Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
North Wexford Duathlon
Mar 11, '18 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€25
5k run, 26k cycle, 2k run North Wexford Duathlon March 11th
The inaugural north Wexford Duathlon is kicking off on Sunday the 11th of March. This is a challenging course through the countryside around the Village of Kilanerin and is perfect as an early season goal, the course is suitable to all abilities and can be people use it as a benchmark to test their form.
Starting at the GAA grounds, participants have a lovely 8 loop track taking in some forest walks for almost 5k.
The 26k cycle is a straight out and back to Arklow that is pretty flat and if not too windy can be very fast.
The final 2k run is a little hilly but fun.
Prizes for the top 3 overall and there will be some spot prizes up for grabs so make sure to attend the prize giving.
Register Online HERE