Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Duathlons and Triathlons
Swimming in Lough Corrib and running around the grounds of Dangan on the shores of the river, the event is expected to attract athletes of all abilities and aspirations from across Ireland. Athletes can choose either a 1km or 2km swim in the Corrib followed by a running loop of 5km taking in the natural beauty and scenery of the towpath along the river bank at Dangan Sportsground. The standard race of a 1000m Swim from Dangan Pier downstream towards…Find out more »
We're back again in 2019 for the 7th year of our adventure Duathlon. As past compeitors will confirm, this is a duathlon race with a difference – both fun and hardship are guaranteed! We aim to provide a high standard race at a very affordable price. The race aims to attract beginner to elite racers and we also cater for families with the inclusion of a 5km Trail-run and an Under 16s 5km adventure race. The U16s race was the…Find out more »
Why Enter Tri Lakes Sprint Triathlon 2019... A lake swim in the calm, clear waters of Lough Mask A cycle & run around stunning Connemara How food & showers at the finish line Fantastic prizes including Garmin 735s for the winners A warm welcome from all at Tri Lakes Triathlon Club A great day out for you, your family & friendsFind out more »
Dún Laoghaire is a seaside town with a rich mix of cultural experiences, hospitality, a variety of leisure activities and the natural beauty of the surrounding mountains, making it the ideal setting and destination for the thousands of athletes and supporters who will visit in August 2019. Why race with us? Stunning Transmountain Bike Course Finish in the Heart of Dún Laoghaire to a True Irish Welcome Easy Race Logistics in Small Sea-side Town Easily accessible for travelling athletes, Dún Laoghaire…Find out more »
The Race Name: Wild2Wild Wilderness Challenge Type: Duathlon Location: Newport, Mayo First of its kind – are you ready to explore the REAL Wild West? Join us for the wilderness challenge. Although you will need mental and physical stamina on this unique course, you will be truly rewarded by losing yourself in the perfection of nature and wilderness under the shadows of the breathtaking Nephin Beg mountains. View Facebook page here The Course So let us introduce you to our course that will…Find out more »