Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
St Andrew’s A.C. 5K, 10K & Children’s 2K Road Race – POSTPONED
Apr 26 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
THIS WILL BE POSTPONED TO A FUTURE DATE (TBC) DUE TO COVID-19.
St Andrew’s AC, Ashbourne, are delighted to be hosting our 3rd annual road race this year on Sunday 26th April and it will be part of Ashbourne’s 200th Birthday celebrations. We will have a 2K race for Under 12’s starting at 10am and the adults 5K and 10K races will follow at 10:30am.
This is an AAI registered event and will be chip-timed.
Lovely t-shirt this year for first 200 adults registered and a medal for all finishers. Refreshments and Prizes. Please come and join us for this fun family event. Very close to Dublin city!
Course is reasonably flat and goes around Ashbourne town. Starts and finishes at Donaghmore Ashbourne GAA Grounds A84 YY47.
Please register now on: https://www.myrunresults.com/events/st_andrews_ac_5k__10k_ashbourne/3502/details
Cost: €5 for Children’s Race, €20 for 5K and €25 for 10K + Service Charge.
Groups of 10+: Please contact us through our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/St.AndrewsAthleticClub