Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Howl at the Moon
Oct 12, '19 at 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
WHERE: GALWAY WIND PARK, SHANAPHEASTEEN ROAD, OUGHTERARD, CO. GALWAY
(6KM SOUTH-WEST OF OUGHTERARD)
Join us for a unique opportunity to take a 9k or 17km night walk along the forest tracks and walking paths through the Galway Windpark under the light of a full moon. Organised with support from Coillte and SSE Ireland, proceeds from this event will be used to support Galway Mountain Rescue teams long term objective of constructing a dedicated mountain rescue base.
The full route is 17.1km long with an altitude gain of 384m. The shorter option (the northern half of the full Fig-8 route) is 9km with an altitude gain of 185m.
Participants will be briefed on the walk and will be given a copy of the Walk Route Map. Participants can opt to walk with one of the organised groups which will each be led by a member of Galway MRT or they can choose to follow the route independently with their own friends/family. In either case, they will meet route marshals along the way who will assist if required.
For more information and to register go to https://howlatthemoon.ie