Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Half Marathon
Get in the FASTLANE for this new half marathon and 10km taking place on the 29th of September in Dublin. I guess the clue is in the name ‘FASTLANE’…. We believe that this race will be a flier. Yes – ye savy marathon runners will note that the date works to tick the half marathon box on your way to training for the October marathon. Might be a bonus PB in it for you too. Same PB potential applies to…Find out more »
A fast course running adjacent the River Finn. A perfect tune up for Dublin Marathon, or a great run to challenge yourself.Find out more »
Run Galway Bay 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon is set to return to the shores of Galway Bay on October 5th, 2019. The largest multi-distance running event in Galway City attracted a record number of over 3,200 people to the City of the Tribes in 2018 and is expected to increase in numbers again next year. The 2018 event sold out in July so don't delay in booking your place as you won't want to miss out on the 2019 edition…Find out more »
4th edition of Enniscrone O'Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 7th October 2019 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: half marathon 20 miler full marathon. All finishers will receive newly designed medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »
36th Annual Tarmonbarry 8k, Half Marathon and 3/4 Marathon Sunday 6th October 2019. We hosted a record number of over 600 runners in 2018, with the event selling out online in September. We did take some entries on the day last year, however due to the demand this year, we will only have online entries for 2019. So don't delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin…Find out more »
Following a very successful first year, the Rosemount half marathon and 10km race is back on Saturday October 12th 2019. With the route set in the picturesque village of Rosemount in Co. Westmeath, this is one race you don't want to miss. The event is registered with the Athletics Association of Ireland and will be timed by the ever proffessional MyRunResults team. Check out the event Facebook page for all info: https://business.facebook.com/RosemountHM/ Early bird registration is available until August 31st…Find out more »
The Ceide Coast Half Marathon and 10k will be held in Ballycastle, on the 12th of October 2019, which is located along the North Mayo coast. This race will be run on the day in conjunction with the 10k Coastal Challenge which is now in its 6th year. ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY Registration link HEREFind out more »
Ballymacelligott GAA is hosting Run Ballymac on Sunday 13th October. This is an event which has something for everyone 1/2 marathon 10k 5k and family fun run for you the kids and nan, grandad Registration to all races and the family fun run can be done online see below for details The 1/2 marathon,10k and 5k are chipped timed The 1/2 marathon and 10k include a Run Ballymac finishers t-shirt. To guarantee t-shirt size register before September 10th Medals for…Find out more »
Belleek Marathon Challenge will take place in Belleek Woods in Ballina Co. Mayo on the 9th and 10th November 2018. This is an endurance event which is taking place on the 5.3km looped course in Belleek Woods. Participants will have to complete 4 laps for a half marathon or 8 for the full marathon. Event is chip timed and all finishers will receive a medal upon completion of the challenge. More details to follow soon.Find out more »
Welcome to the second running of the Border half. Set in the quaint village of Corbally, the route will take you through the quiet country roads, crossing the Decourcy bridge with views of Ardnacrusha power station. The course has been accurately measured by Jones counter. Tech tops for the first 200 online entries and a specially designed commemorative medal for all finishers. Accurately measured course. First 200 entries will be €30, and €35 after this date Time cut off of…Find out more »