Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Hillsborough Castle & Gardens Running Festival 2019
Aug 18 at 9:30 am - 1:00 pm€10.00 – €24.00
We are excited to announce the BRAND NEW Hillsborough Castle & Gardens Running Festival, including family races, a 5k, a 10k, and a half marathon! Come and run the inaugural event at Hillsborough Castle on Sunday 18th August 2019 and take the opportunity to race around this unique location!
These ROAD CLOSED races will start and finish within the beautiful Grounds of Hillsborough Castle, before heading out onto the surrounding rural roads of Hillsborough and taking in historic attractions in the local area such as Hillsborough Fort and Hillsborough Lake, and finishing with a lap of the Gardens before crossing the finish line in the event village. Each mile is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish.
*PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO ROAD CLOSURES THERE IS A STRICT 3 HOUR CUT OFF TIME FOR THE HALF MARATHON!
YOUR ENTRY WILL INCLUDE:
Chip timed results
Unique themed medal
Free official event photos
Come and enjoy the day with us; we hope to see you there!