Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events › Half Marathon
A family of runners that knows what runners want in a race. The Royal Canal Run is on the banks of the Royal Canal Longford. Longford is ideally located in the Midlands with easy access from all over the country. This is a flat fast run and great for a PB. Its a 5.2 k loop which gives spectators a great view of the runners. Event details and schedule Ultra Marathon starts 8:30am Full Marathon Walkers 8:30am Full Marathon starts…Find out more »
Wexford has proven itself over the years as Ireland’s record breaking course. In 2012 a Guinness world record was broken in retro running! Individually people have consistently achieved PB’s. 59% in the Half marathon and 59% in the 10km in 2019 Wexford is a fast course. **For 2020 we have a new flatter Half Marathon course** Cool !! Last year 1,900 people enjoyed the scenic and fast course. The Half marathon also has pacers catering for 1.30/ 1.45 / 2hrs.…Find out more »
The Searlait Tywang Memorial Road Run was set up in 2016 after Searlait (5) passed away from Childhood Cancer, all monies raised from this event go to Aoibheann’s Pink Tie the National Children’s Cancer Charity. This is the 5th year of the event and this one promises to be the best yet with great prizes, great atmosphere & great post race refreshments! There is a 5k, 10k, 10 mile & Half Marathon. All routes have been officially AAI measured. ROUTES:…Find out more »
This unique event in aid of Down Syndrome Galway takes place on beautiful Inishbofin Island, situated on Connemara’s stunning Wild Atlantic Way. The island is steeped in history, and is renowned for its traditional music and unspoiled sandy beaches. Inishbofin Half Marathon & 10k will take place on Saturday, May 16, 2020. Whether you’re a serious runner looking for a new challenge, or a rookie looking to run, jog or walk on quiet roads, the route offers a mix of…Find out more »
Welcome to the 2nd annual Run Clare half marathon. Situated in the beautiful town of Lisdoonvarna, the route will take you along the quiet country roads until we reach the Wild Atlantic Way, where you will witness amazing scenery, including the Aran Islands and Galway bay. Its a 2 loop course so twice the views!!! Please note, the Early Bird prices will run until the 29th February 2020. Full price tickets will begin as and from the 1st of March 2020.…Find out more »
GLENDALOUGH LAP OF THE GAP A marathon through the scenic heart of County Wicklow starting in Glendalough and taking in the 'Sally Gap'. Plenty of hills are repaid with plenty of scenery and a warm Wicklow welcome! Cyclists have long known the allure of the 'Lap of the Gap' circuit taking you from the village of Laragh to the highland pass of Sallygap and back past Lough Tay (the 'Guiness Lake'). A scenic route with plenty of ups and plenty…Find out more »
This event has been postponed due to COVID19 Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway. This first race of the Castle Triathlon series in 2020 sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. Castle Run Series The 10k & Half Marathon form part of the Multisport Festival, introduced as the Castle Run Series…Find out more »
Welcome to the Wheelworx FASTLANE Half Marathon & 10km May 24th edition. We are really excited to bring this forward in the year. This is everyones FASTLANE (not just for speedies....) Our survey in 2019 revealed that 100% enjoyed the race 98% would recommend to a friend 37% achieved a PB in the Half 52% achieved a PB in the 10k 95% believe they could improve their PB on this course The clue is in the name ‘FASTLANE’…. 😊MEDALS: We…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon 30/05/2020. Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am stat time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time , Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time , 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and…Find out more »