Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events › Trail / Off Road Races
This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough Valley as well as kayaking across the spectacular Upper Lake and finishing the race in the shadows of the monastic round tower which epitomises the Glendalough area. Three challenging routes: 59k Expert, 43km Sport and 21k Challenge. Registration takes place both the night before and the morning of the event in 2020. Check out more information on: https://www.questadventureseries.com/race/quest-glendalough/ https://www.questadventureseries.com/race/quest-glendalough/route-information/ Register on: https://www.questadventureseries.com/Find out more »
Team Ultra Marathon are delighted to announce their next charity event In partnership with the Dublin Mountain Running Club Hosting Dublin’s very 1st Mountain Mini Marathon The Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon Will take place April 18th 2020 This event is supporting As I Am, Ireland’s national autism charity. April is Autism awareness month The Dublin Mountains are an exciting recreational facility for all to enjoy. The Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon is a waymarked 12km Trail in the Dublin Mountains, south…Find out more »
The course begins with a 3.5km climb from Lahardane village, Co.Mayo to the foot of Nephin mountain , an ascent from Carrowskeheen and descent down by Cloughbrack followed by a 6.5km road run back to the village. Registration is €35. Early bird entry until March 17th is €30 http://www.upandoverchallenge.com/register.htmlFind out more »
Staged in Inishowen, Irelands largest and most northerly peninsula is steeped in history, culture, tradition and is home to the origin of the Wild Atlantic Way 2500Km of coastal scenic routes. Sliabh Sneacht location is an Adventure paradise of hills, trails, lakes and a terrain that will have tried and tested your fitness and scenery that will restore your adrenalin time and again to cross that finish line with a new self-belief and greeted with friendliness, stunning medals and amazing…Find out more »
Cleasathon 2020 Cleasathon is a road race that take place yearly on Inis Oirr. Inis Oírr island is situated off the west coast of Ireland in Galway Bay. It is one of the group of islands known as The Aran Islands. It has an ancient history, a vibrant Irish speaking population, beautiful scenery and a tranquil pace of life. The island can be accessed, all year-round, by plane from Indreabhán, Conamara, by ferry from Ros an Mhíl, Conamara or seasonly from Doolin, Co. Clare. For Cleasathon 2020 we will have…Find out more »
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K For more information go to www.forestmarathon.comFind out more »
We have two challenges this year 2020. A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
Set in the stunning surrounds of the Clonbur Woods this off road duathlon is made up of a 4.km run; 11.5km cycle; 3.8km run. The event takes place almost entirely on woodland trails and will appeal to both experienced and novice adventure racers. This event will take you on the road less travelled, and promises a great challenge combined with lots of fun for anyone who fancies trying something different in some of Ireland's most beautiful woodlands. This is a…Find out more »
Portumna GAA Club are once again hosting 5km and 10km trail races around the beautiful Portumna Forest Park at 12 noon on Sunday 19th July. This is our third year and with 200+ runners last year we are going strong! The 5k is on forest roads/trails and will accommodate dedicated runners but is also suitable for walkers/families/buggies. The 10k will take you deep into the forest and is a proper 10k race on mainly single-track trails between the trees, broken…Find out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2020 a season to remember. Join 4,000 people on the start line and take on Ireland's most epic obstacle course race. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and cross that finish line stronger than you started. Strap in and get ready for an all-out party in Mudder Village with live entertainment, authentic…Find out more »