Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5K
Wild Air Run 2019 is here! Book Now! Each year we add different features to our events, this year it's FOAM! This Summer tackle our 5k inflatable obstacle course & finish the race on Europe's largest 4 lane slide full of foam! 2019 Location and Dates: Malahide Castle and Gardens - July 27th & 28th Marlay Park - August 24th & 25th Tickets on sale now at wildairrun.comFind out more »
TO REGISTER https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/RosGoRun20192 Now in it's sixth year, the Ros Go Run half marathon and 10k road race is an essential part of the running year. Perfectly placed in the calendar to provide a training run for City Marathons, or simply to enjoy run through the quietly dazzling beauty of the Roscommon countryside as it moves from summer to autumn, this event is the ideal way to spend the first Sunday in September.Find out more »
On Wednesday 4 September, the GT5K series moves to Dublin. Get a team together and take on the Grant Thornton Corporate 5K Team Challenge around Dublin's iconic docklands.Find out more »
Swinford Athletics Club is delighted to announce their inaugural Ireland West ¾ Marathon and 5K which will take place on Saturday the 7th of September 2019. This fast course is situated in East Mayo passing the iconic Meelick Round Tower, Ballylahan Castle and the beautiful river Moy. Generous cash prizes. Finisher’s medal and race t-shirt. (3/4 Marathon) Medal (5K) A great welcome and after race hospitality guaranteed. Athletics Ireland Permit.Find out more »
The family of the late Edel Slicker are hosting this wonderful event in memory of Edel in the month of her birthday, with all proceeds going to Sensational Kids. A Day For Edel 2nd Edition 5K 10K & Half Marathon Saturday 7th September 2019 10.30am - Half Marathon start 11.00 am - 5K, 10K start The Rugby Club, The Curragh (DFTC Pavillion) Chip timed by JustRuns Events This exciting event is for all the family to enjoy with 3 race distances,…Find out more »
Taking place close to Butlersbridge, Co Cavan, the event is organised by Derryheen Parish Church in aid of its Restoration Fund and St Christopher's Hospice, Cavan. The event is now in its 5th year. NEW: 20K event starting at 11AM. Suitable for those training for marathon. 10K and 5K starting at 12 noon, suitable for walkers and runners. Registration from 10.45AM. There are 2 substantial hills in the 10k event in the final 5k. The 1st 5k is flat. There…Find out more »
Scariff Community Council, in association with Derg Credit Union will host the 11th Annual Scariff 10km RunWalk on Sunday 8th September at 12:30 PM. All runners and walkers are encouraged to come out on the day, enjoy the exercise, and support these worthy causes. The route will appeal to runners of all levels, representing a stiff test to those seeking a challenge while also boasting the most stunning views of Lough Derg and the surrounding area. The event has grown…Find out more »
The Glencar Lough swim takes place in the stunning Glencar Valley which joins counties Sligo and Leitrim. Home to the famous Glencar Lough, Glencar waterfall and Irelands highest waterfall Sruth in Aghaidh an Aird. This event appeals to all levels, catering for new and experienced open water swimmers. On the day there will be a 5km loop of the lake, a 3km loop and 1 km swim. ***EARLY BIRD OFFER UNTIL END OF JUNE*** All proceeds from the event go to…Find out more »
Our first ever Pawsitive Fitness canicross race will take place in the wonderful Castletown House & Parklands in Celbridge, Co. Kildare. Classes will include: - 5k (men's and women's class) - 2 dog canicross (5k) - 3k - Junior (under 17's) Huge thanks to our event sponsor Pethamper.ie, Wheelworx Bike & Tri Shop and Fetch Your Pet Needs for coming on board to support this event. Every entrant will get a goody bag with a gorgeous bespoke event medal and…Find out more »
Dunderry national school in Meath are holding their annual 5km and 10km road race fundraiser on Sunday the 15th of September at 12pm. The race is a fundraiser for the school but also run in memory of former pupil Alan Cosgrove. This will be the second year the event has run and will follow on from the hugely enjoyable day had last year. An extremely flat course gives rise to the opportunity of a 5km or 10km PB for those …Find out more »