Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Forkhill GAA: Race Around The Brack 10K
Oct 21 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm€5 - €15
Forkhill GAA clubs 7th annual Race Around The Brack 10K event.
10K Run/Walk (Chipped Event)
5K Fun Run – Family Walk
Refreshments for All Finishers in our Club Rooms Afterwards
Proceeds to underage development (charity partner to be announced)
Prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd Male and Female
The route is well signposted with safety Marshall’s at all junctions
There will be water stops along the route and also back up cars in front and behind both the 10k event and the fun run/family walk event
Heartbreak Hill is still here
Entry fee for the 10k event is £15 or 17 euro
Entry fee for the fun run/family walk is £5 or 7 euro per adult
Entrants for the 10k event must be over 16 years old
Registration will take place on event day in Club Rooms from 9 am
Bespoke Commemorative Medal for all 10k finishers
Certificates for Fun Run/Family Walk
Online Reg will be available later in the year.
Please email club secretary Thomas on:
Peadar O’ Doirnin GAA, 19 Bog Rd, Forkhill, Newry, BT35 9SZ