Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
May 2 at 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm€10
Cleasathon is a road race that take place yearly on Inis Oirr. Inis Oírr island is situated off the west coast of Ireland in Galway Bay. It is one of the group of islands known as The Aran Islands. It has an ancient history, a vibrant Irish speaking population, beautiful scenery and a tranquil pace of life. The island can be accessed, all year-round, by plane from Indreabhán, Conamara, by ferry from Ros an Mhíl, Conamara or seasonly from Doolin, Co. Clare.
For Cleasathon 2020 we will have the usual 5k & 10k road race and because of the year and Galway 2020 we will be holding a 20k (2 laps of the 10K Route).
During the route you will get to see some of the iconic beauty of Inis Oírr:
20k Run: €30 Special Early Bird Rate (available until 24:00hrs on 3rd April 2020) – €50 after this
10k Run: €25 Special Early Bird Rate (available until 24:00hrs on 3rd April 2020) – €45 after this
5k Run: €25 Special Early Bird Rate (available until 24:00hrs on 3rd April 2020) – €45 after this
Online registration closes at 01:00p.m. on the 29 th April, 2020.
On the day registration will open at 10:00a.m.
Its a fun day for all the family…..…
Register using the following link…….