Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Full Marathon
The Tralee Marathon will take place on Saturday 11th April 2020, it will be a stand alone 26.2 Mile event. The route will be the original 2013 route (Tralee, Ardfert, Fenit, Spa, Tralee). The Race Director will be Jim McNeice. The Marathon will start at 9am on the 11th April. It will start outside the Aqua Dome, heading to Ardfert, Barrow, and then onto Fenit, after which the route heads back to Tralee via the Spa, the Kerries, and Blennerville.…Find out more »
A family of runners that knows what runners want in a race. The Royal Canal Run is on the banks of the Royal Canal Longford. Longford is ideally located in the Midlands with easy access from all over the country. This is a flat fast run and great for a PB. Its a 5.2 k loop which gives spectators a great view of the runners. Event details and schedule Ultra Marathon starts 8:30am Full Marathon Walkers 8:30am Full Marathon starts…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon 30/05/2020. Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am stat time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time , Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time , 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and…Find out more »
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K For more information go to www.forestmarathon.comFind out more »
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2020. You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 21st June 2020, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last 2 years, the 2020 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four…Find out more »
Half, Full Marathons over 4 days This is not just another running event, it’s more personal than that, the concept of this event is experiencing camaraderie, lasting friendships, amazing scenery and unequalled hospitality during this iconic 4 day running festival. Witness the scenic Wild Atlantic Way, run a different route daily along rugged coastal roads in the unspoilt Inishowen Peninsula, home to Malin Head the most northerly point and steeped in scenery, history and tradition and experience the hospitality and…Find out more »
Proud Winners of the ‘Half Marathon of the Year’ 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 WAITING LIST NOW OPEN HERE Dingle half and full marathon takes place around the spectacular Dingle Peninsula on Saturday 5th September 2020. The course consists of a Half Marathon (13.1 miles) and a Full Marathon (26.2 miles) which traverse the spectacular Dingle Peninsula. This is a ‘must do’ event in one of Ireland’s must beautiful locations on Slea Head with the course designed for runners and…Find out more »
Kilkenny provides the historic backdrop for Ireland’s 4th Medieval Marathon. On September, the 12th 2020, participants will set off from St Francis Bridge (the new bridge) at 12pm. The routes will take in some of the most historic sites in the city before winding out the country roads, making its way back to Kilkenny to finish on The Parade in the heart of the city. The city will also play host to a 30k, half marathon and 10k, with all…Find out more »
Run Galway Bay 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon is the largest multi-distance running event in Galway City with more than 4,500 participants undertaking a 10k, Half Marathon or Marathon along the shores of Galway Bay. The 2019 event sold out in July so don’t delay in booking your place as you won’t want to miss out on the 2020 edition of this fabulous event. The route for each race is looped and takes in the fabulous coastline of Galway Bay…Find out more »