Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Ultra Marathons
3 marathons in 2 days is an endurance challenge. This is the 6th edition of the event which takes place in Ballina, Co. Mayo. 2020 is the 3rd year when we offer choice of 3 half marathons in addition to 3 full marathons, and first time when we are holding a 100k and 50k run on the first day of the challenge! And you can take part in 1, 2 or 3 events – it’s all up to yourself. So…Find out more »
A family of runners that knows what runners want in a race. The Royal Canal Run is on the banks of the Royal Canal Longford. Longford is ideally located in the Midlands with easy access from all over the country. This is a flat fast run and great for a PB. Its a 5.2 k loop which gives spectators a great view of the runners. Event details and schedule Ultra Marathon starts 8:30am Full Marathon Walkers 8:30am Full Marathon starts…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon 30/05/2020. Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am stat time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time , Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time , 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and…Find out more »
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K For more information go to www.forestmarathon.comFind out more »
Born to Run Tralee Marathon Club are proud and excited to bring you the sixth annual Born to Run 40 Mile Ultra Marathon on July 25th in the town of Tralee with 2 relay options also available for participants. We offer the option of a 2 person tag team relay over the distance, as well as a 4 person relay giving those stepping up to ultra racing the opportunity to enjoy our event as a team. The 40 Mile Ultra-marathon consists of ten…Find out more »