Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Half Marathon
Forest Marathon 2023
Let's go for a run in the Forest. The Portumna Forest Marathon takes place on June 10th, 2023. 50K, Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K distances available. Start times: 8:00am - 50km 9:00am - 10km 9:15am - Marathon 10:00am - Half Marathon Cut-off times: 50km - 8 hours Marathon - 7 hours Half Marathon - 4 hoursFind out more »
Half on the Head (Kerryhead Half Marathon and 10k) 2023
Run the most scenic Half Marathon in Ireland along the Wild Atlantic Way. Contact Us: [email protected] www.halfonthehead.com Social Media: You can keep up to date with all the latest news form the Half on the Head by following us on your favourite Social Media channel. Read our Race Review from RUNNERS WORLD Magazine Facebook – for news, competitions and events. Twitter – Follow our twitter feed for the very latest news. Blog – Check out our blog – packed with hints,…Find out more »
Thoroughbred Run 2023 – 10th Anniversary
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2023 and this year we are celebrating the 10th Anniversary of this fantastc Event. You are now officially under starters orders; get training, the date is Sunday 18th June 2023, Father’s Day! This is a sell out event! the 2023 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. Post-race refreshements will be available in the…Find out more »
Run Kilkee 2023
Kilkee by the sea, it's the beauty that sets your mind free. Run Kilkee will take place along the spectacular Loop Head Peninsula in Co Clare on SATURDAY 8TH JULY 2023. The course consists of a 13.1 mile Half Marathon and a 10km run/walk set along the stunning sea cliff panoramic views of the Loop Head Peninsula. This is a 'must do' event in one of Irelands must beautiful locations on the Wild Atlantic Way with the course designed for…Find out more »
Aughty Warrior Challenge 2023
Aughty Warrior Challenge 2023 AT ST.THOMAS GAA GROUNDS CASTLEDALY HALFWAY BETWEEN GORT & LOUGHREA ON THE R380 SEE YOU THERE! Aughty Warrior Challenge 2023 Set in the Beautiful Slieve Aughty Mountains Co.GalwayWith Stunning Views overlooking Galway Bay, The Burren & South Galway We have a 2 challenges this year. Choose from 2 options: A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys! https://www.slieveaughtymountainadventures.comFind out more »
The Medic Three Quarter Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K 2023
"THE MEDIC HALF MARATHON, THREE QUARTER MARATHON & 10K" You are very welcome to this event now in its fifth year we are excited to add due to popular demand the Three Quarter Marathon to this event to celebrate International First Aid Day Sunday 10th September 2023 Monasterevin is a fantastic town to run in whether you enjoy the flat surfaces along the canals or maybe the more rustic trails of Moore Abbey woods there really is something for everyone not to mention ease of…Find out more »
Run Galway Bay 2023
Event Website CLICK HERE Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Tarmonbarry 3/4, Half Marathon and 8k 2023
Tarmonbarry, Co Roscommon, Roscommon, Ireland +353 87 991 4869 grainneob[email protected] Chip Timing by Core Timing Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »