Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events › 5K
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2020 a season to remember. Join 4,000 people on the start line and take on Ireland's most epic obstacle course race. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and cross that finish line stronger than you started. Strap in and get ready for an all-out party in Mudder Village with live entertainment, authentic…Find out more »
The annual Ronan Clarke 10k / 5k run will take place on Sunday the 26th of July in Killala. Registration in Killala Community Centre from 10:30 with the run starting at 12 o clock. A great day for all the family.Find out more »
Welcome to the IP Telecom Dublin Night Run **THE SUMMER NIGHT RUN** Park West has it all. A long flat course with the variety of the business park and The Grand Canal. Limited to 1,000 entries you don’t want to miss this unique Night Run. Starting and finishing near the Plaza in Parkwest the 5km participants will do 1 loop while the 10km will do 2 loops. Entries are limited to 1,000 so don’t leave it too late to enter!…Find out more »
Unfortunately due to the restrictions from Covid 19, Breffni 3 Province Challenge 2020 will not be going ahead. We are heartbroken making this decision as we know our charities are already struggling in their fundraising efforts due to the pandemic. Anyone who has already registered will be contacted shortly with the option to transfer their registration to 2021, or a refund. Should anyone wish to make a donation to our charities in the mean time, please contact us and we…Find out more »
Swinford Athletics Club is delighted to announce the launch of the annual Ireland West ¾ Marathon and 5K which will take place on Saturday the 5th of September 2020. This fast course is situated in East Mayo passing the iconic Meelick Round Tower, Ballylahan Castle and the beautiful river Moy. Generous cash prizes and trophies. Finisher’s medal. Race t-shirt (First 250 Online registrations, ¾ Marathon Only) A great welcome and after race hospitality guaranteed. ¾ Marathon €35 Online …Find out more »
Now in its 9th year the JJ REDDY DANESFORT 5K, in Danesfort Co. Kilkenny is conveniently located 60 seconds from junction 9 on the M9 motorway. Although run entirely by volunteers the JJ REDDY RUN prides itself in holding a professional event. Our 5k was shortlisted in the 2017 Running in Ireland Awards and our 10k was overall winner in it’s category. Now famous for its hospitality, the JJ REDDY RUN tented village ensures that you and you family enjoy…Find out more »
RUN CONAHY 2020 Sunday 27 September 2020 12.00pm Run Conahy is set amongst beautiful scenery and undulating hills. It aims to challenge runners along the 10K route. The event has proven to be very popular over the years with its friendly atmosphere and unique setting. The 5K fun run/walk is a great way to soak up some scenery on a shorter route. Whatever you choose, the question is 'Can you Conquer Conahy?' Chip timed by JustRunsEvents Medals for all finishers Prizes Goodie…Find out more »
Re-Scheduled for 4th October 2020! Portumna GAA Club are once again hosting 5km and 10km trail races around the beautiful Portumna Forest Park at 12 noon on Sunday 4th October. This is our third year and with 200+ runners last year we are going strong! The 5k is on forest roads/trails and will accommodate dedicated runners but is also suitable for walkers/families/buggies. The 10k will take you deep into the forest and is a proper 10k race on mainly single-track…Find out more »