Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Coney Island Challenge 2018
Oct 21, '18€20
The Coney Island Challenge will take place again this year on Sunday 21 October. Start time will be 11am from Sligo Rugby Club, Strandhill.
All who register and pay on-line (€20) will be be timed via chip and pin with an official race number and the first 300 registered will receive a special commemorative T-shirt.
Registration will also take place on Saturday 20th October in The Rugby Club from 6.30pm to 8.30pm and again on Sunday 21st October from 9.30am to 10.30am
By registering for the race you agree to abide by the highway code and act in cooperation with the organisers and marshals to ensure your safety on the day. It is recommended that any potential participant not currently involved in physical sporting activity, should have undertaken a medical examination before taking part in the event.
I understand that participating in this event is physically demanding, and that I should not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained. I understand that participating in this event is potentially hazardous, and that I should not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained.
In consideration of the acceptance of this entry, I assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur while I am travelling to or from the event, during the event, or while I am on the premises used before, during or after in connection with the event.
ONLY RUNNERS will be allowed access to the Island and cut of time for leaving the Island is 12.30pm! anyone still on the island at 12.30pm will be given a lift in the broom wagon.
You will be running in damp and wet conditions and your running shoes may be damaged permanently. Please wear old runners