Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Pieta House Wren Run
Dec 26, '18 at 11:00 am - 12:30 pm€10
The Pieta House Wren Run
The Pieta House Wren Run Committee is delighted to announce the return of its hugely successful family fun run this St. Stephen’s Day in Woodford, Co. Galway.
Course Length: 3km (tarmac surface) & 6km (tarmac and forest trail) Routes – All ages, levels & abilities welcome! (Dog and buggy friendly)
Location: Tommy Larkins’ GAA Park, Woodford, Co. Galway
Time: 11am (Registration open from 9.30am to 10.40am)
The winner of each of our race categories will receive a trophy sponsored by Challoner Trophies
Register to support or take part and once you REGISTER for The Pieta House Wren Run, you will be automatically entered into our Monster Charity Raffle for some fabulous prizes incl. Dinner at Neven Maguires, A consultation with celebrity architect Dermot Bannon, Hotel getaways at the Armada Hotel, Spanish Point & Strand Hotel Limerick, €350 Clean Cut Meals Voucher, a set of Intosport jerseys, Supervalu vouchers worth €100s plus loads more.
**Register under our Team Entry and in addition to being entered into our Monster Charity Raffle, you will also be entered into a draw to win a set of 15 jerseys for your club or sports team**
All proceeds raised will be split 50:50 between the Pieta House charity and Davitts Camogie Club / Tommy Larkins GAA Club who are using their share of proceeds to invest in social well-being initiatives for the benefit of their communities in East Galway.
For those of you with a grá for traditional Irish music, the Wren Rising will be taking place at various locations in Woodford village from 1pm to 8.30pm on St. Stephen’s Day. We welcome you all to come for the run but to stay and enjoy some of the finest musicians in the West of Ireland!