Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Jun 11, '22 at 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Portumna Forest Marathon
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone.
10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K
Taking part in the Portumna Forest Marathon is a spiritual experience – while it tests the body physically, it soothes the mind in equal proportions. The runners, crew, and marshalls blend in with the environment and although there is plenty of clapping and encouragement for the runners there is a serenity about the place that bows down to the beauty of the natural environment.
Everyone talks a little softer and smiles a little wider. When those inevitable Irish rain showers put in their short but frequent appearances, everyone looks up at the raindrops through the leaves and marvels at the reflections of the rainbows in the puddles – appreciating the fact that the rain had a vital role to play in providing such a luscious backdrop for the run.
For more information go to www.forestmarathon.com