Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Road Race
GLENDALOUGH LAP OF THE GAP A marathon through the scenic heart of County Wicklow starting in Glendalough and taking in the 'Sally Gap'. Plenty of hills are repaid with plenty of scenery and a warm Wicklow welcome! Cyclists have long known the allure of the 'Lap of the Gap' circuit taking you from the village of Laragh to the highland pass of Sallygap and back past Lough Tay (the 'Guiness Lake'). A scenic route with plenty of ups and plenty…Find out more »
Irish Runner 5 Mile is back for 2019 and it’s bigger and better than ever! Join us on Saturday 15th June for another fun day in the Phoenix Park!Find out more »
Come and Run/Walk in one of Ireland's Tidiest Villages on Sunday 16th June 2019. Registration @Rustic Inn 10:00 am. Race starts @ 11:30. Run €10 each entry/Walk €10 or €20 per family. The course is "AAI measured". Looking forward to great support and fun on the day!Find out more »
This is the second year of the event which comprises a new 10 mile and a 5 mile road race. The race takes place at the height of the Strawberry Season. The race is hosted this year exclusively by Slaney Olympic AC as a club fundraiser. Entry fees have been kept to a minimum while still retaining the usual high standards of the race. The 10 Mile runners will receive a custom made medal and a custom buff whilst the…Find out more »
Irish Runner 10 Mile is back for 2019 and it’s bigger and better than ever! Join us on Saturday 13th July for another fun day in the Phoenix Park!Find out more »
The 6k run starts in Garrafrauns at 2 pm on the 5th of August and finishes in Dunmore and is an annual event during Dunmore Festival. We have chip timing to ensure this is an enjoyable event for everyone. Registration finishes at 1.30pm SHARP.Race Details There will be a shuttle bus to Garrafrauns leaving from the Square in Dunmore at 12.30pm. Group Warm Up at 1.30pm. The race starts at 2 pm. We are welcoming runners and walkers of all…Find out more »
Ballina AC is proud to announce that our 3rd annual 10 mile road race will take place this year on Sunday, August 18th at 11.00am. The race will begin in Belleek in Ballina town and will take participants on a fantastic route through the picturesque Belleek Woods that runs parallel to the iconic River Moy and along part of the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway. The route is ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and the timing…Find out more »
Swinford Athletics Club is delighted to announce their inaugural Ireland West ¾ Marathon and 5K which will take place on Saturday the 7th of September 2019. This fast course is situated in East Mayo passing the iconic Meelick Round Tower, Ballylahan Castle and the beautiful river Moy. Generous cash prizes. Finisher’s medal and race t-shirt. (3/4 Marathon) Medal (5K) A great welcome and after race hospitality guaranteed. Athletics Ireland Permit.Find out more »
Dunderry national school in Meath are holding their annual 5km and 10km road race fundraiser on Sunday the 15th of September at 12pm. The race is a fundraiser for the school but also run in memory of former pupil Alan Cosgrove. This will be the second year the event has run and will follow on from the hugely enjoyable day had last year. An extremely flat course gives rise to the opportunity of a 5km or 10km PB for those …Find out more »
Rathangan Runners bring you this fantastic 5k & 5 mile event A fast and flat course so very possible to get that sought after PB Prizes - 1st & 2nd Male and Female in Both Races - 1st Male & Female Juvenille (U16) in 5K Medals for all participants Chip timed by JustRuns Events Barbecue afterwards Ticket prices will increase on the day of the raceFind out more »