Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Castle Tri Virtual Race Series – Week 2
May 8, '20 at 8:00 am - May 10, '20 at 5:00 pm
In these unprecedented times when we all need to stay at home to protect ourselves and society at large, The Castle Series who host Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon in Galway have launched their inaugural virtual race series for all ages and abilities. All to keep as many people as possible connected, fit and sane in this period of unprecedented lockdown, and to raise as much money as possible for their charity partner Macmillan Cancer Support.
Following the success of their Easter Virtual Challenge, the Castle Virtual Series will run three events, across three weekends in April and May, with three country themes to mirror their summer programme of European events. Whether you’re 8 or 88 there is a race for you. All competitors are welcome to race virtually with The Castle Series community from within the boundaries of your home and immediate surroundings.
The Virtual Series will celebrate the host countries of the Castle Triathlon Series events across France, UK and Ireland. You can sign up to one, two or all three events.
- 24th – 26th April Vive La France
- 8th – 10th May VE Day 75th Anniversary
- 22nd – 24th May Luck of the Irish
Choose from 7 different run/bike/run duathlon options and three running distances. Track your progress throughout each weekend on our leader board and tune in for the live prize-giving ceremony on Facebook.
Prizes will be awarded for gender winners in each age and distance category and special awards will be provided for the most creative course design and best dressed.
To create a truly community event, they are asking all participants to carry out their challenge over the event weekends making the most of the space and time you have to exercise in a safe but competitive environment.
The Castle Virtual Series will donate 20% of each race entry fee to their long-term charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. This will help Macmillan Cancer Support continue to deliver their physical, emotional and financial support to help people with cancer and their families.
For more information and to get signed up to enjoy some fun virtual racing click HERE