Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Staffan 5k/ 10k
Mar 11, '18 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
ON LINE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED – NUMBER PICK UP AND REGISTRATIONS ON THE DAY FROM 8.30AM
Straffan 10k and 5k Community race will be held on March 11th, 2018 @ 10am, Straffan Community Hall
The 10k is an AAI measured route and will take place around the roads of Straffan.
On site physio and First Aid.
Post race refreshments in the hall after the event.
On the day entry fees
Single 10k event 20 euro
Single 5k event 15 euro
Family 5k Event 25 euro
Note that prices will rise by €5 per race if you register on the day.
Registration and number pick up will take place from 8:30 am at Straffan Community Hall, with the race starting at 10 am sharp.
There will also be a 5km FAMILY EVENT taking place on the day, open to walkers and runners of all abilities.