Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Road Race
The 2019 Spirit Sandyford 5k takes place on Thursday September 26th. The race, which is now in its fifth year, will be held on the roads of the Sandyford Business District area, and is hosted by Dundrum South Dublin Athletic Club in association with the Sandyford Business District. Over 750 runners, joggers and walkers will take part in the race, which continues to grow in popularity since it began in 2015. Teams of four are invited to enter the race,…Find out more »
Race your Pace 10 or 20 miles Training for Dublin? Ideal last 20 miler! And if not, we got the popular 10 mile distance for you. Lovely flat route around the quaint Quin in Clare. T-shirts for the first 100 entries https://eventgen.ie/race-your-pace-10-or-20-mileFind out more »
This year’s Tony Donoghue Moone 10k will take place on Saturday Oct 5th at 11am. All proceeds will go to Cystic Fibrosis Ireland and Moone National School. There will be T-shirts. Prizes will be as follows (both Men and Women): 1st €100, 2nd €75, 3rd €50. There will be a €100 bonus for breaking the Moone 10k course record, currently 31:03 for men and 37:41 for women. Age Categories: 1st O40, O45, O50, O55, O60, O65, O70 €30. Moone is…Find out more »
36th Annual Tarmonbarry 8k, Half Marathon and 3/4 Marathon Sunday 6th October 2019. We hosted a record number of over 600 runners in 2018, with the event selling out online in September. We did take some entries on the day last year, however due to the demand this year, we will only have online entries for 2019. So don't delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin…Find out more »
Sunday 6th October 2019 Our 2019 Irish 3/4 Marathon is based in Longwood, Enfield, Co Meath This is only ~30 mins from M50 & M7 and ~50 mins from Athlone so easily accessible for all Sign On Now to secure your entry as early Sell Out is guaranteed Course General route for the 2019 Irish 3/4 Marathon is shown HERE. Total climb over 19.66mile/ 31.65km route is only 88m This is ideal as it is 3/4 of the 119m climb in…Find out more »
SATURDAY 12th OCTOBER 2019 8am-4pm CLICK “HERE” TO REGISTER NOW (Early Bird Special...€50 until 31st August) We are delighted to launch the 7th annual BIKE-2-BOFIN 90k charity cycle from Galway to Inishbofin, with option of a shorter 45k from Maam Cross. Cyclists are welcome to participate in either route option: 90k Route…Galway-Moycullen-Oughterard-Maam-Recess-Clifden-Cleggan-Inishbofin (ferry crossing from Cleggan to Inishbofin). 45k Route…Cycling group regroup at Maam Cross, where cyclists participating in the shorter route will join the group. Maam-Recess-Clifden-Cleggan-Inishbofin (ferry crossing from Cleggan to Inishbofin). This…Find out more »
Puck Warriors Jingle Run 2019 Saturday 23rd November This year we are running a Handicap race Ladies will have a 3 Minute Head start on the Men! Lads you need to chase them down ladies .. you need to KEEP that lead! 🙂 Options of 10km 5km Entry Fee: Early Bird 10km €10 5km €7 1st Sept - 19 Novemeber 10km €12 5km €9 OTD Registration 10km €15 5km €10 Prizes for 1st – 5th Home 1st & 2nd Gym…Find out more »
Puck Warriors 5km is set in beautiful Killorglin and is sure to be a venue for PBs! We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Killorglin has to offer and maybe even enjoy a weekend here. Check out the Reeks District for family activities happening in the area, there is so much on offer all over the area We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run this safe and…Find out more »
Cleasathon 2020 Cleasathon is a road race that take place yearly on Inis Oirr. Inis Oírr island is situated off the west coast of Ireland in Galway Bay. It is one of the group of islands known as The Aran Islands. It has an ancient history, a vibrant Irish speaking population, beautiful scenery and a tranquil pace of life. The island can be accessed, all year-round, by plane from Indreabhán, Conamara, by ferry from Ros an Mhíl, Conamara or seasonly from Doolin, Co. Clare. For Cleasathon 2020 we will have…Find out more »