Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10K
Our Annual 10k & 5k Fun Run will take place on Sunday 9th February at The Cobblers Rest Bodyke, the start time is 11:30am and registration will take place from 11am, everyone is welcome. The children will receive finishers medals.Find out more »
The popular annual St. Brigid's College 10K Chipped Run and 5K Family Fun Run takes place in Kilkenny on Sunday 09 February 2020 starting and finishing at St. Brigid's College and taking in some of the surrounding undulating countryside on quiet roads. There is something for serious athletes and also for those who want an active and fun family event. All abilities catered for! Refreshments will be served post-race.Find out more »
Entries Limited to 400 - New Location - Fast Course The new course for the Creane&Creane Insurance Enniscorthy 10k. The course is two laps with just a 94 metre rise over the 10k beginning out the Old Dublin Rd,heading out to Scarawalsh and back in the New Dublin Road. This is the same course Slaney has held the Senior County Road Race on with some fast times. We will expect the event records to be broken in 2020. Lifestyle Fitness,…Find out more »
The 8th Annual Tony McGowan Run will take place on Sunday the 16th Feb 2020. Like last year, this year we also have a half marathon, what better way to take in Drumshanbo’s beautiful scenery than on Ireland’s first and only floating boardwalk A flat course over all and ideal for getting that pb early in the year. As well as the half marathon we will also have our 10k and 5k runs with a 2.5k scavenger hunt taking place…Find out more »
A lovely run/walk for all in Avondale Forest Park 22nd Feb 2020, part road and part trail. Medal for all finishers. To register online click on this link. https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice Early bird option available until the end of January. Registration open at 8am, start time for all events is 9am. Contact Sinead on 0870954137 for more information. €25 for half early bird €30 beginning Feb €15 10k early bird €20 beginning Feb €10 for 5kFind out more »
Moonlight 5 and 10km run/walk, suitable for all ages and all levels of fitnessFind out more »
Come join us for our annual 5 & 10k runs, this is our 8th year to host this very successful run with a challenging hilly 10k and a fast pacey 5k route which offers something for everyone. Walkers welcome and yummy refreshments served afterwards in clubhouseFind out more »
Midweek run/ walk Sandymount is an ideal location being walking distance from the center of Dublin. And the course is laid out in long straight flat lines making it safer and more ‘racer’ friendly. There are two distances to suit all levels of fitness. A 5km single lap or a 10km double lap. The course is a single loop starting and finishing beside Clanna Gael GAA club. Entries for the first year are limited to 1,000 so don’t leave it…Find out more »
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year. Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event…Find out more »