Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5K
Aware Christmas Run 5K and 10K Dec 14th at 10.00am to 2.00pm Register HEREFind out more »
Enter now @ https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/Newmarket5k 500 PLACES AVAILABLE PB EVENT ONE OF IRELAND’S FASTEST 5K’S ATTRACTS TOP IRISH ATHLETESFind out more »
Annual Fundraiser for River Moy Search & Rescue. Family Fun 5k and kids 1.5k run. Medals for first 200 registered participants on the day. 22nd December 2019 - Belleek Woods - run starts @ 11am from Ballina Town Soccer Club.Find out more »
9th Annual Cavan Christmas Dash 5K Run – Jog – Walk Get your St. Stephen’s day off to a cracking start and join us Thursday morning (26th!) in Cavan Town. Registration on the day will commence at 10:30am at The Farnham Arms Hotel and close at 11:45am. Those pre-registered online can pick up their number at the pre-registration desk. The race will start at 12 noon sharp. Register online or see registration fees on the day below: Individual Entry –…Find out more »
Our annual fundraiser is almost here, prizes for adults, locals and underage. Registration at Ardagh Community centre from 10.30AM, race starts at 12 Noon SHARP.Find out more »
Pieta House Wren Run - Walk Jog or RunFind out more »
Ever popular Streets of Wicklow 5km is on at 11:00 am St. Stephens Day 26th of December. This fast course offers cash prizes first 5 men and women in, category prizes and €100 for the Fastes Family across the line (2 parents & 2 kids to score) To register on-line click on https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/StreetsofWicklow2019 Entries will be taken on the day, and non-chipped walking registration also available €10Find out more »
Celebrating the 20th year of this amazing event, there is something for everyone in the Burren Charity Challenge set in the idyllic village of Ballyvaughan, Co Clare. You can run or walk 5km or 10km, you can cycle 40km or you can do both in our Duathalon all in aid of charity and to work off that Christmas pudding! Make a night or a weekend of it and stay to sample our great village hospitality and craic over the Christmas…Find out more »
The annual Ardagh 10 Mile Challenge takes place on a scenic, point-to-point course during the peak of Winter. The first two miles of the course brings you on the scenic route around the village before you head up over the mountain, the last half mile has you once again running through the historic and award winning village of Ardagh to finish at the village green. Event Details and Schedule Our annual 10 Mile Challenge Run takes place on Saturday…Find out more »