Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
***Westport Virtual Inter Company Duathlon 2020***
Sep 7 at 8:00 am - Sep 13 at 5:00 pm
WESTPORT INTERCOMPANY DUATHLON IS GOING VIRTUAL!
7th – 13th SEPTEMBER VIRTUAL CHALLENGE 2020
DO IT FOR THE FUN!
Why is WICD virtual?
- Due to the Covid-19 situation we want you to be safe.
- We want our participants to still experience the spirit of WICD in a virtual way in 2020.
- This is a charity event and we want them to benefit from the spirit and generosity of WICD.
What does virtual mean?
- It can be done anywhere around the world. Follow your own route!
- It can be done at any time during the week of the 7th to the 13th September.
- More participants can be facilitated.
- Juniors and Youths are welcome!
- Our participants will be virtually connected! Keep an eye on Facebook for updates!
What does the virtual challenge involve?
- Remember this is a company challenge and all participants must represent their company
- You can enter as an individual or team.
- Team entrant can be up to 3 people.
- Juniors: 5 to 14 years.
- Youths: 15 to 18 years.
- The challenge must be completed by September 13th.
- The participants must send their times once the challenge is completed.
- Teams can send an individual time also for each section
- Juniors and Youths must have a family member participating in the event.
What are the entry fees?
- Adults: 20 €
- Youths: 10 €
- Juniors: 5 €
What do I get if I complete the challenge? PRIZES!
- All Adults participants who complete the challenge will receive a premium technical fitted T-shirt and an amazing Medal.
- All Youths & Juniors participants who complete the challenge will receive a Buff.
- Male: First, Second & Third
- Female: First, Second &Third
- Male Team
- Female Team
- Mixed Team
- Lots of Spot Prizes to come!
What are the charities?
- Pink Ribbon – Fighting against Breast Cancer by supporting research.
- Mayo Roscommon Hospice – Providing specialist palliative care service.