Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10K
Get in the FASTLANE for this new half marathon and 10km taking place on the 29th of September in Dublin. I guess the clue is in the name ‘FASTLANE’…. We believe that this race will be a flier. Yes – ye savy marathon runners will note that the date works to tick the half marathon box on your way to training for the October marathon. Might be a bonus PB in it for you too. Same PB potential applies to…Find out more »
Run in the Park 2019 Fun Run & Walk 5K & 10K Raising Funds for Kiltormer National School This is a looped course in the fabulous setting of Portumna Forest Park 12.00pm Sunday 29th Sept Chip Timed by JustRuns Events Light refreshments afterwardsFind out more »
Run Galway Bay 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon is set to return to the shores of Galway Bay on October 5th, 2019. The largest multi-distance running event in Galway City attracted a record number of over 3,200 people to the City of the Tribes in 2018 and is expected to increase in numbers again next year. The 2018 event sold out in July so don't delay in booking your place as you won't want to miss out on the 2019 edition…Find out more »
This year’s Tony Donoghue Moone 10k will take place on Saturday Oct 5th at 11am. All proceeds will go to Cystic Fibrosis Ireland and Moone National School. There will be T-shirts. Prizes will be as follows (both Men and Women): 1st €100, 2nd €75, 3rd €50. There will be a €100 bonus for breaking the Moone 10k course record, currently 31:03 for men and 37:41 for women. Age Categories: 1st O40, O45, O50, O55, O60, O65, O70 €30. Moone is…Find out more »
Following a very successful first year, the Rosemount half marathon and 10km race is back on Saturday October 12th 2019. With the route set in the picturesque village of Rosemount in Co. Westmeath, this is one race you don't want to miss. The event is registered with the Athletics Association of Ireland and will be timed by the ever proffessional MyRunResults team. Check out the event Facebook page for all info: https://business.facebook.com/RosemountHM/ Early bird registration is available until August 31st…Find out more »
The Ceide Coast Half Marathon and 10k will be held in Ballycastle, on the 12th of October 2019, which is located along the North Mayo coast. This race will be run on the day in conjunction with the 10k Coastal Challenge which is now in its 6th year. ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY Registration link HEREFind out more »
Ballymacelligott GAA is hosting Run Ballymac on Sunday 13th October. This is an event which has something for everyone 1/2 marathon 10k 5k and family fun run for you the kids and nan, grandad Registration to all races and the family fun run can be done online see below for details The 1/2 marathon,10k and 5k are chipped timed The 1/2 marathon and 10k include a Run Ballymac finishers t-shirt. To guarantee t-shirt size register before September 10th Medals for…Find out more »
5km and 10km run in the picturesque village of Kilkerrin (Ballinasloe, Co Galway). Both distances start at the Community Development Centre in the town and divide after 2.5 km. Both routes have a slight incline after 1km and again for the last 1km. The rest of the route is flat. Runners, joggers and walkers are welcome. Both routes are AAI measured. Refreshments are provided before and after the event. Entry: Adult: €10, Children: €5, family rates available. Register through Run…Find out more »
October 15th 2019 7.20pm KBC Dublin Night Run 5km or 10km HALLOWEEN version Sandymount Welcome to the KBC Dublin Halloween Night Runs New medal ——————————————————>>> To be revealed Sandymount or ‘Spookymount’ is an ideal location being walking distance from the center of Dublin. And the course is laid out in long straight flat lines making it ‘racer’ friendly. There are two distances to suit all levels of fitness. A 5km single lap or a 10km double lap. The course is a single…Find out more »