Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 10K
Back for our 3rd year in Roscommon town offering a 10km, half marathon and full marathon on the 23rd of March. All finishers receive hot food, medals and t-shirts. Plenty of well stocked water/goodie stations throughout the 3 routes Please follow our Facebook page for more info, reviews, updates and pictures. We have a cap on numbers so registration will close when this number is hit so please register early to avoid disappointment.Find out more »
The Wicklow Half Marathon & 10km will take place on March 24th 2019 starting from the fantastic venue of Wicklow's Historic Gaol. The unique Finish area in the Courtyard of Wicklow’s Historic Gaol and the scenic Coastal course has been a big hit with runners and walkers from all over the country. Last year the race sold out 2.5 months in advance. Don't leave it too late to enter this scenic, coastal and atmospheric race. New Bespoke medal with…Find out more »
The 10 th Anniversary of the Craughwell 10 mile race will take place on March 24 th 2019 at 11am..In addition to the 10 mile event the Club will also host its 2 nd 10km event on the same date at 11.15am. Both races have proved very popular in previous years – boasting a friendly, yet electric atmosphere for all involved. Both race routes brings the participants through Craughwell village at the start before heading off through the quaint and…Find out more »
A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2018! You were all amazing! This race series was dreamt of 4 years ago in our back garden where we hoped we could create a series of events that would encourage everyone to take part and to build up their distance and ability without even realising it...and so there you have it, today you fulfilled our dream. Thank you 😍 But you know we don't stop!!! So.....we…Find out more »
JustRuns Events are thrilled to announce the return of the incredibly popular Wine on the Line 5k & 10k race (AAI licenced) to the running calendar for Mother's Day Sunday 31st March 2019 JustRuns Events are teaming up again this year with the Thoroughbred run Kildare team to bring you what is affectionately known now and thrilling for us to hear "The Mother and Father of all events" in the beautiful heritage town of Kildare, taking in some of our fabulous…Find out more »
Annual fundraising event in aid of Ballymanus GFC. 10km Trail Run – challenging, scenic, mostly off road through Coole and Ballycurra woods. 5km family walk/run option through Coole Wood. On the day registration starts at 10.00am. Tea / Coffee and refreshments afterwards in Askinagap Hall. Register now HEREFind out more »
Our Runs Take a day away and enjoy the freedom of a trail run (or walk) through the countryside followed by the treats you deserve. After the run return to a 4 star hotel to enjoy a glass of bubbly, lunch, massage. Book the spa and overnight. These flagship runs are small and exclusive. Get your friends together and don't miss a great day out! In Ireland - join us in Kilkenny at the Lyrath Estate Hotel Choose from 5k…Find out more »
NO ORDINARY 10KM RUN...THIS IS WAY BETTER! 10KM COURSE ALONG THE CLIFF TOPS Run from Greystones Beach to Bray Promenade via the coastal path around Bray Head with endless views of Dublin Bay and no traffic EVENING RUN This is not an ordinary 10km run, this is an evening run against the backdrop of the setting sun. Afterwards we invite you back to the Martello Hotel for refreshments, music and the all-important post-mortem. TRAIL RUN Time to get off the…Find out more »