Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Ultra Marathons
Royal Canal Run Longford 2023
A beautiful running event on the banks of the Royal Canal. Flat and fast, ideal for a good time. This event is based beside Longford town. It is on a 5.2km loop of the Royal Canal Longford. It is a flat fast route and all 4 events will be running at the same time. Different start times will be confirmed closer to the race. The surface is all Tarmac. There will be medals for all finishers and a T-shirt for…Find out more »
Wild Atlantic Ultra
Race summary: Take in the beautiful scenery of Co Mayo Ireland, during this 50-miler for the Wild Atlantic Ultra. The run takes you around stunning imagery such as Croagh Patrick, Sheefrey Pass, Tawynard Forest, Doolough Valley, Clew Bay and Atlantic Coast. The Wild Atlantic Ultra, "It’s more than a Ultra – it’s a scenic adventure where people make friends and bond while often achieving a lifelong goal!" It's literally a run around Croagh Patrick! www.wau50.comFind out more »
Forest Marathon 2023
Let's go for a run in the Forest. The Portumna Forest Marathon takes place on June 10th, 2023. 50K, Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K distances available. Start times: 8:00am - 50km 9:00am - 10km 9:15am - Marathon 10:00am - Half Marathon Cut-off times: 50km - 8 hours Marathon - 7 hours Half Marathon - 4 hoursFind out more »
Waterfoot to Ballycastle 2023
Trail Marathon with 2 ITRA trail points This is a spectacular and challenging course, You will run from Waterfoot to Ballycastle along some fantastic trails that will take you right up through Glenariff Forest, over Trostan, with amazing views across the North coast. This course is approximately 90% trail. Cut off - 8hours You must make your own way to Ballycastle for registration and collection of your race number, road book etc. Where we will then take you by bus…Find out more »
Connemara 100 2023
Are you ready to be amazed? The Course is Fabulous taking participants from Clifden through Letterfrack, Leitirgeish, the Inagh alley, Maam Cross, Leenane, Inagh Valley again, then on to Roundstone, Ballyconeely and back to Clifden to complete 100 miles. Website click hereFind out more »
Seven Sisters Skyline 2023
An EPIC Mountain running event in County Donegal, Ireland. The Seven Sisters Skyline takes place Saturday, September 23, 2023. Our main event, the Skyline is 55km long with 4,000m+ of elevation gain. The Sky Challenge is 30km in length. Register now CLICK HEREFind out more »