Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
North East Galway 10k, 5k & Childrens Run
Oct 13 at 10:30 am - 1:00 pm€10
Enter online, Entry on the day €5 extra
We would like to inform you of the North East Galway 10km race on Sunday 13th October at 12 noon in Moylough, Co Galway. The event is being arranged by the Moylough 79 Soccer club. The race is open to all runners, walkers.
The race starts in the village of Moylough and finishes at the Moylough Sportsfield. There will be changing facilities available at the Sportsfield and at the local Community Centre.
The route has been measured by Andy Talbot, Athletics Ireland.
The Registration Fee is €15.00 if you register online at prior to the race contact 087 3665692. Race number pick up available in Moylough Community Centre on Sat 12th Oct 6pm to 7pm and again on Sun 13th from 10am
Registration on the Morning of the Race will be €20.00 in Moylough Community Centre from 10am
First 80 registered will receive a Technical T-Shirt
Prizes and Light Refreshments will be given at Moylough Sportsfield after the race.
Cash Prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place, Senior Man and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Senior Woman
Cash Prizes for Over 40 and Over 50
Race permitted by AAI and timed event
Race Start is from the village of Moylough near Moylough Church. Facilities at End of Race include:
Childrens Playground to entertain the children while race in progress
Bowling Green, 1st Outdoor in the West
Handball Ally available to occupy others while waiting on race goers to return
Showers and changing facilities available at end of Race at Moylough Sportsfield
Light Refreshments will be available at Moylough Sportsfield after the race
To encourage fitness activities amongst our Young Citizens we are having a Children’s 1.5k Fun Run at 10.30am with a Goodie Bag at the finish line entry fee is €5.
And a 5km fun run/walk with an entry fee of €10.00
Moylough Village is situated on the Main Galway Roscommon road N63 and is approximately 14 Miles from Tuam 16 Miles from Athenry and easily accessed from all sides. The Community centre is on the Roscommon side of the town.