Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events › Trail / Off Road Races
The 4th annual Wild Atlantic 10 mile road race takes place this year on Sunday 16th August. The race will begin in the Belleek area of Ballina town and will take participants on a fantastic route through the picturesque Belleek Woods that runs parallel to the iconic River Moy and along part of the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway. The route is ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and the timing of our race fits perfectly with…Find out more »
The Sheep's Head Challenge is a 10 mile, mainly off road route that begins and finishes at the Tin Pub in Ahakista, West Cork. The course follows the Glenlough Loop on the Sheep's Head Way, with walkers starting at 9.30am, followed by the runners at 11.30am. This year all proceeds from the event will go to Muintir Bhaire Sea Scouts and Muintir Bhaire Foroige group. If chip-timing, a flat course and a finishing medal is your thing, this is not…Find out more »
International Event Following an amazing first edition, Ecotrail Wicklow is back on the 26th of September 2020. Choose from our four distances: 18k, 29k, 45k or 80k! Join Ireland's largest Trail Running event through some of Wicklow's most scenic locations! Trail runners from around the world will experience our amazing scenery, across a selection of challenging routes; 18km, 28km, 45km and 80km. Trails The trails will take participants to some of Wicklow’s most scenic locations including Bray Head, Killruddery Gardens,…Find out more »
18km Trail run with superb scenery from a base on the seafront in Bray, Co Wicklow All event details at https://wicklow.ecotrail.com/enFind out more »
Re-Scheduled for 4th October 2020! Portumna GAA Club are once again hosting 5km and 10km trail races around the beautiful Portumna Forest Park at 12 noon on Sunday 4th October. This is our third year and with 200+ runners last year we are going strong! The 5k is on forest roads/trails and will accommodate dedicated runners but is also suitable for walkers/families/buggies. The 10k will take you deep into the forest and is a proper 10k race on mainly single-track…Find out more »
RUN ONE OF THE LONELY PLANETS EPIC RUNS OF THE WORLD! A 10KM TRAIL RUN AROUND HOWTH HILL SUMMIT You will be challenged but you will never be bored. Sweeping views, varied terrain and a satisfying climb will keep you on track. This is trail running in Ireland, but not as you know it! Final event of the John West Gaelforce 10K TrilogyFind out more »
GO WILD IN WICKLOW AND NEVER GO BACK - 10KM MOUNTAIN TRAIL RUN Be warned, your days of urban pavement-pounding are numbered…this is no ordinary 10K, this is a Gaelforce 10K. Welcome to Kippure Estate and the wonderful Wicklow countryside 240 acres of untamed, natural beauty and an inspired location for a 10km trail run. Go remote yet stay connected Bordering on the Wicklow Mountains National Park, Kippure Estate is only 30 mins drive from Dublin city yet a million…Find out more »
Belleek Marathon Challenge will take place in Belleek Woods in Ballina Co. Mayo on the 7th and 8th November 2020. This is an endurance event which is taking place over 2 days in Belleek Woods. Participants will have a choice to complete in events over the weekend. Day 1 - where 3 races are taking place is run on the 7k looped course, and you have a choice of 7k, 21k, or 42k. Day 2 - with only 2 distances…Find out more »
15.5 & 8.6km Trail Run Options Full details on www.glendaloughtrail.comFind out more »