Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Oct 13 at 9:00 am - 3:00 pm€12.50 – €35
Ballymacelligott GAA is hosting Run Ballymac on Sunday 13th October.
This is an event which has something for everyone
1/2 marathon 10k 5k and family fun run for you the kids and nan, grandad
Registration to all races and the family fun run can be done online see below for details
The 1/2 marathon,10k and 5k are chipped timed
The 1/2 marathon and 10k include a Run Ballymac finishers t-shirt.
To guarantee t-shirt size register before September 10th
Medals for all finishers!
1st 2nd 3rd Home in both male and female category in all three races
Will take place at the Ballymacelligott Community Centre on Saturday evening 7-9 and on race day
Online registration will close on Friday 11th October at 9pm
Manual registration will be taken on Saturday 12th 7-9 at Ballymacelligott community centre and on the morning of the race
Manual registration will incur a €5 administration charge
Manual registration will close one hour before each race
1/2 marathon 9.00am. €35
10k. 10.00am €25
3k fun run. 1.00pm €20 per family
All races will start and finish in the community centre area
No parking will be permitted in the vicinity of the community centre
Parking to the east of the half way bar stewards in place to guide
Parking to west of community centre after 10.30 stewards will guide
Please respect residents and stewards
Refreshments teas coffees and treats for all at the finish in the community centre
All routes will bring you through the beautiful parish of Ballymac
All races are on road and suitable to all walkers joggers and racers
Our 1/2 marathon will provide you with beautiful views over Tralee Bay ,Ballymacelligott and Carrantohill
Our 10k takes you through the quiet back roads of the parish where you will enjoy a lovely downhill finish to the community centre
The 5k route will take our runners up beyond St Brendan’s church before returning on the downhill a lovely route for all
Our family fun run will see our younger kids out on the road to Clogher school before returning to community centre for some well earned treats
We look forward to seeing you on the day !