Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Half Marathon
Run, jog, walk or crawl 13.1 miles on the 11th January 2020 @ 11:00. Join us, run and celebrate with us World Half Marathon Day! this event is run on the looped course of 1.65mile, which means that you will have to complete 8 laps to achieve half marathon distance! Event is going to be chip timed and every participant will receive specially designed medal upon completion of the run! Run is limited to 200 places! AND MOST IMPORTANT -…Find out more »
The 8th Annual Tony McGowan Run will take place on Sunday the 16th Feb 2020. Like last year, this year we also have a half marathon, what better way to take in Drumshanbo’s beautiful scenery than on Ireland’s first and only floating boardwalk A flat course over all and ideal for getting that pb early in the year. As well as the half marathon we will also have our 10k and 5k runs with a 2.5k scavenger hunt taking place…Find out more »
Sunday 15th March 2020, We are very excited about bringing a half marathon to Gorey for the first time. Plan your St. Patrick weekend in Gorey with a 5km, 10km or half marathon then recover on our sandy beaches. Enjoy our high quality restaurants and friendly pubs. Race proceeds going to – Friends of Gorey District Hospital and Naomh Eanna GAA Club Registration is available online and on the day up until 9.30am sharp. Number bib can be collected at…Find out more »
When does the Aon Mullingar Half Marathon take place? The Race is on Tuesday the 17th March 2020 – St. Patrick’s Day How do I get there? Mullingar is in the centre of Ireland so is within travelling distance of almost anywhere. From Dublin you would travel west on the M4, if coming from the west you would travel east along the N4. From Galway you would travel on the N6 and verge on to the N4 at Kinnegad. The…Find out more »
A family of runners that knows what runners want in a race. The Royal Canal Run is on the banks of the Royal Canal Longford. Longford is ideally located in the Midlands with easy access from all over the country. This is a flat fast run and great for a PB. Its a 5.2 k loop which gives spectators a great view of the runners. Event details and schedule Ultra Marathon starts 8:30am Full Marathon Walkers 8:30am Full Marathon starts…Find out more »
Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway. This first race of the Castle Triathlon series in 2020 sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway. Castle Run Series The 10k & Half Marathon form part of the Multisport Festival, introduced as the Castle Run Series for the first time in 2018 the events have…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon 30/05/2020. Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am stat time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time , Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time , 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and…Find out more »
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K For more information go to www.forestmarathon.comFind out more »
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2020. You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 21st June 2020, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last 2 years, the 2020 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four…Find out more »