Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Kids Race
Annual fundraising event in aid of Ballymanus GFC. 10km Trail Run – challenging, scenic, mostly off road through Coole and Ballycurra woods. 5km family walk/run option through Coole Wood. On the day registration starts at 10.00am. Tea / Coffee and refreshments afterwards in Askinagap Hall. Register now HEREFind out more »
The Rylane Community Park Association will be holding a 4 Mile Fun Run & Walk on Sunday the 31st March 2019 in aid of the community park development. Registration for this event will take place at the Rylane School Hall between 12:30 and 13:30. The start time for walkers will be 13:45 and for runners will be 14:00. Entry fee for this event is €12 per participant and €2 for national school children, and all participants will be chipped and…Find out more »
We are running an event in aid of Ahascragh First Responders on the 7th April from 10am, Donations on the day run starts at 11am. See attached and link to facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/2210377909025943/ - Best regards Leroy Walker Ahascragh First RespondersFind out more »
Great family day out, from walkers to Runners, 1k 5k and 10k. Special guest on the day, lots of lovely homebaked food after your walk/run. Great entertainment and lots of prizes. This is a great event not to be missedFind out more »
Course Description: The tough course of 25+ obstacles covers a 2.5km stretch and, believe us, it will test your endurance! Aid Stations: We will have fully trained medics on the day Spectators: Spectators are free and will be able to walk along the sidelines of most of the course to cheer on and to take pictures of their kids. Parking: Carpooling is definitely recommended but there will be ample parking on the day. Parking included in registration fee. Other: We…Find out more »
We are excited to announce our first event of 2019. Our next Mini Muckers is taking place on the 13th April @ Punchestown Racecourse. A fantastic team day out for all, min age 7yrs no maximum. The 2.5km course is a cross country race over varied terrain while tackling 30+ obstacles with some water and mud thrown in the mix 😉Find out more »
Belcarra 8K– €15 14th of April @ 12PM A wonderful event for the family catering for all levels of walkers, joggers and runners. Discount for families- €25. Race Registration on the day available at Belcarra Community Centre. The Community Centre is located across the road from church. This will be signposted from all approaches to the village. The race starts at 12 noon. Ample parking facilities in the surrounding area. This year’s event is sponsored again by the local businesses in…Find out more »
Lismullen 3K and 10K is on Sunday April 14th in Navan Co Meath Chipped run with cash prizes, spot prizes and food reception AAI approved event. Free snap on reflective arm band for all online entries https://www.myrunresults.com/events/lismullen_10k__3k_2019/2995/detailsFind out more »
The Good Run is a charity fun run taking place on Good Friday, 19 April 2019 in the stunning grounds of St. Anne’s Park, Raheny in Dublin. All proceeds raised from the event will go towards supporting the fight against Motor Neurone Disease. You can choose to run either the 5km or the shorter 2.5km option. 50% of proceeds will be donated to the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA) and50% will be donated to Project MinE (a research programme…Find out more »