Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
700k Lightning Ultimate Virtual Challenge across Brazil
Can you complete 700k within a year or more?
Over a year (average of 2k a day) or less than that if you want..
Using live mapping to follow the path of the lightning bolt across Brazil
We have gone virtual, but in a super cool way…
Choose a real life virtual route (UK sights or the real path of the longest ever lightning bolt across southern Brazil) earn our medallion sized medal, optional technical finishers tee and link your fitness apps
Run, Cycle, Swim or Walk the length of the longest ever recorded single lightning bolt, 700 kilometres, between now and 2022. As sports events return to action in 2021 and into 2022, log both your training activities and the real life events all towards this ultimate challenge to give yourself a achievable fitness goal for the next year.
With an Insanely Cool Medal, optional High Quality Technical T-Shirt, Personalised Certificate and FREE Extensions if you need, we have plenty of rewards packed in to keep you motivated. Not only that but we have teamed up with My Virtual Mission to provide a choice of TWO live virtual scenic routes to choose from, the UK route, which takes you from the start at the Olympic Park through the Chiltern Hills, Covent Garden, Chinatown, Big Ben, the O2, London Bridge, Wembley, Richmond Park, Bushy Park, Box Hill, the South Downs, up to the Cotswolds before finishing at the Brecon Beacons. OR you can complete the actual path of the real life lightning bolt, as it was recorded, across southern Brazil.
As well as manually logging towards your accumulative distance you can connect your popular apps such as Strava or Fitbit to do this automatically – what are you waiting for?
It works out an average of 2k a day, and that’s without our FREE extensions!