Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5K
October 15th 2019 7.20pm KBC Dublin Night Run 5km or 10km HALLOWEEN version Sandymount Welcome to the KBC Dublin Halloween Night Runs New medal ——————————————————>>> To be revealed Sandymount or ‘Spookymount’ is an ideal location being walking distance from the center of Dublin. And the course is laid out in long straight flat lines making it ‘racer’ friendly. There are two distances to suit all levels of fitness. A 5km single lap or a 10km double lap. The course is a single…Find out more »
Round Towers GAA are hosting their annual 5K Run & 3K Family Fun Run Sunday 20th October 2019 11.00am Prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd Male & Female in 5K Prices will rise on the day.Find out more »
Navan Arch club bring you this fun filled event with Halloween Fancy dress & prizes for best dressed Chip Timed by JustRuns EventsFind out more »
On Saturday 9th November 2019 at 12 noon Venue: Peterswell Village, Co Galway This is our 6th year running this event which has been organised in memory of our dear friend Mary Prendergast who passed away on 2nd January 2014 aged 42 years. Mary was a member of our local South Galway Athletics club and ran the Dublin City Marathon with us in 2004. Mary and Paddy got married in 2004 and were blessed to have three children Carlyn, Roslyn…Find out more »
Remembrance Run 5K is a unique event that encourages people of all levels of fitness to Walk, Jog or Run together over 5 kilometres in the Phoenix Park on a November Sunday morning, while remembering and dedicating their participation in the event to family or friends.Find out more »
The 6th Moycullen Harvest 5km Run/Walk will take place on November 10th at 12 noon. This 5km Run/Walk costs €15 per person or €50 for a team of 4 to enter. Registration will also be available on the day. Online registration is available at the link below; https://endurancecui.active.com/new/events/65228651/select-race?_p=867913934617943 The Moycullen Harvest 5km Run/Walk will start and finish at the Moycullen GAA pitch. The run/walk is chip timed and Jones certified. This event is being organised by the Moycullen Ladies Football…Find out more »
Run in the Dark Dublin returns on 13th November 2019. 9,000 people will take over the Dublin city streets, starting on the northside of the quays. Our flat route through the city centre is perfect for testing yourself. Every participant will receive an official run time and certificate.Find out more »
Run in the Dark Galway on the 13th November 2019 Join us for Run in the Dark Galway starting on the Salthill Promenade at 8pm. Challenge yourself to a 5k or 10k run on 13th November and light up the night with 25,000 people in 50 locations across the globe. Each participant will receive a Run in the Dark flashing armband and buff.Find out more »
Run in the Dark Kilkenny on the 13th November 2019 Join us for Run in the Dark Kilkenny starting at 8pm. Challenge yourself to a 5k or 10k run on 13th November and light up the night with 25,000 people in 50 locations across the globe. Each participant will receive a Run in the Dark flashing armband and buff.Find out more »
Run in the Dark Limerick on the 13th November 2019 Join us for Run in the Dark Limerick starting at UL Boathouse at 8pm. Challenge yourself to a 5k or 10k run on 13th November and light up the night with 25,000 people in 50 locations across the globe. Each participant will receive a Run in the Dark flashing armband and buff.Find out more »