Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10K
The 18th Fields of Athenry 10km takes place on St. Stephen’s Day, December 26th at 11am. Over the last number of years this has become one of the leading road races in the country, and we aim to continue to improve the event. The race will be held on its traditional route, finishing under the medieval arch in Athenry. Last year we had over 1100 finishers and two course records, with men’s champion and Irish Olympian Mick Clohisey of Raheny…Find out more »
West Sligo run starts in Dromore West village go out Easky Coast Rd through some lovely scenic country roads lovely views of ox mountains. rivers, windmills flat course over a lovely bridge finishes along a beautiful river through lovely woods, over some foot bridges and finishes in our modern community centre where refreshments will be served and prizes will be presented All walkers start from community at @ 11.00 sharp, all runners start from petrol station @ 11.30, the course is…Find out more »
Run off the excess Turkey & Ham this St. Stephens' Day!! 10k & 7k routes for all abilities... get out to the fresh air for the afternoon!! Refreshments served afterwards. registration from 11am. Donations welcome on the day.Find out more »
Celebrating the 20th year of this amazing event, there is something for everyone in the Burren Charity Challenge set in the idyllic village of Ballyvaughan, Co Clare. You can run or walk 5km or 10km, you can cycle 40km or you can do both in our Duathalon all in aid of charity and to work off that Christmas pudding! Make a night or a weekend of it and stay to sample our great village hospitality and craic over the Christmas…Find out more »
Fat Turkey Run – 10 Year Anniversary 2019 Online Entry is now OPEN. Event Sponsor: This year the event is sponsored by MKN Property Group who are an award winning property development, investment and construction company with over 20 years experience in the acquisition, design, construction and management of numerous residential and commercial projects. Who: Runners, Joggers, Slow, Fast, Small and Large, all are welcome When: Saturday 28 December 2019 @ 11.00. How: Enter Online Now Price: €24 (+reg fee) Includes a…Find out more »
28th December 2018 12noon Tullaroan Athletics Club Annual Run Off The Pudding 5K and 10K 10k €20, 5K €10 with chiptiming, bespoke medal, shower facilities, light refreshments served after your run/walk First 50 to sign online get a tec-topFind out more »
Dromindoora National School Annual 5K/10K Run Trophies for Winners in Womens /Mens /Junevile CategoriesFind out more »
The 8th Annual Tony McGowan Run will take place on Sunday the 16th Feb 2020. Like last year, this year we also have a half marathon, what better way to take in Drumshanbo’s beautiful scenery than on Ireland’s first and only floating boardwalk A flat course over all and ideal for getting that pb early in the year. As well as the half marathon we will also have our 10k and 5k runs with a 2.5k scavenger hunt taking place…Find out more »
Moonlight 5 and 10km run/walk, suitable for all ages and all levels of fitnessFind out more »
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year. Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event…Find out more »