Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Ultra Marathons
Quest 12/24 is a one-day individual unsupported adventure race across Ireland’s highest mountains and the toughest cycle routes in the South West, along the Wild Atlantic Way. Quest 12/24 is for those who wish to test their physical and mental toughness to overcome everything that the Wild Atlantic Way could throw at them. 147KM or 248KMFind out more »
Listowel has had its share of fantastic events down through the years; The Fleadh Ceoil, Listowel Races and Writers Week to name a few. Indeed North Kerry is well known as the literary capital of Ireland, but for one weekend this September, after all the horses have been put out to pasture, after all the poems written and songs sung, Listowel becomes the Endurance Racing capital of Ireland. IAU Bronze Label 2019 ENTER NOW Four spectacular events for you to…Find out more »
International Event Wicklow is to become the 10th destination worldwide to host this prestigious international event. On Saturday 28th September 2019 this epic event will start and finish on Bray Seafront. Wicklow will welcome trail runners from around the world to experience our amazing scenery, across a selection of challenging routes; 17km, 28km, 45km and 80km. Trails The trails will take participants to some of Wicklow’s most scenic locations including Bray Head, Killruddery Gardens, The Great Sugarloaf, Powerscourt Waterfall, the…Find out more »
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100KFind out more »
Born to Run Tralee Marathon Club are proud and excited to bring you the fourth annual Born to Run 40 Mile Ultra Marathon on July 25th in the town of Tralee with 2 relay options also available for participants. This is the second time we will offer the option of a 2 person relay over the distance. For 2018 we have introduced a 4 person relay giving those stepping up to ultra racing the opportunity to enjoy our event as a team.…Find out more »