Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Half Marathon
*** Use the code LCT19RUNIRELAND to get €10 off your race entry *** Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway. This first race of the Castle Triathlon series in 2019 sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. The 10k & Half Marathon form part of the Multisport Festival, introduced as the Castle Run…Find out more »
Join Self Help Africa on a week-long trip to Uganda, the pearl of Africa, in May 2019. On this trip you will travel to beautiful, remote rural villages, meet inspirational and resilient people that Self Help Africa are working with and have the opportunity to run the race of a lifetime at the Uganda Marathon. The Uganda Marathon is based in Masaka, a city in central Uganda, and the route winds around the hills on the outskirts of the city.…Find out more »
Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am start time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time, Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time, 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and three for the ultra.…Find out more »
Portumna is a small town in the heart of rural Galway on the West Coast of Ireland. The name Portumna comes from the Irish word Port Omna, meaning the landing place of the oak tree. So not surprisingly, perched on the edge of the quaint little town is a magnificent 450 hectacres of coniferous woodland of Scots Pine and Norway spruce. Portumna Forest Park is also home to a whole host of animals including Fallow deer and the red Squirrel.…Find out more »
On Sunday 9th June, Farnham Estate Spa & Golf Resort will host a fantastic day of charity fun in aid of CUAN Cancer Support Cavan, allowing families and friends of all ages to get some fresh air and enjoy a day of healthy competition, all in the aid of a good cause. Click here to book https://www.facebook.com/events/2274639116109442/ Set in ancient forests, green meadows and pristine lake lands, what better way to explore the beautiful grounds of Farnham Estate than on…Find out more »
The Half on the Head follows a wonderfully scenic course from Ballyheigue Village right around Kerryhead (one of the closest places to the USA). The 13.2 mile run takes you along one of the hidden gems of the Wild Atlantic Way by the Shannon Estuary with views accross the river mouth to the coast of Clare. Glancing back you will see the rugged Kerry coastline stretching to the town of Ballybunion. You might even catch a glimpse of the fabled Cliffs…Find out more »
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2019. You are now officially under starter’s orders; get training the date is 16th June 2019, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and the 2019 event will again see us host a four race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four races will pass through the Irish National Stud with the…Find out more »
This year's event is in aid of St Thomas`s Camogie Club Galway We have two challenges this year. A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
The next Achill Half Marathon & 10K, RunIreland.com's recently voted "Best Half Marathon" & "Most Scenic Route" race takes place on Saturday 6th July 2019 and is organised by Achill Event Management in association with Achill Tourism, the local tourist office on Achill Island, Co. Mayo, in the west of Ireland. The event, in its current format, has been staged in Achill since 2007 and is approved by Athletics Ireland. The Half Marathon race is the centrepiece to a full…Find out more »