Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Pieta House Wren Run 3km & 6km (Walk, Jog, Run)
Dec 26 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm€10
REGISTER TO SUPPORT OR TAKE PART – SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE SO YOU CAN WIN AMAZING PRIZES LIKE A CONSULTATION WITH DERMOT BANNON, SUPERVALU VOUCHER, HOTEL GETAWAYS PLUS LOADS MORE..
FOR MORE INFO, VISIT: WWW.PIETAHOUSEWRENRUN.IE
The Pieta House Wren Run is back for its fourth year on 26th December in Woodford, Co. Galway @11am.
Course Profile: 3km (tarmac surface) & 6km (tarmac and forest trail) Routes – All ages, levels & abilities welcome! (Dog and buggy friendly)
Location: Woodford Community Field, Woodford, Co. Galway
All proceeds split 50:50 between Pieta House and local community groups in East Galway. Our beneficiaries for 2019 are Davitts Camogie Club & Tommy Larkins GAA Club who are using their proceeds to invest in social wellbeing initiatives/ facilities to benefit the young and old of their communities.