Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Cycle Events
Half Marathon, 10k & 5k run/walk, and 100k & 30k cycle. All proceeds to St. Lukes' Oncology Trust, Breast Cancer Research & Cavan/Monaghan Cancer Homecare Association. Over the past 18 years, the Breffni 3 Province Challenge has raised over €1 million for our charities, and this year we're aiming for the second million!!!! All participants will receive our custom designed medal and t-shirt, a Welcome Home Party when they cross the finish line, with live music, BBQ and refreshments for…Find out more »
Quest 12/24 is a one-day individual unsupported adventure race across Ireland’s highest mountains and the toughest cycle routes in the South West, along the Wild Atlantic Way. Quest 12/24 is for those who wish to test their physical and mental toughness to overcome everything that the Wild Atlantic Way could throw at them. 147KM or 248KMFind out more »
This multi-disciplinary event involves Cycling, Running, (or walking) and Kayaking. As multi-sport events go, this is well suited to anybody with a reasonable level of fitness. The entire course is on well marked roads and forestry tracks so getting lost will not be an issue. The start and finish of the challenge is at the GAA Hall at the GAA field in the village of Newcastle, not too far from the towns of Clonmel and Cahir, Co. Tipperary.Find out more »
***Early Bird price until August 23rd!*** The 2019 Tour de Bens takes place in Connemara on Saturday, September 7th.The event, in its third year, has a choice of two routes – 125km and 85km. Both routes start and finish in Clifden. The routes will showcase the beauty of Connemara while always keeping the Twelve Bens mountains in sight. We all look forward to a wonderful day of sightseeing and safe cycling.Find out more »
Quest Killarney is part of the best adventure race series in the world. This epic adventure involves racers running and cycling through the Gap of Dunloe, Molls Gap, Black Valley, Ring of Kerry, Torc Waterfall, Devil’s Punchbowl, Mangerton Mountain and Muckross House as well as kayaking across the Muckross Lake in Killarney National Park.Find out more »