Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Boyne Adventure Race
Aug 24, '19 at 8:00 am - 11:00 am€75
Register today for the 3rd annual Boyne Adventure Race taking place in Trim, Co . Meath. www.boyneadventurerace.ie
Set out this year over two levels;
Our Battle level is our entry level set out over a 35k route while our Warrior level brings you on a journey of 50k and all set to the amazing scenic and historic beauty and backdrop which is in abundance in the Boyne Valley.
The levels are broken down as follows;
Battle 35k – Run 4.5k , Cycle 10k, Quarry & Trail run 4k, 15k Cycle, 1k Kayak, 500m sprint finish
Warrior 50k – Run 4.5k, Cycle 10k, Quarry & Trail run 6k, 28k Cycle, 1k Kayak, 500m sprint finish
* Race format may change slightly
Watch last year CLICK HERE