Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Quest Lough Derg
Sep 12 at 7:30 am - 4:00 pm€82.50
Quest Lough Derg is the latest addition to the Quest Adventure Series. Race around some of Ireland’s most iconic waterways, kayak on majestic Lough Derg and run along the banks of the mighty Shannon. Cycle through country roads, quaint villages and sprawling forests.
For the second time Quest will take place on the banks of Lough Derg on Saturday 12th September 2020. This exciting event will see participants start and finish in Ballina and run, cycle and kayak their way around Lough Derg taking in locations like Tonn Toinne, Garrykennedy, Ballycuggaran and Moylussa.
There will be three routes to choose from for participants, the 22km ‘Challenge’ route, the 57km ‘Sport’ route and the 69km ‘Expert’ route. There’s a route to suit all levels of ability – by way of a guide for those new to the sport, the level of fitness required to compete in the ‘Challenge’ is similar required to run a 10km race.
Places are now on sale for Quest Lough Derg.
For more information visit: