Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Trail / Off Road Races
*** Use the code LCT19RUNIRELAND to get €10 off your race entry *** Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway. This first race of the Castle Triathlon series in 2019 sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. The 10k & Half Marathon form part of the Multisport Festival, introduced as the Castle Run…Find out more »
*** Use the code LCT19RUNIRELAND to get €10 off your race entry *** Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway. This first race of the Castle Triathlon series in 2019 sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. All of the triathlon races at Lough Cutra Castle kick-off by launching into an…Find out more »
Join Self Help Africa on a week-long trip to Uganda, the pearl of Africa, in May 2019. On this trip you will travel to beautiful, remote rural villages, meet inspirational and resilient people that Self Help Africa are working with and have the opportunity to run the race of a lifetime at the Uganda Marathon. The Uganda Marathon is based in Masaka, a city in central Uganda, and the route winds around the hills on the outskirts of the city.…Find out more »
Portumna is a small town in the heart of rural Galway on the West Coast of Ireland. The name Portumna comes from the Irish word Port Omna, meaning the landing place of the oak tree. So not surprisingly, perched on the edge of the quaint little town is a magnificent 450 hectacres of coniferous woodland of Scots Pine and Norway spruce. Portumna Forest Park is also home to a whole host of animals including Fallow deer and the red Squirrel.…Find out more »
The 5k trail starts at the Avon, Blessington and leads south along the shores of Blessington Lakes and through forest and natural woodland on Irelands first ever E-Greenway. Bespoke medals for all participants and free kids races with all 5k entries. Family fun day with lots of activities for all the family. In aid of Blessington AFC (local soccer club). Refreshments available afterwards.Find out more »
GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND THEN GIVE MORE Ireland's iconic adventure race that is still the original and still the one to do again and again. This 66km course requires everything you have and more. Trail and mountain running or walking, cycling and kayaking Challenging, exciting and inspiring - the terrain includes mountain scree, bog land, trails, sealed roads and the majestic waters of Killary Fjord. Connemara, Killary Fjord, Croagh Patrick & Westport So many highlights along the way on…Find out more »
This year's event is in aid of St Thomas`s Camogie Club Galway We have two challenges this year. A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
Ballina A.C. is pleased to announce that our 5th annual marathon will take place on the 6th & 7th of July. The race is located in Ballina Town, commencing on Saturday at 11am & Sunday at 8am. In addition this year we have a relay entry with a medal & t-shirt for all 4 entrants!! Event Details and Schedule: -AAI Approved -Starting & finishing point is at the Ballina Athletic club -Race number, collection on the morning of each event…Find out more »