Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Trail / Off Road Races
THIS IS NO URBAN MYTH. THIS IS REAL. CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE CHALLENGE: GFD 49KM OR GFD 29KM The route crosses the divide between city and country making this a unique adventure challenge. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING/WALKING CYCLING KAYAKING Find yourself on tracks, trails, sealed roads & a shimmering reservoir. ONLY 20MINS FROM DUBLIN CITY CENTRE TWO DISTANCES, ONE CITY AND NO LIMITS TO THE ADVENTURE #EntertheElementsFind out more »
Annual fundraising event in aid of Ballymanus GFC. 10km Trail Run – challenging, scenic, mostly off road through Coole and Ballycurra woods. 5km family walk/run option through Coole Wood. On the day registration starts at 10.00am. Tea / Coffee and refreshments afterwards in Askinagap Hall. Register now HEREFind out more »
Our Runs Take a day away and enjoy the freedom of a trail run (or walk) through the countryside followed by the treats you deserve. After the run return to a 4 star hotel to enjoy a glass of bubbly, lunch, massage. Book the spa and overnight. These flagship runs are small and exclusive. Get your friends together and don't miss a great day out! In Ireland - join us in Kilkenny at the Lyrath Estate Hotel Choose from 5k…Find out more »
This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough Valley as well as kayaking across the spectacular Upper Lake and finishing the race in the shadows of the monastic round tower which epitomises the Glendalough area. Three challenging routes: 57k Expert, 41km Sport and 19k Challenge.Find out more »
This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough Valley as well as kayaking across the spectacular Upper Lake and finishing the race in the shadows of the monastic round tower which epitomises the Glendalough area. Three challenging routes: 57k Expert, 41km Sport and 19k Challenge. Registration takes place both the night before and the morning of the event in 2019Find out more »
NO ORDINARY 10KM RUN...THIS IS WAY BETTER! 10KM COURSE ALONG THE CLIFF TOPS Run from Greystones Beach to Bray Promenade via the coastal path around Bray Head with endless views of Dublin Bay and no traffic EVENING RUN This is not an ordinary 10km run, this is an evening run against the backdrop of the setting sun. Afterwards we invite you back to the Martello Hotel for refreshments, music and the all-important post-mortem. TRAIL RUN Time to get off the…Find out more »
REGISTRATION Registration will take place at Roundwood Parish Hall, Registration on race day opens at 8.30am and closes at 10.00 am. The Race starts at 10.30 am Tech T-Shirts and race numbers will be available at registration T-Shirts are only guaranteed for competitors who registered online prior to 29th March 2019. ROUTE The route is around the reservoir and is mostly trail with some uneven terrain, there is only approx. 1km on the road (3km-4km) and will be chip timed…Find out more »
We are delighted to announce our Annual Roundwood Reservoir 10 Km Trail Run is now registering! The Run takes place on 13th April 2019 (10 am) Last year’s runners really enjoyed every moment! The run is mostly off road and will take you through scenic woodland countryside and around the beautiful Roundwood Reservoir. It’s one of those places where the scenery is so nice you might even forget how far you have left to run. At the end of the…Find out more »
EXCITING NEWS!!!! Save The Date. 😯 The new Sliabh Liag Gaeltacht Adventure Race will take place on Saturday April 20, 2019 in Kilcar, Co. Donegal. This promises to be one of the most scenic races you will do anywhere. 3 distances - Sport, Challenge and Expert. Spread the word.Find out more »
This is a coastal race featuring varied topography. Combining running, cycling, hill running (for the longer course) and a beach obstacle course, this is a challenging race with a light-hearted spirit. And the entire course boasts strikingly beautiful scenery at every turn. Breakdown of Full Race distances: Run – 5 km Cycle – 13.6 km Run / Climb – 5 km Dash to finish – 0.5 km (incl. beach obstacle course) Total – 24.10 km Breakdown of Spirit Race distances:…Find out more »