Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events › Cycle Events
GEARING UP FOR THE 16TH TOUR DE BURREN The annual Tour de Burren will take place in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, County Clare located at the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way, on Saturday 20th June 2020. It’s time to oil the brakes, pump up the wheels and get a few miles on the legs for the 16th annual Tour de Burren Cycle on June 20, 2020. Truly a local event organised by the Burren Cycling Club, the cycle…Find out more »
Unfortunately due to the restrictions from Covid 19, Breffni 3 Province Challenge 2020 will not be going ahead. We are heartbroken making this decision as we know our charities are already struggling in their fundraising efforts due to the pandemic. Anyone who has already registered will be contacted shortly with the option to transfer their registration to 2021, or a refund. Should anyone wish to make a donation to our charities in the mean time, please contact us and we…Find out more »
Quest Lough Derg is the latest addition to the Quest Adventure Series. Race around some of Ireland’s most iconic waterways, kayak on majestic Lough Derg and run along the banks of the mighty Shannon. Cycle through country roads, quaint villages and sprawling forests. For the second time Quest will take place on the banks of Lough Derg on Saturday 12th September 2020. This exciting event will see participants start and finish in Ballina and run, cycle and kayak their way…Find out more »
Quest Killarney is part of the best adventure race series in the world. This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Gap of Dunloe, Molls Gap, Black Valley, Ring of Kerry, Torc Waterfall, Devil’s Punchbowl, Mangerton Mountain and Muckross House as well as kayaking across the Muckross Lake in Killarney National Park. With five routes to choose from there's something to suit everyone (including a kayak-free course). This is the biggest and best adventure race of the year…Find out more »