Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events › 10K
The 20th annual running of the Great Ireland Run 10k will take place on SUNDAY 5 APRIL in the Phoenix Park, Dublin. Set in the iconic surroundings of Europe's largest urban park, runners can take part in a truly inspiring celebration of running, as you make your way through the spectacular natural surroundings of a park filled with rich history and natural beauty. Why not take advantage of our Early Bird offers and enter today! Official AAI measured route Chip timed event…Find out more »
Cancelled due to COVID 19 Our annual Easter Bunny Hop 10k & 7k will take place on Easter Saturday 11th April. Funds raised will go to Down Syndrome Ireland - Cavan Branch. Donations Welcome on the day. Registration from 11am in Breffni Arms Hotel, Arva. refreshments served after.Find out more »
TULLAROAN ATHLETICS CLUB 6th ANNUAL EASTER SUNDAY BUNNY RUN 12th April 2020 10 Mile €25 11am Start 10K €20 and 5K €10 11:30am Start Come join us for a fun-filled afternoon where runners,walkers, wheelchair and assisted participants are all welcome to take part with Chip timing, bespoke medal for all finishers. Refreshments & shower facilities provided after your event. Come & be part of this special day & let the power of inclusion embrace you this Easter. ONE GOAL, ONE…Find out more »
The Carney 10K is an annual Road race that takes place on Easter Monday. A fast course, Chip Timing, suitable for beginners and walkers. Registration at Oxfield Centre on race day available.Find out more »
A family of runners that knows what runners want in a race. The Royal Canal Run is on the banks of the Royal Canal Longford. Longford is ideally located in the Midlands with easy access from all over the country. This is a flat fast run and great for a PB. Its a 5.2 k loop which gives spectators a great view of the runners. Event details and schedule Ultra Marathon starts 8:30am Full Marathon Walkers 8:30am Full Marathon starts…Find out more »
Roundwood Reservoir 10km Saturday 18th April @ 10.30am Open to all Runners, Joggers and Walkers Chipped and Timed ! €20 Entry Fee online until Midnight 17/04/2020 Registration open from 8.30 am – 10.00 in Roundwood Parish Hall Prize Giving & Free BBQ Post Race! New This Year ! Family Fun Run & Walk 2.5km - Registration from 9 to 10.3 Entry €6 per person For more information visit our website HERE of book directly HEREFind out more »
St Andrew's AC, Ashbourne, are delighted to be hosting our 3rd annual road race this year on Sunday 26th April and it will be part of Ashbourne's 200th Birthday celebrations. We will have a 2K race for Under 12's starting at 10am and the adults 5K and 10K races will follow at 10:30am. This is an AAI registered event and will be chip-timed. Lovely t-shirt this year for first 200 adults registered and a medal for all finishers. Refreshments and…Find out more »
Wexford has proven itself over the years as Ireland’s record breaking course. In 2012 a Guinness world record was broken in retro running! Individually people have consistently achieved PB’s. 59% in the Half marathon and 59% in the 10km in 2019 Wexford is a fast course. **For 2020 we have a new flatter Half Marathon course** Cool !! Last year 1,900 people enjoyed the scenic and fast course. The Half marathon also has pacers catering for 1.30/ 1.45 / 2hrs.…Find out more »
https://www.facebook.com/events/478240649464725/Find out more »
Cleasathon 2020 Cleasathon is a road race that take place yearly on Inis Oirr. Inis Oírr island is situated off the west coast of Ireland in Galway Bay. It is one of the group of islands known as The Aran Islands. It has an ancient history, a vibrant Irish speaking population, beautiful scenery and a tranquil pace of life. The island can be accessed, all year-round, by plane from Indreabhán, Conamara, by ferry from Ros an Mhíl, Conamara or seasonly from Doolin, Co. Clare. For Cleasathon 2020 we will have…Find out more »