Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Ultra Marathons
The Royal Canal Run Longford race on Saturday, 23 April 2022 includes a 53km Ultra Marathon, Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km distance. The course is a 5.2km loop of the Royal Canal Longford. It is a flat fast route on a mix of tarmac and tightly packed gravel. Longford is ideally located in the Midlands with easy access from all over the country. Distances/Events 10K Half Marathon Marathon 53KFind out more »
The Barry & Johns backyard ultra Will be held at Glencullen within the Dublin mountains Saturday 23rd April 2022 Starting at 10am. This event is a silver medal event and affiliated with the official Backyard ultra USA. The winner will qualify for a position on the all Ireland national team with the opportunity to represent Ireland at the world championships. All participants will receive a very unique official Backyard ultra coin and event T-shirt. The backyard ultra is a form of…Find out more »
Organised by Excel Sports, this is the 5th Anniversary of the Seven Sisters Skyline Event Because of the nature of the event we have limited entries available. We have 200 entries available for the Sky Challenge 30k; and 300 available entries for the Epic Skyline 55k (4,000m ascent). The 55k Skyline has a prize fund of €5,000 with prizes for top 5 finishers. We expect entries to sell out fast, so register early to avoid disappointment ! Register Now…Find out more »