Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
10th Anniversary Boyne Valley Pink Ribbon Walk
Oct 7 at 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm€20
The Pink Ribbon Walk is a national voluntary movement with a big dream – a cure for breast cancer. This year is our 10th year hosting this walk in Kells, Co. Meath. In the last 10 years our runners and walkers have raised €1.5 million for the Irish Cancer Society. With your help we want to make this our most successful year yet!!
To register go to www.pinkribbonwalk.ie
click on register to walk
choose Boyne Valley, Kells Pink Ribbon Walk
Why we walk….
All the money you raise goes to Action Breast Cancer, a programme of the Irish Cancer Society. They support families all over the country who are battling breast cancer.
We’re thinking about the future by funding Irish Cancer Society research programmes that come up with amazing breakthroughs in cancer diagnosis and treatment.
We’re raising awareness of the importance of a healthy lifestyle in preventing breast cancer.
We’re walking to support others, we’re walking to help ourselves, we’re walking for fun, friendship, solidarity, remembrance – but most importantly of all…
We’re walking because we believe that everyone deserves a lifetime.
So on the 7th of October will you walk with us!