Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Tullaroan Marathon including Ultra, Full, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
Jun 1, '19 at 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am start time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time, Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time, 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time.
The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and three for the ultra. The 10k runs on part of the same course leaving it at 5.5k mark and re-joining it at the 8k, with all finishers coming together for the last 2k to the finish line where you will be greeted by our Race Director who will be there for the first to last finisher. With light refreshments served after you finish to make a great weekend for all running, walking and rolling.
Tullaroan is full of rolling hills and delightful declines surrounded by the spectacular scenery of the countryside. With onsite parking and camping and shower facilities, you can make a weekend of it arriving Friday evening and pitching your tent or campervan. We are renowned for our friendly and helpful race officials who will greet you with a smile and welcome you to our village. With participants from America, UK, Holland, Belgium, France, Norway, South Africa to name a few along with participants from all corners of Ireland. All finishers will receive a dazzling medal with tech t-shirt for the ultra, full, half an10K finishers. Whether you’re looking to break our course records, 4:29:00 for the Ultra Marathon and 2:56:37 for the Full Marathon or a family fun day out Tullaroan Marathon is the event for you