Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events › 10K
Run Killarney gives competitors the chance to run one of the world’s most breath taking and scenic routes through Muckross House and Killarney National Park. The races are open to everyone, men and women alike, at all levels of running experience, walkers, newcomers and people who just want a challenge and a great day out. This is a professionally run event and truly the world's most beautiful road race. All competitors receive a finishers t-shirt and medal. There are two…Find out more »
The annual Ronan Clarke 10k / 5k run will take place on Sunday the 26th of July in Killala. Registration in Killala Community Centre from 10:30 with the run starting at 12 o clock. A great day for all the family.Find out more »
It is a tradition at this stage that Enniscrone Summer Festival finishes with Monday evening run. Same as in previous years our very popular run will take place on Monday 27th July @ 7 pm. The Annual Black Pig 10k run will take a place on Monday 27th July in Enniscrone Co. Sligo. For this year we will only be running the 10k event. Due to ongoing precautions with Covid-19, and to adhere to all government and HSE guidelines, the…Find out more »
Welcome to the IP Telecom Dublin Night Run **THE SUMMER NIGHT RUN** Park West has it all. A long flat course with the variety of the business park and The Grand Canal. Limited to 1,000 entries you don’t want to miss this unique Night Run. Starting and finishing near the Plaza in Parkwest the 5km participants will do 1 loop while the 10km will do 2 loops. Entries are limited to 1,000 so don’t leave it too late to enter!…Find out more »
Welcome to the second running of the Summer Solstice 10k. This is open to runners and walkers alike so come along for a fun filled evening. The event will be chip timed and accurately measured. Its a new route that we have found for ye on nice quiet country roads!! Quality finishers medals for all runners and walkers Date: Fri July 31st 2020 Time: 7pm Location: Lees road, Ennis Co Clare https://eventgen.ie/summer-solstice-2020Find out more »
Unfortunately due to the restrictions from Covid 19, Breffni 3 Province Challenge 2020 will not be going ahead. We are heartbroken making this decision as we know our charities are already struggling in their fundraising efforts due to the pandemic. Anyone who has already registered will be contacted shortly with the option to transfer their registration to 2021, or a refund. Should anyone wish to make a donation to our charities in the mean time, please contact us and we…Find out more »
A 10KM CLIFF-TOP TRAIL RUN AS THE SUN SETS THIS IS NO ORDINARY 10K, THIS IS A GAELFORCE 10K! The Gaelforce 10K Bray Cliff Run is a 10K trail run from Greystones Beach to the Bray Promenade along the stunning coastal path around Bray Head. 1st event of the John West Gaelforce 10K TrilogyFind out more »
Kilkenny provides the historic backdrop for Ireland’s 4th Medieval Marathon. On September, the 12th 2020, participants will set off from St Francis Bridge (the new bridge) at 12pm. The routes will take in some of the most historic sites in the city before winding out the country roads, making its way back to Kilkenny to finish on The Parade in the heart of the city. The city will also play host to a 30k, half marathon and 10k, with all…Find out more »
Our 5th yr to host this event..perfect training for your Dublin Marathon it consists of a kilomarathon 26.2k or 16.7 miles and also a 10k for those that don't want to do such big miles. Run on road, this is a fast course. Start and finish at the Beehive Bar and Restaurant exit 18 of the N11. Medal for all finishers. Registration online by clicking this link https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice Race begins at 9am registration and number pick up on the Friday…Find out more »