Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Ox Mountain Challenge 2018
Oct 6, '18 at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Ox Mountain Challenge Run 2018
The 2nd Annual Ox Mountain Challenge is a10 mile Road Race / Mountain Run with a half way split. It is a Community Run that will take place on Saturday October 6th at 1.00 p.m.
Skreen / Dromard Community Centre will be the base for the Run where registration, briefing, parking and changing facilities will be available .The Community Centre is located on the main Sligo- Ballina Road (N59) approx. 6 miles from Ballisadare. Runners can pick up their Race Tags etc on Friday 6th from 7pm – 10pm & and on the morning of the run from 10am – 12am. Late registration will be available during both time slots.
To accommodate fitness of all levels a team relay of 4 X 2.5 mile race will be available along with a 4 mile run / walk .This run will be a smaller loop of the 10 mile run but will have the same start and finish. As this is a new run on the athletic Club Calendar early entry is advisable. Online registration is through Core Timing and will close one week before race day. Different Category prizes to be won on the day, full details to be published later.