Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Lilliput Legend Adventure Race 2018
Jul 21, '18 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pm€50.00
Kayak though the crannogs of King Malachy on Lough Ennell, Cycle through the splendour of the bog of Allen and run, stumble, hike, climb, over the extinct volcano that is Croghan Hill to one of Ireland’s greatest view points.
The whole event is based from Lilliput Adventure Centre where there will be Free Camping Facilities, Free Parking Facilities, Free Showering Facilities and Dining Facilities. This course is ideal for 1st time adventure racers as, while it is demanding & challenging the bike section is relatively flat.
The race will have wave starts approx every 30 minutes rated on ability & numbers.
Entry Fee Includes:
- Lilliput Legend T-Shirt ( you will really want to wear this one)
- Goody Bag
- Course Map, Race Number, Hot meal
- Drink & Food stations (recommended that you are self sufficient)
- Complimentary Camping and Showers
- Complimentary Parking
- Fully Supervised Transition Areas
- Fully marshaled routes for your safety along with the backup of The Order of Malta & The Civil Defence on the more remote sections of the Legend
- Free post event massage for those weary limbs