Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Marie Keating Foundation Virtual 5k / 10k Challenge supported by Pigsback.com
Oct 1, '21
1 October 2021 – 31 October 2021
Every year in Ireland, 3,704 people are diagnosed with breast cancer. For23 years the Marie Keating Foundation has been there supporting men and women affecting by breast cancer at every step of their journey. They also raise awareness of the importance of cancer prevention and early detection to ensure that more and more people come out the other side of treatment.
After the success of last year’s virtual run, the Marie Keating Foundation, kindly supported by Pigsback.com, are once again asking you to run, walk or jog your own 5/10K in your local area, and help to raise vital funds to support their life saving breast cancer awareness and support services.
Registration includes a Marie Keating Foundation/ Pigsback.com T-shirt with the option to purchase a commemorative challenge medal to mark your achievement. To take part and help support those at every step of their breast cancer journey, please register below.
Registration will be open until the 31st of October. You can log your results up to the 6th of November and if you wish you can see how your time compares to others taking on the challenge.
Please adhere to government guidelines around COVID 19 while participating in this challenge, thank you.