Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events › Ultra Marathons
This is a wrap up event of last February 3in2 running festival. Organized adhering to HSE and Government guidelines with a limit to 75 runners, fully insured, chip timed event with a medal for all finishers. Event will take a place on the 22nd August in Ballina, Co. Mayo (Breaffy N.S.) All details and updates on https://www.facebook.com/3marathonsin2daysFind out more »
International Event Following an amazing first edition, Ecotrail Wicklow is back on the 26th of September 2020. Choose from our four distances: 18k, 29k, 45k or 80k! Join Ireland's largest Trail Running event through some of Wicklow's most scenic locations! Trail runners from around the world will experience our amazing scenery, across a selection of challenging routes; 18km, 28km, 45km and 80km. Trails The trails will take participants to some of Wicklow’s most scenic locations including Bray Head, Killruddery Gardens,…Find out more »