Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Road Race
Pieta House Wren Run - Walk Jog or RunFind out more »
Start your New Year with a flying start with a flat fast pb course. Liffey Valley's annual 5k Race is a great way to get over the Christmas blues. This is one of the Phoenix Park's oldest events and continues to grow in popularity. You are guaranteed a quality race, organised with professionalism giving you, the runner, the best experience possible. Run, Walk or Jog this New Year's Day 5k. Prizes •First Three Men and Women •Bonus prize €200 for…Find out more »
Puck Warriors 5km is set in beautiful Killorglin and is sure to be a venue for PBs! We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Killorglin has to offer and maybe even enjoy a weekend here. Check out the Reeks District for family activities happening in the area, there is so much on offer all over the area We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run this safe and…Find out more »
Race hosted by Riverstick Kinsale AC, Kinsale Triathlon Club, Kinsale Community School. The race is set in beautiful Kinsale on a fast course that has been officially measured and is sure to be a venue for PBs with a second 5 mile net downhill and limited elevation throughout. We would be delighted if you could join us for the inaugral event and come to enjoy the hospitality that Kinsale has to offer. Entries available now. For enquiries about limited elite…Find out more »
Cleasathon 2020 Cleasathon is a road race that take place yearly on Inis Oirr. Inis Oírr island is situated off the west coast of Ireland in Galway Bay. It is one of the group of islands known as The Aran Islands. It has an ancient history, a vibrant Irish speaking population, beautiful scenery and a tranquil pace of life. The island can be accessed, all year-round, by plane from Indreabhán, Conamara, by ferry from Ros an Mhíl, Conamara or seasonly from Doolin, Co. Clare. For Cleasathon 2020 we will have…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon 30/05/2020. Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am stat time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time , Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time , 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and…Find out more »
The Vhi Women's Mini Marathon, an annual 10k charity road race, occurs each June bank holiday weekend in Dublin and is the largest Women's event of its kind in the world. In 1983, the inaugural event had 9,000 women entering and the event reached a record attendance in 2014 with 41,006 women taking part. The event has grown in popularity as women have taken more interest in their own health and fitness. A staggering 1.06 million women have entered the…Find out more »
Kilkenny provides the historic backdrop for Ireland’s 4th Medieval Marathon. On September, the 12th 2020, participants will set off from St Francis Bridge (the new bridge) at 12pm. The routes will take in some of the most historic sites in the city before winding out the country roads, making its way back to Kilkenny to finish on The Parade in the heart of the city. The city will also play host to a 30k, half marathon and 10k, with all…Find out more »
Run Galway Bay 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon is the largest multi-distance running event in Galway City with more than 4,500 participants undertaking a 10k, Half Marathon or Marathon along the shores of Galway Bay. The 2019 event sold out in July so don’t delay in booking your place as you won’t want to miss out on the 2020 edition of this fabulous event. The route for each race is looped and takes in the fabulous coastline of Galway Bay…Find out more »