Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Virtual Event
The Tony McGowan Run is going on tour for 2021. To keep you all safe our 9th annual event is taking place a bit differently this year. Take on the 5k, 10k or half marathon wherever you are, from Drumshambo to Oz and anywhere in between, we can’t wait to hear from you. Register here (€15.00 all inclusive) download your bib and your good to go. Discount rate for family of 4 €50.00 All participants will receive our fabulous 2021 Tony…Find out more »
Sign up for the Love Run on Valentine's Day 2021 and receive an Irish Heart Foundation neck warmer. About this Event This Valentine’s Day, Show Some Heart and help us support people living with heart conditions around the country. Take part in our virtual Love Run on Valentine’s Day – a 5km run or walk – in celebration of love in all its guises. Run for your mum, your dad, your partner, your grandparents, your kids, your friends – or…Find out more »
Can you complete 700k within a year or more? Over a year (average of 2k a day) or less than that if you want.. Using live mapping to follow the path of the lightning bolt across Brazil We have gone virtual, but in a super cool way... Choose a real life virtual route (UK sights or the real path of the longest ever lightning bolt across southern Brazil) earn our medallion sized medal, optional technical finishers tee and link your fitness apps …Find out more »