Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10K
Back for our second year on the beautiful Sliabh Bawn in Co. Roscommon. With spectacular views amongst the wind turbines we are offering a 10k, half marathon and a full marathon distance but the option to do a back to back. (Same distance both days) it is an off-road event with alot of rolls hills but upon completion you feel fully accomplished. All finishers will receive a well designed and unique medal with an additional medal for the people who…Find out more »
This is our 7th year of bringing you a selection of 5km and 10km races some of best parks of Dublin. Jump Juice Summer Park Series Race 1: St Anne’s Park 5km & 10km – 29th June from 18.30 – St. Anne’s Park, Raheny, Dublin 5. Jump Juice Summer Park Series Race 2: Malahide Castle 5km & 10km 28th July from 10.00 – Malahide Castle, Malahide, Co Dublin. So don’t delay and get registered today! For all inquiries please email Simon or John…Find out more »
The Never Give Up 5k/10k road race is a charity event in aid of the Irish Cancer Society. It is taking place on Sunday the 28th of July 2019 in the village of Inch, Gorey, Co.Wexford. There is a 5k and a 10k option to choose from and both take you on a scenic loop around the countryside, once for the 5k and twice for the 10k. The course is an AAI measured route. All proceeds of this event will…Find out more »
It is a tradition at this stage that Enniscrone Summer Festival finishes with Monday evening run. Same as in previous years our very popular run will take a place on Monday 29th July @ 7pm. Event will start on the main street on the middle of town and will finish outside the Diamond Coast Hotel.Find out more »
IP Telecom Dublin night run Park West 5km or double lap 10km options. Race is limited to 1000 participants. Flat, friendly and maybe fast course taking in Park West business park and the Grand Canal making this a safe and contained night run all on hard surface. NEW Finishers medal for each participant. Great atmosphere and flat and accurately measured courses. Could be a flier…. Enter now to avoid disappointmentFind out more »
Half Marathon, 10k & 5k run/walk, and 100k & 30k cycle. All proceeds to St. Lukes' Oncology Trust, Breast Cancer Research & Cavan/Monaghan Cancer Homecare Association. Over the past 18 years, the Breffni 3 Province Challenge has raised over €1 million for our charities, and this year we're aiming for the second million!!!! All participants will receive our custom designed medal and t-shirt, a Welcome Home Party when they cross the finish line, with live music, BBQ and refreshments for…Find out more »
GO WILD IN WICKLOW AND NEVER GO BACK - 10KM TRAIL RUN The second race in the new 2019 Gaelforce 10km Trilogy and the challenge is building. Be warned, your days of urban pavement-pounding could be numbered. WELCOME TO KIPPURE ESTATE AND THE WONDERFUL WICKLOW COUNTRYSIDE 240 acres of untamed, natural beauty and an inspired location for a 10km trail run. GO REMOTE YET STAY CONNECTED Bordering on the Wicklow Mountains National Park, Kippure Estate is only 30 mins drive…Find out more »
Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin is the most fun you’ll ever have running. Experience live music along the course and run past some of Dublin's most famous landmarks like Christ Church Cathedral and the famous Guinness Brewery. Afterwards enjoy our headliner at the finish festival concert. Our brand new city centre start line for the Half Marathon will be at Fitzwilliam Square and you will finish back in Phoenix Park. Our new 10K course will be fully held in Phoenix Park…Find out more »
Annual chip timed 5&10k run organised in aid of Ballinameen Ladies GAA Club will take a place on Saturday 10th August 2019 @ 5pm! Kids 3k run will also take a place! Start and finish of all races is located @ Ballinameen crossroads. Music & Refreshments and Presentation will take place in Cross Bar!Find out more »