Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Virtual Event
Calling all Walkers, Runners, Ultrarunners We are delighted to announce our New event, an exciting Summer Soltice event with 4 different distances to choose from - 10k; Half Marathon; Marathon distance and ‘Chasing the Sun Challenge’. Your chosen distance can be completed anytime from June 11 - June 21st. We are very excited about our unique Chase the Sun challenge. Donegal has the longest day of the year with 17hrs 17mins of daylight The challenge is to see how far…Find out more »
Can you complete 700k within a year or more? Over a year (average of 2k a day) or less than that if you want.. Using live mapping to follow the path of the lightning bolt across Brazil We have gone virtual, but in a super cool way... Choose a real life virtual route (UK sights or the real path of the longest ever lightning bolt across southern Brazil) earn our medallion sized medal, optional technical finishers tee and link your fitness apps …Find out more »