Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events › Road Race
The 21-April Claregalway has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 situation. Stay safa and healthy. Clare River Harriers A.C. (www.clareriverharriers.com).Find out more »
St Andrew's AC, Ashbourne, are delighted to be hosting our 3rd annual road race this year on Sunday 26th April and it will be part of Ashbourne's 200th Birthday celebrations. We will have a 2K race for Under 12's starting at 10am and the adults 5K and 10K races will follow at 10:30am. This is an AAI registered event and will be chip-timed. Lovely t-shirt this year for first 200 adults registered and a medal for all finishers. Refreshments and…Find out more »
Cleasathon 2020 Cleasathon is a road race that take place yearly on Inis Oirr. Inis Oírr island is situated off the west coast of Ireland in Galway Bay. It is one of the group of islands known as The Aran Islands. It has an ancient history, a vibrant Irish speaking population, beautiful scenery and a tranquil pace of life. The island can be accessed, all year-round, by plane from Indreabhán, Conamara, by ferry from Ros an Mhíl, Conamara or seasonly from Doolin, Co. Clare. For Cleasathon 2020 we will have…Find out more »
Come join us for our annual Dinny Ryan Road Race on the shores of Lough Derg in Whitegate, Co. Clare! This event has increased in popularity over the years. It is named in honour of a successful local athlete, Dinny Ryan, who won many medals for cross country running in the 1950s. This year we are combining our traditional 10km and 5km to bring you a new 6km distance! May 4th 2020 Event: 6km Road Race/Fun Run Registration from 10.30am…Find out more »
GLENDALOUGH LAP OF THE GAP A marathon through the scenic heart of County Wicklow starting in Glendalough and taking in the 'Sally Gap'. Plenty of hills are repaid with plenty of scenery and a warm Wicklow welcome! Cyclists have long known the allure of the 'Lap of the Gap' circuit taking you from the village of Laragh to the highland pass of Sallygap and back past Lough Tay (the 'Guiness Lake'). A scenic route with plenty of ups and plenty…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon 30/05/2020. Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am stat time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time , Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time , 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and…Find out more »
The Vhi Women's Mini Marathon, an annual 10k charity road race, occurs each June bank holiday weekend in Dublin and is the largest Women's event of its kind in the world. In 1983, the inaugural event had 9,000 women entering and the event reached a record attendance in 2014 with 41,006 women taking part. The event has grown in popularity as women have taken more interest in their own health and fitness. A staggering 1.06 million women have entered the…Find out more »
Come and Run/Walk in one of Ireland's Tidiest Villages on Sunday 14th June 2020. Registration @Rustic Inn 10:00 am. Race starts @ 11:30. Run €10 each entry/Walk €10 or €20 per family. The course is "AAI measured". Looking forward to great support and fun on the day!Find out more »
The Breffni 3 Province Challenge will be held on August Bank Holiday Saturday. We have a Half Marathon, 10K and 5K Run as well as a 25K & 100K cycle. The Half Marathon & 10K are AAI approved. This event has been organised by the Community of Arva with the aim of raising funds towards Cancer Care, Cure & Research. These events will raise much needed funds for St Luke's Oncology Trust, Breast Cancer Research (Formerly NBCRI). and Cavan/Monaghan Cancer…Find out more »
Kilkenny provides the historic backdrop for Ireland’s 4th Medieval Marathon. On September, the 12th 2020, participants will set off from St Francis Bridge (the new bridge) at 12pm. The routes will take in some of the most historic sites in the city before winding out the country roads, making its way back to Kilkenny to finish on The Parade in the heart of the city. The city will also play host to a 30k, half marathon and 10k, with all…Find out more »