Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Zombie Run, 6k At The Jungle
Oct 13, '19 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€35
Ireland’s original Zombie Run at The Jungle, challenges participants to complete a daring 6K obstacle trail run while being chased by blood-thirsty, running Zombies.
The Zombie Run returns this year and will take place on Sunday 13th October 2019
This year’s course will be a challenging 6K obstacle run, complete with various ‘infected zones’ where you will be faced with the task of evading our life stealing zombies. It will also have a disorientating Cornfield Maze to find your way through and lots of painstaking obstacles to conquer such as the exhilarating Giant Water Slide, the slippery Slip N Slide and many more. As usual, we will have few other spooky surprises to make it a little more daunting.
On the after the adults event we have the kids Zombie Run with a 2km and 6km zombie chasing course.