Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Shore 2 Summit Adventure Race
Mar 16 at 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Staged in Inishowen, Irelands largest and most northerly peninsula is steeped in history, culture, tradition and is home to the origin of the Wild Atlantic Way 2500Km of coastal scenic routes. Sliabh Sneacht location is an Adventure paradise of hills, trails, lakes and a terrain that will have tried and tested your fitness and scenery that will restore your adrenalin time and again to cross that finish line with a new self-belief and greeted with friendliness, stunning medals and amazing hospitality.
Adventure racing really tests your overall fitness, switching disciplines and utilising different muscles allows you achieve greater distances. Shore 2 Summit’s 3 course options, with the perfect balance of endurance and speed, ensures there is a race for you to challenge your fitness and training regime.
- The 62k Extreme is exactly what it says and a favourite with the hardened Adventurer.
- The 41k Sprint courses have won the acclaim of regular adventurers and will challenge even the fittest of adventurers.
- The 22k Mini is also guaranteed to challenge and excite the Novice adventurer.