Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events › Road Race
Unfortunately due to the restrictions from Covid 19, Breffni 3 Province Challenge 2020 will not be going ahead. We are heartbroken making this decision as we know our charities are already struggling in their fundraising efforts due to the pandemic. Anyone who has already registered will be contacted shortly with the option to transfer their registration to 2021, or a refund. Should anyone wish to make a donation to our charities in the mean time, please contact us and we…Find out more »
Kilkenny provides the historic backdrop for Ireland’s 4th Medieval Marathon. On September, the 12th 2020, participants will set off from St Francis Bridge (the new bridge) at 12pm. The routes will take in some of the most historic sites in the city before winding out the country roads, making its way back to Kilkenny to finish on The Parade in the heart of the city. The city will also play host to a 30k, half marathon and 10k, with all…Find out more »
Run Galway Bay 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon is the largest multi-distance running event in Galway City with more than 4,500 participants undertaking a 10k, Half Marathon or Marathon along the shores of Galway Bay. The 2019 event sold out in July so don’t delay in booking your place as you won’t want to miss out on the 2020 edition of this fabulous event. The route for each race is looped and takes in the fabulous coastline of Galway Bay…Find out more »
4th Oct 2020, 37th Annual Tarmonbarry 3/4 Marathon, Half Marathon and 8k. We hosted a record number of 600 runners in 2019, with the event selling out online in September. We could not take any additional entries on the day last year. So, don’t delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin City Marathon. Our event is famous for it’s friendliness, the beautiful scenic rural routes…Find out more »
When is the Irish 3/4 Marathon being Held in 2020? Sunday, 4th October 2020 – Starting time is 10.00 am Race Sign On at Longwood GAA Grounds is from 8.00 -> 9.30 sharp Car Parks Open at 7.45 Entries now open & will close on 15th September 2020 or earlier if “Sold Out” No Late or “On The Day” Entries Will Be Possible once event is Sold Out! What race is being held? The race is a 3/4 Marathon held…Find out more »
5th edition of Enniscrone O’Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 4th October 2020 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: half marathon 20 miler full marathon. All finishers will receive newly designed medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »