Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Run Sessions 5mile
Mar 11, '18 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
2nd in The Resolutions Run Series,
Spring into Spring 2018,
Walk, Jog, or Run.
Sunday 11th March 5Mile Run or a Family Friendly Route
10:30am Start in the
Beautiful surroundings of Killruddery Estate Bray Co. Wicklow.
Whether you’re a novice or an experienced Runner.
The Run Sessions Resolutions run promises to have you on the right foot for 2018.
Crawlers, walkers Joggers and sprinters all welcome
€20 per entry
€50 Family of 4 (2 adults, 2 Children)
€8 Children under 12
Race Number, Cip Timed, Race Customised Medal, full health and safety, marshals, refreshments on the course
Donation to Mental Health Ireland
Parking at Killruddery Estate is limited space will be allocated on first come first served basis