Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5K
Head off to the Jungle where you can run RAMPAGE across one of Ireland’s coolest obstacle adventure races. 27th – 28th April 2019 will see us host our third “Rampage Weekender” event. Gut busting and unique obstacles, lashings of mud, a fantastic and picturesque location, followed by an awesome after party and camping. This year’s promises to be bigger and better. We will host the Adult Rampage Run on Saturday 27th April 2019. Many of last years gut busting obstacles…Find out more »
The 7th annual Run for Boylo will take on Sunday 28th April 2019 in Foxford, Co. Mayo. This is both a 10km and 5km run/walk event. The race will be chipped timed and there will also be cash prizes for the 10km event.Registration at Foxford Sports and Leisure Centre from 9am-11:30 with all races starting at 12. This event is going from strength to strength and draws big numbers each year. For more information please check out the Facebook page…Find out more »
We are delighted to announce that our annual Ashbourne St Andrew's Athletics Club 2K, 5K and 10K Road Race is now open for registration. The races take place on Sunday 28th April 2019 (10:30 and 11 am starts) 3 Options to suit all ages & fitness levels: 2K for under 12's (starts 10:30am) 5K for over 12's (starts 11am) 10K for over 18's (starts 11am) Medals for all finishers and spot prizes on the day. Starts at Donaghmore Ashbourne…Find out more »
5k Road Race:- Accurately measured course, scenic and part coastal, with a healthy mix of hills and flats. Proceeds to Clashmore String and Things.Find out more »
5k and 10k run through the picturesque village of Blackwater Co. Wexford. Follow us on Facebook for more info. - https://www.facebook.com/Blackwater5kand10kRun/ or on Instagram blackwater10krunFind out more »
Radiation Nation Robertstown 5K Fun Run Relay for Life Kildare - Irish Cancer Society Starting at Robertstown GAA grounds Medals for all walkers and runners Free T-Shirt for the first 200 adults registered Spot Prizes on Bib no's Refreshments afterward in the clubhouseFind out more »
St Colmcille N.S. Co. Longford Parents’ Association Colour Run 5 km colour Run or Walk, Sunday 5th May 12.30 Registration 11.30 Leebeen Park Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian Child €5.00 Adult €10 Family €20Find out more »
Gaels United F.C are bringing back the Cairn Hill Challenge this May Bank Holiday weekend the 5th May. Starting from Drumlish Community Centre enjoy a 10mile, 10km or 5km road run taking in the scenic view of North Longford. 10 mile €25 early bird €20 10 km €15 5km €10 MEDALS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS Click on the link below to sign up https://www.popupraces.ie/race/cairn-hill-challenge-2019/Find out more »
Run, jog, walk or amble for Family Carers in this year’s Kilkenny Mini Marathon There is an option of a 10km (chipped) or a 5km (not chipped) route starting at the The Hoban Hotel, Waterford Road on Monday 6th May at 11am. There will be prizes for the 1st & 2nd Male & Female to finish the 10k and for the 1st & 2nd person to finish the 5k. Medals will also be given out to all participants on both…Find out more »
Come join us for our annual Dinny Ryan 10k on the shores of Lough Derg in Whitegate, Co. Clare. This event has increased in popularity over the years. It is named in honour of a successful local athlete, Dinny Ryan, who won many medals for cross country running in the 1950s. May 6th 2019 Event: 10k Road Race and 5k Fun Run/Walk Registration from 10.30am in the GAA Clubhouse - race begins at 12pm. The Dinny Ryan Perpetual Cup will…Find out more »