins from Athlone so easily accessible for all Sign On Now to secure your entry as early Sell Out is guaranteed Course General route for the 2019 Irish 3/4 Marathon is shown HERE. Total climb over 19.66mile/ 31.65km route is only 88m This is ideal as it is 3/4 of the 119m climb in…Find out more »
An exciting new edition to the Wicklow Hospice running calendar! Start and finish at the Wicklow Hospice!!!! opening around the time of this event! Magheramore (contact Sinead for [email protected] or 0870954137) 9th November 10 miles along the quiet Coastal roads. Medal for all finishers. Timed event. €20 until the end of October Online registration https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospiceFind out more »
Timings - Mini MoRun 9.30am - 5k MoRun 10am - 10k MoRun 10.10am MoRunning is back this November and without a doubt it will be an epic year to be a MoRunner, celebrating our 10 year anniversary with us. With an incredible 24 locations, the inclusion of the 1.5km Mini MoRun, as well as a virtual MoRun we expect to see loads more MoBro's and MoSista's, as well as kids and families enjoying everything MoRunning is about! Good fun, lots of…Find out more »
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year. Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event…Find out more »
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100KFind out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2020 a season to remember. Join 4,000 people on the start line and take on Ireland's most epic obstacle course race. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and cross that finish line stronger than you started. Strap in and get ready for an all-out party in Mudder Village with live entertainment, authentic…Find out more »