Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › 5K
Take to the Runway at Belfast City Airport on Thursday 20 June and run within metres of aircraft. Get a team together and take on the Grant Thornton Runway Run. Register HereFind out more »
Charity 5k run/jog/walk in Castlebar town in aid of Mayo Roscommon HopsiceFind out more »
Ireland’s most fun paint run is back this Summer! Thousands of enthusiastic walkers, joggers and runners will inject some colour into their lives this summer. Each Colour Dash event is 5km of fun and colour, and registration is €30 per person and €5 for under 12’s. With entertainment provided on the day, it’s a fun day for all – including the kids! 100% of the funds raised through the Colour Dash will go directly to the Irish Cancer Society. Sign up today, get…Find out more »
Welcome to the Oak Tree Trail. This run/walk is set in scenic south Wicklow. The event will start at the Fairgreen ,Shillelagh and from there the course will take us along country trails through the private Coolllattin estate (open for this event) and on through towards Tomnanfinogue woods which are one of the oldest remaining oak woods in Europe. The route takes in some stunning and rarely seen scenery and the course is lined with a fantastic array of Trees…Find out more »
A 10km road race will take place on Sunday 23rd June at 1 p.m. in Aughrim, Co. Galway in aid of St. Catherine’s National School. The event is GPS measured and is a fast course with a downhill finish that will be great for those working towards a PB. Registration is at 12 p.m. in St. Catherine’s Hall in Aughrim. A 5km Family Colour Fun Run/Walk will also take place for families and friends to enjoy. Refreshments in St. Catherine’s…Find out more »
On Thursday 27 June, the GT5K moves to Ballybrit racecourse. This will be the second year that the GT5K series takes place at Galway Racecourse No "i" in team: Enter as part of a company team of four with three categories available: male, female and mixed. The official score for each team is determined by the recorded times of the registered team members, with accurate chip timing for all participants. 5km flat course: A great distance for beginners and the experienced runner…Find out more »
10k - €18 Online, €20 on the day 5k - €15 Online, €18 on the day Over 200 runners are expected to turn out on 29th June, starting and finishing at Ransboro National School. Ransboro 10k are happy to announce that all proceeds of this year’s event will go to The North West Hospice. Ransboro 10K in conjunction with SIAC our main sponsor for this year’s event are bringing ye our best race yet for our 10th Anniversary. Traditionally a 10km race, this year…Find out more »
Welcome to the Jump Juice Summer Park Race Series. This is our 7th year of bringing you a selection of 5km and 10km races some of best parks of Dublin. Jump Juice Summer Park Series Race 1: St Anne’s Park 5km & 10km – 29th June from 18.30 – St. Anne’s Park, Raheny, Dublin 5. Jump Juice Summer Park Series Race 2: Malahide Castle 5km & 10km 28th July from 10.00 – Malahide Castle, Malahide, Co Dublin. So don’t delay and get registered…Find out more »
Coill Dubh Fit 4 Life Club are delighted to host their annual 5k Fun Run Chip timed by JustRuns Events Sunday 30th June 2019 Starts at 11.00 am Coill Dubh Community Centre Number collection from 9.30am Medals for all participants and Free Event TShirts for the first 200 Adults Registered On the day registration will rise to €20 This is a very popular day out for all the family. The course is a flat 5k loop, ideal for anyone chasing…Find out more »