Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Longwood Village 10K & 5K Road Race/Run
Oct 21 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Longwood Village 10K & 5K – Road Race / Fun Run
This is the 8th Year of the Longwood Annual Road Race / Fun Run in association with Longwood GAA and Local Charities. The course is accurately measured, relatively flat and is perfect for those looking for a PB or as part of the taper ahead of the marathon.
Men and Women Prizes are available for the following categories, Overall. O/40, O/50, O/60
The race is AAI permitted and chip timed.
Parking, Changing and Shower facilities are available
Refreshments will be served afterwards.
Registration is available on-line at www.popupraces.ie or on the day from 9.15am to 10.45am at the Longwood GAA Clubhouse.
The race commences at 11am sharp.
Entry Fee €15.00 online (plus fees) or €18 on race day
The first 300 entries will receive a technical Tshirt.
Longwood is situated in the south of Co Meath approx. 30 minutes from Dublin City Centre and 10 minutes from Trim Town. It is easily assessed off the N4 roadway approximately 8Km from Enfield on the Galway Road and also off the M4 motorway at Enfield Junction.