Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5K
Our Annual 10k & 5k Fun Run will take place on Sunday 9th February at The Cobblers Rest Bodyke, the start time is 11:30am and registration will take place from 11am, everyone is welcome. The children will receive finishers medals.Find out more »
**All venues to be confirmed** A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2019! You were all amazing! Everyone on the Run Clare committee is dedicated to running; we all love it! We have all been involved in the sport one way or another for most of our lives. We live it and breathe it. One sunny day in 2014 we had the brain wave of encouraging everyone to share our passion for the sport and created…Find out more »
Puck Warriors 5km is set in beautiful Killorglin and is sure to be a venue for PBs! We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Killorglin has to offer and maybe even enjoy a weekend here. Check out the Reeks District for family activities happening in the area, there is so much on offer all over the area We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run this safe and…Find out more »
All proceeds go towards planning and carrying-out the Green Energy Festival. The trail will be following the Peak Ridge Path at the Galway Wind Park. €20 online registration cost, €25 on race day. Free t-shirt.Find out more »
Race Entry Here On 8th February 2020 we are hosting a charity run for Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Ireland and Lilly’s Garden. This run is to commemorate Lily Daly who died at the age of 7.5 due to sudden complications and onset of acute Hydrocephalus. Lily was one of a kind. She was a ball of positive energy bouncing around with love for everyone. Her enthusiasm and passion was infectious along with her unbridled imagination.…Find out more »
The popular annual St. Brigid's College 10K Chipped Run and 5K Family Fun Run takes place in Kilkenny on Sunday 09 February 2020 starting and finishing at St. Brigid's College and taking in some of the surrounding undulating countryside on quiet roads. There is something for serious athletes and also for those who want an active and fun family event. All abilities catered for! Refreshments will be served post-race.Find out more »
The 8th Annual Tony McGowan Run will take place on Sunday the 16th Feb 2020. Like last year, this year we also have a half marathon, what better way to take in Drumshanbo’s beautiful scenery than on Ireland’s first and only floating boardwalk A flat course over all and ideal for getting that pb early in the year. As well as the half marathon we will also have our 10k and 5k runs with a 2.5k scavenger hunt taking place…Find out more »
The Gorgeous Gort 5K will start at George’s Street Gort and will take you through the town of Gort and around the scenic hinterland via secondary roads. The race will finish close to Gort Community centre not far from the start line. The race route is Jones counter measured and Athletics Ireland permitted. Entrants will be chip timed. ***Special reduced entry fee for Couples and special prize for first couple home…………..it is Valentines Day after all…..well close enough anyway*** A…Find out more »
A lovely run/walk for all in Avondale Forest Park 22nd Feb 2020, part road and part trail. Medal for all finishers. To register online click on this link. https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice Early bird option available until the end of January. Registration open at 8am, start time for all events is 9am. Contact Sinead on 0870954137 for more information. €25 for half early bird €30 beginning Feb €15 10k early bird €20 beginning Feb €10 for 5kFind out more »