Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Tarmonbarry 1/2 Marathon, 3/4 Marathon and 8km
Oct 7, '18
UPDATE at 28.9.2018 places will be limited to cancellations as race is nearly sold out, enter online to secure your entry
35th Tarmonbarry Half Marathon ,8k,and this year hosting our first 3/4 Marathon
These are all AAI Measured courses and are chip timed. Each races route is a one lap course, starting in the village, going out into the scenic quiet rural roads and finishing back in the village beside St.Barrys Gaa clubhouse. Sunday Oct. 7th 2018
8K 10:45 am
Half Marathon 11:00am
3/4 Marathon 10am
Half Marathon €25 (online entry), €30 on race day)
8K €15 (online) €20 on race day
3/4 Marathon €30 (online entry ) €35 on race day.
Option to choose tee shirt size.
Tarmonbarry village in County Roscommon is located where the N5 primary route crosses the River Shannon. It is ideally located in the midlands with easy access for all surrounding counties.
Registration is online or on the day registration on the day from 9am
Parking available at clubhouse and off street parking.
Technical tee shirt and medal for all participants.
Water stations on each run course.
Tea and coffee and food for all taking part.
Hot showers and toilet facilities available in the Clubhouse.