Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Road Race
Race Venue/Location: BOHERMEEN County: Meath The Patrick Bell & Nicky Philips 5k hosted by Bohermeen AC will take place on Friday the 3rd of June @8pm This is a flat fast course and Pb friendly. All age cats and team awards will be up for grabs. There will also be a famiy element as well as a fast competitive club race. REMEMBER the famous after BBQ party that is always a crowd pleaser. This is not to be missed and…Find out more »
Race Venue/Location: Kilbeggan, Westmeath Entry Fees: Real Event - 25 euro including postage of chipped number & finishers medal on the day Optional purchase of event t-shirt Course: The race starts on the Moate Road in Kilbeggan at the junction of the Clara Road. This road will be familiar to many as the 'old N6 Galway road' which has now been replaced with the M6 motorway. The race will proceed straight into Horseleap village which runners take a left turn…Find out more »
Ballina AC is proud to announce that our 4th annual 10 mile road race will take place this year on Sunday, August 21st at 11.00am. The race will begin in Belleek in Ballina town and will take participants on a fantastic route through the picturesque Belleek Woods that runs parallel to the iconic River Moy and along part of the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway. The route is ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and the timing…Find out more »
Swinford Athletics Club is delighted to announce the launch of our award-winning annual Ireland West ¾ Marathon and 5K which will take place on Saturday the 3rd of September 2022. This fast course is situated in East Mayo passing the iconic Meelick Round Tower, Ballylahan Castle, and the beautiful river Moy. Generous cash prizes and trophies. Finisher’s medal. Race t-shirt (First 250 Online registrations, ¾ Marathon Only) A great welcome and after race hospitality guaranteed. Start Time: ¾ Marathon @…Find out more »