Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Half Marathon
Tullaroan Marathon Sat 4th June 2022 Tullaroan Hills gave me some thrills! Come and join us at our family friendly event with a choice of 5 distances: 11:15 5k race 10:30 10k race 11:00 Half Marathon (13.1 miles) 09:30 Full Marathon (26.2 miles) 07:00 Ultra Marathon (39.3 miles) Prices: 5k €10 10k €20 Half Marathon €25 Full Marathon €40 Ultra €50 Register Now CLICK HERE Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each…Find out more »
Portumna Forest Marathon Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K Taking part in the Portumna Forest Marathon is a spiritual experience – while it tests the body physically, it soothes the mind in equal proportions. The runners, crew, and marshalls blend in with the environment and although there is plenty of clapping and encouragement for the runners there is a serenity about the place…Find out more »
June 12th Full Marathon & Half Marathon The Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon and Half Marathon is becoming one of Ireland’s iconic road marathons, running entirely along the Wild Atlantic Way. The marathon starts at Killybegs and finishes at Glencolmcille village, whereas the Half marathon starts and finishes at Glencolmcille. The finish line by the stunning Glencolmcille beach provides the perfect setting for the ice cream and beer refreshments at the finish line. The event attracts many international runners. Currently 25…Find out more »
The Half on the Head is one of Irelands most scenic runs. The Half Marathon takes you around the rugged coast of Kerryhead Peninsula, one of the most westerly points in Europe and a hidden gem of the Wild Atlantic Way . Starting in Ballyheigue village you will make your way along country roads and lanes by the Shannon Estuary. The route then loops back to Tralee Bay with stunning views of Mount Brandon and Banna Strand to its finish at the gates of historic Ballyheigue Castle. There…Find out more »
Hi All, Here is the Slieve Aughty Adventure challenge for 2022. We have a 2 challenges for 2022 A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
Termonfeckin 1/2 Marathon - July 17th, Co. Louth Feichin's GAA are hosting their inaugral half marathon this July. Race start time is 9am. Entry is €40 and includes postage of chipped number, plus t-shirt & finishers medal on the day along with fine fechin refreshments. Chip Timing by MyRunResults. AAi permit currently under application. Register Now CLICK HERE Contact Us: [email protected]Find out more »
Choose from 100k cycle, 30k cycle, Half Marathon, 10k or 5k. Suitable for all abilities, children under 12 welcome on the 5k. 2022 Marks the 21st Birthday of our very first event, so we will be celebrating in style. Come enjoy the wonderful scenery of Cavan, Leitrim and Longford as you run/walk/cycle through the 3 Provinces of Ulster, Connaught and Leinster.Find out more »
The Tullamore Harriers Half Marathon will take place on the 27th August 2022. Despite the disappointment of having to postpone the previous events due to Covid 19, Tullamore Harriers is looking forward to an even better event in 2022. Previous year’s races attracted hundreds of runners from all over the country as well as a large turnout of spectators. Year on year there is a huge level of positive feedback from participants who were highly complimentary of the friendly environment,…Find out more »
Welcome to the Mid & East Antrim – Antrim Coast Half Marathon 2022 The 2022 race will take place on the summer Bank Holiday weekend, on Sunday 28th August 2022. Entry is now open for the 2022 Mass & elite Races. Some of UK & Ireland’s and World’s best have already confirmed entry to the 2022 event, promising a truly international field for 2022. ACHM confirmed World Athletics ELITE status Event streamed live (i can't go out with who is…Find out more »