Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Trail / Off Road Races
Come along to Irish Trail Races 2nd Turkey Run! Set in Devil's Glen, it's a cracker of a race. With prizes for the best dressed and most original "turkey"! We have a great race lined up on our 8km route with plenty of "little" hills and many twists and turns. You will be rewarded with mulled wine and mince pies post race. This is one not to be missed. The route it fully marked and very easy to follow. It…Find out more »
Pieta House Wren Run - Walk Jog or RunFind out more »
Irish trail Races are delighted to bring you our annual Sugar Loaf 10km, the race you all love (to hate!). With great views, a top route and technical varied trails, what's not to love. It's a fantastic route around this iconic mountain. This is a great race to start your New Year race calendar!! This race normally sells out so we may not have availability on the morning of the race. Our route is full marked and very easy to…Find out more »
The 8th Annual Tony McGowan Run will take place on Sunday the 16th Feb 2020. Like last year, this year we also have a half marathon, what better way to take in Drumshanbo’s beautiful scenery than on Ireland’s first and only floating boardwalk A flat course over all and ideal for getting that pb early in the year. As well as the half marathon we will also have our 10k and 5k runs with a 2.5k scavenger hunt taking place…Find out more »
Discover Irish mountain running in the Maamturk Mountains, Connemara. NOW PART OF THE SKYRUNNER UK & IRELAND SERIES 2020 3 DISTANCES: This event offers a serious challenge to seasoned mountain runners with the 22km distance, the 13km distance also offers a good challenge on the mountains and the 12km intorduction distance is perfect for anyone who would like to try some mountain and trail running. Fully marked course - navigation not necessaryFind out more »
Quest Kenmare is a one-day multi-adventure sports race which encompasses the amazing mountains of the Beara Peninsula and boutique charm of Kenmare Town. Run, cycle and kayak across the spectacular mountains and valleys to challenge yourself in 2020. Choose from 3 routes, there’s one to suit all levels of fitness, the 79k Expert, 43K Sport & 28K Challenge. Routes take in Kenmare Bay, Glengarriff, The Beara Peninsula and Kenmare town. Quest Kenmare will bring you to places of Ireland you…Find out more »
The Muckers option is 1 lap of approx 5.5km and typically takes between 28 and 100 minutes to complete and in March 2020 will have over 50 obstacles per lap! The Serious Muckers option is 2 laps (approx 11km) of the course and should take between 60 and 200 minutes to complete Each lap will take in many different obstacles and challenges. These will include various bale “jumps”, climbs and crawls under and over nets, super slides including into Cooolcarrigan…Find out more »
The Laragh Trail Run is a trail run organised by the Parents’ Association of St. Kevin’s National school, Laragh. The objective of the run is to raise funds annually for the school which from 2013 has housed the area Autism unit and provides quality education to a diverse student body. The event is a celebration of the beautiful environment of the Wicklow uplands and promotes Laragh as a mountain village ideal for healthy and active lifestyles. The event brings together…Find out more »
This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough Valley as well as kayaking across the spectacular Upper Lake and finishing the race in the shadows of the monastic round tower which epitomises the Glendalough area. Three challenging routes: 59k Expert, 43km Sport and 21k Challenge. Registration takes place both the night before and the morning of the event in 2020. Check out more information on: https://www.questadventureseries.com/race/quest-glendalough/ https://www.questadventureseries.com/race/quest-glendalough/route-information/ Register on: https://www.questadventureseries.com/Find out more »
A 10KM CLIFF-TOP TRAIL RUN AS THE SUN SETS THIS IS NO ORDINARY 10K, THIS IS A GAELFORCE 10K! The Gaelforce 10K Bray Cliff Run is a 10K trail run from Greystones Beach to the Bray Promenade along the stunning coastal path around Bray Head. 1st event of the John West Gaelforce 10K TrilogyFind out more »