Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5K
The 10th edtion of the annual Rith Beo 5k & 10k Race will take place on Sunday 29th May at 11am The race is starting and finishing in the grounds of the Gaelscoil Osraí There will be a 10Km & 5Km chip timed race There is also an option to enter a 5km Team race (mixed team of up to 4 with 3 to score) which will include virtual entries. A family non chipped 3Km event will be available on the day which…Find out more »
Date & TimeThursday, 02 June 2022 20:00 Race Venue/LocationCloyne, Cork CountyCork CountryIreland TypeRoad Race Distance5 Mile Timed By MyRunResults Ltd Register click hereFind out more »
Race Venue/Location: BOHERMEEN County: Meath The Patrick Bell & Nicky Philips 5k hosted by Bohermeen AC will take place on Friday the 3rd of June @8pm This is a flat fast course and Pb friendly. All age cats and team awards will be up for grabs. There will also be a famiy element as well as a fast competitive club race. REMEMBER the famous after BBQ party that is always a crowd pleaser. This is not to be missed and…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon Sat 4th June 2022 Tullaroan Hills gave me some thrills! Come and join us at our family friendly event with a choice of 5 distances: 11:15 5k race 10:30 10k race 11:00 Half Marathon (13.1 miles) 09:30 Full Marathon (26.2 miles) 07:00 Ultra Marathon (39.3 miles) Prices: 5k €10 10k €20 Half Marathon €25 Full Marathon €40 Ultra €50 Register Now CLICK HERE Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each…Find out more »
The Pride Run is back in the Phoenix Park for 2022. The Pride Run, organised by Dublin Front Runners, and now in its 10th year will take place on Friday 17th June at 19:30. The 5k race takes place in the Phoenix Park, starting beside Acres road and is two laps of the football pitches. Since 2012, the Pride run has raised in excess of €90k LGBT charities. In 2022 our charity partners are • Arc Cancer Support • Gay…Find out more »
It's Back.. The 2022 race will take place on Thursday, June 23rd, starting at 7:45pm. The distance is 5k, run over a flat, fast loop in Dublin’s Docklands area. Organised by the runners from Crusaders Athletic Club, the Docklands 5k race is held with the help of generous sponsorship, provided by many companies located in the Docklands and surrounding areas. The Docklands 5k is a non-profit event. All proceeds will be used to improve the facilities of Crusaders AC and…Find out more »
Date & TimeFriday, 24 June 2022 20:00 Race Venue/LocationKilcock, Kildare TypeRoad Race Distance5 Km Timed By MyRunResults Ltd St. Coca's 5k is back for another fast & Furious road race. This one to enter for sure with a pb course to offer runners. Test yourself against the best on a flat course. Entry fee €15 including postage of number. more info click hereFind out more »
Ballymore Eustace Community Development Association working for the Resource Centre, River walk and a new Playground and Sports Centre are hosting this 5k & 10k Family Fun Run as a fundraising event: Ballymore Eustace, Co. Kildare June 26th @ 10am This event is open to all, Runners & Walkers Ballymore Eustace CDA is a community development group and we are raising funds to deliver a Playground and Sports Facility to the area. This event will be chiptimed by JustRuns Events…Find out more »
The Kehoe & Assoc. Glynn 5K 2022 is a charity run in aid of Glynn National School. All funds raised will be used to develop facilities and resources for the school. It will take place on Sunday 26th of June at 12PM. Online entry @runireland.com. Registration will also take place on the evening before and on the morning of the race in Glynn Parish Hall. Generous cash prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female. Cost €15 which…Find out more »