Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Road Race
Kinsale Regatta 5 mile is set in beautiful Kinsale on one of the fastest 5 mile courses anywhere that has been officially measured and is sure to be a venue for PBs We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Kinsale has to offer and enjoy the bank holiday weekend in Kinsale, lots happening and a great weekend full of family activities. We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run…Find out more »
The 6k run starts in Garrafrauns at 2 pm on the 5th of August and finishes in Dunmore and is an annual event during Dunmore Festival. We have chip timing to ensure this is an enjoyable event for everyone. You can register on line or on the day. It is cheaper to register on line. Registration on the day closes at 1.30 SHARP. Registration Cost On-Line or Sunday (day before the race) registration: Adult: €15 Junior: €10 Late (Monday, pre-race)…Find out more »
Ballina AC is proud to announce that our 3rd annual 10 mile road race will take place this year on Sunday, August 18th at 11.00am. The race will begin in Belleek in Ballina town and will take participants on a fantastic route through the picturesque Belleek Woods that runs parallel to the iconic River Moy and along part of the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway. The route is ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and the timing…Find out more »
On Wednesday 4 September, the GT5K series moves to Dublin. Get a team together and take on the Grant Thornton Corporate 5K Team Challenge around Dublin's iconic docklands.Find out more »
Swinford Athletics Club is delighted to announce their inaugural Ireland West ¾ Marathon and 5K which will take place on Saturday the 7th of September 2019. This fast course is situated in East Mayo passing the iconic Meelick Round Tower, Ballylahan Castle and the beautiful river Moy. Generous cash prizes. Finisher’s medal and race t-shirt. (3/4 Marathon) Medal (5K) A great welcome and after race hospitality guaranteed. Athletics Ireland Permit.Find out more »
Dunderry national school in Meath are holding their annual 5km and 10km road race fundraiser on Sunday the 15th of September at 12pm. The race is a fundraiser for the school but also run in memory of former pupil Alan Cosgrove. This will be the second year the event has run and will follow on from the hugely enjoyable day had last year. An extremely flat course gives rise to the opportunity of a 5km or 10km PB for those …Find out more »
Rathangan Runners bring you this fantastic 5k & 5 mile event A fast and flat course so very possible to get that sought after PB Prizes - 1st & 2nd Male and Female in Both Races - 1st Male & Female Juvenille (U16) in 5K Medals for all participants Chip timed by JustRuns Events Barbecue afterwards Ticket prices will increase on the day of the raceFind out more »
Race your Pace 10 or 20 miles Training for Dublin? Ideal last 20 miler! And if not, we got the popular 10 mile distance for you. Lovely flat route around the quaint Quin in Clare. T-shirts for the first 100 entries https://eventgen.ie/race-your-pace-10-or-20-mileFind out more »
This year’s Tony Donoghue Moone 10k will take place on Saturday Oct 5th at 11am. All proceeds will go to Cystic Fibrosis Ireland and Moone National School. There will be T-shirts. Prizes will be as follows (both Men and Women): 1st €100, 2nd €75, 3rd €50. There will be a €100 bonus for breaking the Moone 10k course record, currently 31:03 for men and 37:41 for women. Age Categories: 1st O40, O45, O50, O55, O60, O65, O70 €30. Moone is…Find out more »
36th Annual Tarmonbarry 8k, Half Marathon and 3/4 Marathon Sunday 6th October 2019. We hosted a record number of over 600 runners in 2018, with the event selling out online in September. We did take some entries on the day last year, however due to the demand this year, we will only have online entries for 2019. So don't delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin…Find out more »