Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
The Wild Atlantic 10 Miler
Aug 18 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm€25.00
Ballina AC is proud to announce that our 3rd annual 10 mile road race will take place this year on Sunday, August 18th at 11.00am. The race will begin in Belleek in Ballina town and will take participants on a fantastic route through the picturesque Belleek Woods that runs parallel to the iconic River Moy and along part of the Monasteries of the Moy Greenway. The route is ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance and the timing of our race fits in nicely with those training for the Dublin City Marathon or other late autumn marathons.
Ballina AC has successfully hosted a range of races from 10k to 10 miles and marathons so we can guarantee participants a well-run event. Refreshments will be served after the event.
Event details & schedule
• AAI approved and Jones counter measured.
• The race is chipped and timed.
• The race starts at 11.00am SHARP on Sunday, August 18th
• Starting & finishing point – Ballina Athletic Club
• Race number, chip and t-shirt collection – Ballina Town
Soccer Club from 8.30 – 10.15am SHARP
• Race briefing @ 10.45 SHARP – Ballina Athletic Club
• Water stations on the route
• Hot showers available
• Every finisher will receive a bespoke medal on the day.
• The first 200 registered will receive a technical t-shirt.
1st, 2nd and 3rd male & female
Age group categories – Male & female O40, 050 & O60
First Ballina A.C member home
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all participants entering ‘the Wild Atlantic 10 Miler’ and we would like to thank you for entering our race.