Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Full Marathon
Tullaroan Marathon Sat 4th June 2022 Tullaroan Hills gave me some thrills! Come and join us at our family friendly event with a choice of 5 distances: 11:15 5k race 10:30 10k race 11:00 Half Marathon (13.1 miles) 09:30 Full Marathon (26.2 miles) 07:00 Ultra Marathon (39.3 miles) Prices: 5k €10 10k €20 Half Marathon €25 Full Marathon €40 Ultra €50 Register Now CLICK HERE Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each…Find out more »
Portumna Forest Marathon Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K Taking part in the Portumna Forest Marathon is a spiritual experience – while it tests the body physically, it soothes the mind in equal proportions. The runners, crew, and marshalls blend in with the environment and although there is plenty of clapping and encouragement for the runners there is a serenity about the place…Find out more »
June 12th Full Marathon & Half Marathon The Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon and Half Marathon is becoming one of Ireland’s iconic road marathons, running entirely along the Wild Atlantic Way. The marathon starts at Killybegs and finishes at Glencolmcille village, whereas the Half marathon starts and finishes at Glencolmcille. The finish line by the stunning Glencolmcille beach provides the perfect setting for the ice cream and beer refreshments at the finish line. The event attracts many international runners. Currently 25…Find out more »
Frequently Asked Questions What time are the races happening at? The start time is 10am, we will be updating start times for all distances nearer the time. Where is the race start? The race start is at St Francis Bridge (The ‘New Bridge’). Where are the water stops? The first water stop is at the first 3.25miles/5.5km and the next water stops are approximately every 3 miles. Can walkers participate in these events? Yes, walkers can participate in this event…Find out more »