Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Oct 7, '18
UPDATE at 28.9.2018 places will be limited to cancellations as race is nearly sold out, enter online to secure your entry 35th Tarmonbarry Half Marathon ,8k,and this year hosting our first 3/4 Marathon These are all AAI Measured courses and are chip timed. Each races route is a one lap course, starting in the village, going out into the scenic quiet […]Find out more »
3rd edition of Enniscrone O'Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 7th October 2018 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: 5k run/walk 10k half marathon 20 miler (new for 2018) full marathon. All finishers will receive medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »
What is the date of the race for 2018? The Irish 3/4 Marathon will be run on Sunday, 7th October 2018 – Starting time is 10.00 am How can I enter the event? 2018 Event Entry HERE Name changes will be permitted for free But Only Permitted up to Monday 24th September 2018 Please do […]Find out more »
The Lake Region Medical 4 Mile Fun Run/2 Mile Walk takes place on Sunday 7th October at 12:30pm on the scenic grounds of the JFK Arboretum just outside New Ross in County Wexford. This charity event is in aid of the Educate Together, National School, New Ross and St Patrick's Special School, Enniscorthy. The day […]Find out more »
The Pink Ribbon Walk is a national voluntary movement with a big dream - a cure for breast cancer. This year is our 10th year hosting this walk in Kells, Co. Meath. In the last 10 years our runners and walkers have raised €1.5 million for the Irish Cancer Society. With your help we want […]Find out more »